• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody tried to vape the powder?

Yes. It doesnt work. I gather the stuff needs a very high temperature in order to be vapable. That isnt possible for most home users with a lighter and bit of foil type set up. The stuff just kind of bakes (turns brown) without giving off any smoke.

Stick to the oral route - oral bio-availabilty is about 94 % if i remember correctly.

[it was crushed & grinded down pills that i tried to vape, rather than the pure powder, but presumably the same will apply]

considering trying this...

sounds promising

Last edited by a moderator:
Etizolam is the single greatest tool I possess.
Can't sleep? etizolam
Coming down? etizolam
anxious? etizolam
tripping too hard? etizolam
feeling antsy/heart beating fast? etizolam
I could go on but it's so amazing, and legal

Hmm have people experienced bad withdrawls from etizolam yet?
Is it as bad as benzo withdrawls? Haven't been able to find much about how horrible withdrawls r for etiz

Etizolam withdrawals? Etizolam

LOL:D

Yes it is a very versatile thing to have around. I originally planned to keep it for stims comdown and opiate WD.

But guess what? I found that I like taking it at the same time as both of those things. And the way I found that out is because once I take a couple of milligrams of etizolam, taking more of everything and anything seems like a really good idea.

As above, I'm also curious to hear people's experience with abrupt cessation after prolonged use/excessive use...

I have a few questions that I didn't really see an answer to here:

1. What's with all these people that say even high doses and they feel nothing? It makes me anxious about my order that is on its way.

2. How would you describe the euphoria on this? I've never had any type of euphoria on a benzo, if anything they sometimes cause dysphoria so i was wondering what kind of euphoria you experience if you have any at all.

3. What would be the size of a 1-4mg dose by eyeballing (I can't get a scale that would be accurate enough)? Maybe the size of a pen head? The size of lincoln's eye on a penny? Should I use the end of a toothpick to dose?

Hello ohayou! I'm surprised these questions weren't answered. I receive a shipment (straight form the manufacturer) of Etizolam - 500 at a time. It is, in my opinion, the best benzo ever made. With that being said, I am typically not a fan of benzos so benzo lovers will probably enjoy Etizolam ten fold.

1. People who say "they feel nothing" on benzos are almost ALWAYS too fucked up to realize they are high. This is a phenomena that really only occurs with benzos. I gave my cousin 5 mg. of Etizolam and she insisted she felt nothing for the longest time even though she was blatantly fucked out of her mind. Of course she eventually came around (with the biggest smile on her face) and stayed up talking to me about how great she felt and how the universe works... etc.

2. I can't really describe the euphoria, all I can say is that it is definitely the forte of this drug. When taking other benzos, you really don't have those "happy" thoughts/feelings but more or less the absence of feelings all together. With Etizolam you can't help but to smile and feel great. When mixed with other substances, such as weed or opiates (Woudn't suggest the latter) the euphoria skyrockets.

3. I cannot adequately comment on this since I receive them in 1 mg. pill form (like I said, straight from manufacturer). I would suggest using an ACCURATE mg. scale if you have access to one. If not, I guess you just have to use the "guess and check" method. Try a little, see how you feel, go from there.

All in all I am confident you will not be disappointed with your shipment (that is if what you are getting is real Etizolam). Have fun and be safe!

P.S: Etizolam is, im my opinion, best used as a tool. By that I mean something to help you come down from a stim, or to fall asleep when you need those critical Z's. It has terrific recreational value, but is literally the #1 life saver when it comes to functional uses.

Hello ohayou! I'm surprised these questions weren't answered. I receive a shipment (straight form the manufacturer) of Etizolam - 500 at a time. It is, in my opinion, the best benzo ever made. With that being said, I am typically not a fan of benzos so benzo lovers will probably enjoy Etizolam ten fold.

1. People who say "they feel nothing" on benzos are almost ALWAYS too fucked up to realize they are high. This is a phenomena that really only occurs with benzos. I gave my cousin 5 mg. of Etizolam and she insisted she felt nothing for the longest time even though she was blatantly fucked out of her mind. Of course she eventually came around (with the biggest smile on her face) and stayed up talking to me about how great she felt and how the universe works... etc.

2. I can't really describe the euphoria, all I can say is that it is definitely the forte of this drug. When taking other benzos, you really don't have those "happy" thoughts/feelings but more or less the absence of feelings all together. With Etizolam you can't help but to smile and feel great. When mixed with other substances, such as weed or opiates (Woudn't suggest the latter) the euphoria skyrockets.

3. I cannot adequately comment on this since I receive them in 1 mg. pill form (like I said, straight from manufacturer). I would suggest using an ACCURATE mg. scale if you have access to one. If not, I guess you just have to use the "guess and check" method. Try a little, see how you feel, go from there.

All in all I am confident you will not be disappointed with your shipment (that is if what you are getting is real Etizolam). Have fun and be safe!

P.S: Etizolam is, im my opinion, best used as a tool. By that I mean something to help you come down from a stim, or to fall asleep when you need those critical Z's. It has terrific recreational value, but is literally the #1 life saver when it comes to functional uses.

Thank you Intrinsic man, very helpful indeed! I am now quite excited that this might have recreational potential now as before I was just going to use it as a comedown from 4FA. If the euphoria is as you described, I can't wait! And as for the "being too fucked up to know it", I experienced this when i was new to benzos, so that makes sense with people saying "I don't feel a thing" yet they can't even finish a sentence or sit up straight. Can anyone help me with what a 1-4mg dose looks like? I just need a very rough estimate. I don't even know where I could go buy a mg scale and I would rather not have to order one online.

Ohayou, I really don't think there is any way to describe what a 1-4mg quantity of powder looks like accurately enough that it's going to be of any real help.

I empathise with you because I had the same experience before. I ended up just taking the smallest amount I could and waited a while. Seemed OK. So I did the same. Seemed OK. So I did the same... over the next three days I went through three quarters of the stuff I had been saving (other benzos, psycedelics, stims, opiates - everything). I wouldn't have believed I could take so much. Honestly I don't remember much of it at all, which is the real sting in the ass.

As I noted a couple of posts up, once you get a few milligrams of etizolam into you, taking more of everything and anything seems like a sensible thing to do.

That's why benzo's can be dangerous, judgement seems to go out the window, not to mention you can black out and forget what things you may have done or taken. Perhaps the best thing to do is not have any additional drugs around to dose with after you have taken a high benzo dose.

Taking a whole galaxy of other drugs does seem to be a huge problem with benzos, ESPECIALLY Etizolam. Another problem I see with benzos is plain old re-dosing. People will be totally fucked up just on the benzo and continue to keep taking them.

Taking a whole galaxy of other drugs does seem to be a huge problem with benzos, ESPECIALLY Etizolam. Another problem I see with benzos is plain old re-dosing. People will be totally fucked up just on the benzo and continue to keep taking them.

I found this out to my own detriment. I bought an amount of etizolam to allow me to sleep after ethylphenidate sessions and to kick the all-night feinding...But I found that once it kicked in, it took away all common sense, which was the one thing that could have prevented me from binging all night. As a result I'd binge regardless of the etizolam...Which majorly fucked me over.

I just obtained 500 of these also overseas straight from the manufacturer at an incredible price and I must say it is definately a lot better than Valium in terms of euphoria. Just makes me really calm and relaxed. But I've only tried valium for the benzo type of drugs so I can't say for other benzos. There is really no need to dose higher than 2mg with etizolam. This thing does what it is supposed to do at 0.5mg-2mg. If you need more to get to where you wanna be then you shouldn't take any or you are exepcting too much from Etizolam.

I find SSRI's dont seem to help with my anxiety at all though. I've been on Fluoxetine, Citalopram and mirtazapine btw.

i love etizolam its great for anxiety, and super cheap when you order from the right people overseas. Feels a little different than a traditional benzo but is super euphoric. And also great for those on probation as it does not show up on urine screens.

got some propylene glycol this morning and dissolved some etiz powder in it, got to 4mg/ml without much trouble, bit of heat/shaking etcc havnt tried a higher concentration

Status
Not open for further replies.