• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
I do wonder what the serious benzo-fans reckon of em. Poor substitute or welcome new friend?

I think they are just a reallly weak olanzapine (Zyprexa).. they are both theinobenzodiazepines so not quite a benzo. I have been on Zyprexa for a long time for bipolar disorder, without it i wouldn't be here (but that's a story for another day).
But as far as GABA effecting drugs go.. i regularly consume clonazepam and phenazepam and i would say both are much better than Etizolam.. like i said Etizolam feels like a weak Zyprexa.

EDIT: sorry got cut off cuz of site maintenance, anyways all in all it is a decent "benzo" for comedowns and mild anxiety but 1,4 benzodiazepines blow it outta the water IMO.

So to answer your question, to me it is a"welcome new friend" even though it's not too new (i had the pure powder a year ago) I don't wanna waste my money on these inconsistent dose blue "pellets" although i have found a good source.
My .02

-HOOD

Last edited:
The difference between Olanzapine and Etizolam is immense, from the subjective effects of me trying both. The former is an antipsychotic, has really marked antidoperminergic effects, gives you the munchies something serious, and you feel like 90% of your brain has been shut down!

I used to fuck around with Olanzapine many years ago (sniffed em a few times, seemed to work, no real quicker, could just be the drip though), bought too many for just me, so i shared em about. Lilly's we called em. Talk about a fuckin creeper, you could be forgiven for thinking they aint worked. Untill the morning after that is. Saturday Night, bosh a couple a lillies, Sunday, very little can be done if wanted.

Etizolam is nothing like that
, acts within an hour, pretty much full effect after 2, more or less worn off after 8-10 total.
Now thats pretty darn good, especially if you've hit a mid-week sesh. Similar time scale to Valies more or less.

As I said I ant exactly a benzo connoseur, they're all much the same to me but i do like particularly like this RC

Anyone now how well these act as muscle relaxers?

Phenazepam seems to wobble my limbs a fair bit more

The difference between Olanzapine and Etizolam is immense, from the subjective effects of me trying both. The former is an antipsychotic, has really marked antidoperminergic effects, gives you the munchies something serious, and you feel like 90% of your brain has been shut down!

i have tried both also and have been on zyprexa for as long as i can remember and etizolam does NOT feel anything like a REAL benzo hence me comparing it more to olanzapine which is the same group of drugs and is nothing like benzos as a theinobenzodizepine as is etizolam.
People who are addicted to real benzos will not be completely satisfied by etizolam.
So "What do the REAL benzo fans think?" My answer was above, but it is not a benzo no matter its effects (anticonvulsant, anti anxiety, muscle relaxer, etc.) and it wont be a benzo no matter how hard you wish it is.. IT"S NOT, Just like Olanzapine is NOT.

I was on benzos for 7 years and in that time is when i sampled etizolam and was not "satisfied" by it though it felt a little different, i still needed to take my clonazepam or phenazepam to stave off w/d's.

EDIT: i don't feel like fighting.. this is all based on my experience and how they make me feel, Zyprexa makes me feel great, others feel shitty. Everyone is different and experiences with drugs will be different.

How you feel is exactly that.. how YOU feel.
Don't tell others they are wrong on their experiences.

Last edited:
Got the same little blues as pictured on page 7 of this thread. Pretty disappointing. I really have no benzo experience, except a few times being iv'd valium for minor surgeries. It was these waking drunken/euphoric effects that I was hoping to find, but no such luck. I am well over 100kgs, take paxil, and have used the z-drugs for sleeping (they suck, and apparently build benzo tolerance). I was far more interested in fidning a sleeping aid than any kind of mood elevator.

First try i took one blue pill, after 2 hours, nothing, swallowed another 1 mg, nothing, gave up for the day. Next day did 3 mg oral and felt very mild sedation, drunken-like movement, though no anxiolytic effects. Next day crushed up 4 mg into powder and dosed sublingually (actually not unpleasant as these are filled with some kind of sweetner). This seemed to be the key, as I got that identical hospital effect where you know you have about 5 second of consciousness left (I love this feeling, though I could understand why some hate it). That night was one of the best sleeps I'd had in years, far better than zopiclone or any of those z-drugs that give me parkinson-style shakes upon waking.

Next 4 mg sublingual didn't put me to sleep, but as many of you mentioned, the dual cycle caused by metabolizing is actually quite noticeable-the anxiolytic effects are stronger during the second part of this stage.

Unfortunately my tolerance to this stuff increased like wildfire. I was dosing about every 3rd day, and got to the point where 9 mg sublingual the other night did not induce sleep, and the hypnotic/anxiolytic effects were no better than a couple beers. So this one is on the shelf for a few months.

Overall, nothing special, I had higher expectations. Definately a short term solution. If you can get it, try and get the powder. If I were to do benzos again, I'd defiantely go for the ones with the most potent sedating effects (I guess these are Xanax and roofies).

On a side note, if you're a really anxious person like I used to be and doing any kind of drugs scares you, these are your pills. They are incredibly light and, from my experience, would be bloody hard to hurt yourself with.

I get very anxious about flying in the same way I get anxious in the dentist's chair, my imagination runs riot about what could go wrong. With flying I imagine the plane splitting in two and falling 10,000 feet out of the air, I end up giving myself an imagined taste of the terror that situation would bring.

A 1mg pill eaten three hours before take off and while I do still think about it, there's no negative feelings, I almost relish the prospect! Very useful. But I suppose most benzo(-like) substances would have this benefit.

^Yeah, this type of anxiety is certainly helped with benzos. Valium is the benzo I hear most commonly prescribed for this purpose.

Halcion- Triozolam was popular in the 80's and 90's for alleviating flight phobia. You hardly hear about it nowadays.

^ It's really a difficult benzo, that's probably why. It causes really bad rebound symptoms.

I'll try once again as my queries seem to get lost in the void of other posts. Either that, or nobody has experienced WD from etiz use.

Has anyone used large amounts for a few months then stopped?

I'll try once again as my queries seem to get lost in the void of other posts. Either that, or nobody has experienced WD from etiz use.

Has anyone used large amounts for a few months then stopped?

They have done studies in Japan on the addictiveness of the drug. It is certainly addictive. I don't know who has used to the degree you have though, so I can't comment on what you're going to experience. You should be able to tell with a few days of testing.

Have any of you guys got any of these Etizolam "pellets" (1mg each).. What exactly are they? The etillam pills or just something someone made themselves and is selling on the net?

Also are these etizolam pellets good? (as in do they give one good effects>

Yes they give good effects. For me , essential component in good -lam (alprazolam / etizolam) type benzo is the CYP3A4 inhibition with Grapefruit juice. Seems to increase the euphoric component and not so much the sedative ... 2 mg etizolam feels just like 2 mg alprazolam

Source for confirming CYP3A4 involment.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15232663

Last edited:
I think they're great. A breath of fresh air from stimulants as they do get pretty samey. Was a nice change of pace to feel lovely and relaxed and euphoric without the chronic heart rate/sweating and complete lack of sleep. But with these everything is lovely and you wake up feeling fresh as a daisy the next day. The only drawback is the likelihood of addiction and inevitable building of tolerance.
Most I've done is 3mg in one night. Doing 1mg totally relaxes me and makes me feel great, 2mg is even nicer especially with a few beers but guaranteed every time I've done them so far it's lights out after reaching 3mg.
But yeah definitely opened my eyes to new recreational oppurtunities without such a horrific/sleepless comedown.

Did anyone tried to IV Etizolam? I have some propylene glycol and I was thinking about that...

Cheers!

does anyone have any idea about the dangers of combining phenibut with etizolam or other benzos? id assume it would increase the effects of both? would it be somewhat similar to combining alcohol and benzos?

does anyone have any idea about the dangers of combining phenibut with etizolam or other benzos? id assume it would increase the effects of both? would it be somewhat similar to combining alcohol and benzos?
It looks like you're right, both are GABA agonists, so it's very probable that it would be similar as mixing alcohol/benzos/ghb/barbiturates etc... what means that can be dangerous due to an overdose/respiratory depression. Be safe.

Cheers.

EDIT: I'm going to try to make a solution of 1mg of Etizolam in 1ml, 0.7ml of water and 0.3ml of Propylen Glycol, then IV. I'll update ASAP.

Last edited:
1st try IVd Etizolam

Results:

Eeehm... I think I feel something in less than t+1min, relaxed, feel good, all the anxiety of a-ppp is completly gone, feel relaxed, slowly, and yeah, that benzo feeling defenetly. I don't know if I can call it a "proper rush", it came fast but that's it, not that kind of pleasant rushes. Maybe is because is the first time I IVd benzos in the "proper" way and of course because I was used to feel the Heroin rushes... lol. anyway, I think it worked, it was a siiimple process: crush the "pellet" (actually it's a fu**ing tablet...) put 0.7ml of water, then add the 0.2 Propylen Glycol, a bit of heat just to ensure that damn mg dissolves, stir a bit, filter properly, the result was a clear bluesish colour... and bang, "slowly", like 30sec to put all inside. Cigarrete and go to bed, tomorrow I have to work, in 10h or so -.-, but pleeenty of time. I'll try another day with a higher dosage, and I'll post for sure ;)

I'll try not to do drugs just before work, I'm geting used to that and I hate it, I think is the easiest way to get hooked on any substance, anyway.. I'll be tappering my Bupe as usual and thats it, and sorry for the off topic.:\

Cheeers.

Rather than risk it I got myself some phenaz and kpins and will do a proper taper. Need to actually function at this time in my life, not walk around without sleeping 8 days straight feeling like I'm plugged into a 220v AC current.

They have done studies in Japan on the addictiveness of the drug. It is certainly addictive. I don't know who has used to the degree you have though, so I can't comment on what you're going to experience. You should be able to tell with a few days of testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.