• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given this awhile ago. It was very strange. I felt there were weird cycles like 2 or 3 different ones, but I just read only 2? Anyway So when I took this I had no scale I know rcs are nothing to play with and knowing this was active at 1mg I decided to just take a key and smash a chunk on the side. I didn't notice anything for awhile. I thought I got bunk stuff because I was ripped off but besides the point. After an hour I walked to my car. I felt very very good and a nice rush of happiness. It was Very subtle but at the same time it felt a bit intense. I noticed looking at things seemed dreamy and just cloudy. I really liked the experience, but I don't know if I would do it again unless I had actual Etizolam pills and I knew they were real and 100 percent pure. My favorite benzo besides temazepam,klonopin, and valium. Oh and ativan :\=D=D

Finally found a reliable source! Can't wait to test this shit out finally!
Oh, and it's not that bullshit powder.

I still enjoy this benzo more than all the others i have tried.
1mg greatly relieves anxiety for me, 1,5mg to 2mg put me to sleep pretty easily.=D
(some of my friends are semi-knocked out after 1mg-1,5mg, so start low even if you have some tolerance)
Finally found a reliable source! Can't wait to test this shit out finally!
Oh, and it's not that bullshit powder.
What is wrong with using the pure powder? if you have a scale, some ethanol(e.g.) and a little common sense it's perfectly fine and very cheap.

@skn sorry I can't reply to PMs as I'm still a lowly greenlighter (must post more). I think the tabs came from China but I can't be sure and have thrown away the packaging since. I'd like to try them again sometime when I know for sure there's no tolerance going on, ie. after I've had no phenazepam for aaaaaaages.

What is wrong with using the pure powder? if you have a scale, some ethanol(e.g.) and a little common sense it's perfectly fine and very cheap.

That is way to much effort to get high. I even think drinking takes way to much effort. It's so much easier to just swallow a pill, wait a half hour and viola!... feelin good %)

Yeah, interesting to see how clearly everyone feels the different stages of this drug. I have tried it in doses all over the map, and the different stages hold true at pretty much any doses, though at too high of doses, I just got really, really drowsy...

Anyways, yeah, it's a new class of drug with a different mechanism of action, so differences as these are to be expected. This is a particularly interesting facet of this drug though, I think...

I think etizolam probably is a good candidate for an alprazolam-like benzo regiment. It is fairly short acting and doesn't interefere with deep sleep to the degree that other benzos do. For people looking for background-type relaxation and not intense sedation, etizolam is certainly worth a try!

This drug is a bit more structurally complex than other benzos, and carries risks not present with other BZD's, like a higher risk of NMS, and rarely, Erythema perstans (EAC) a rare cutaneous condition which is very unpleasant, which is all very much the result of the structural abnormality (the thiophene), which makes it behave like a triazolo type benzo such as Xanax, however, but carries a bit more risk.

Note, I nearly died from an OD of etizoalm and ethaqualone. No i am not proud of it. I was in a coma for 3 days, ICU for 5. Evidently I hadnt been breathing for a while, so when I woke up, my memory was fucked up (I was asked the year; responded 2001). Both of these drugs have near barb like strength (particularly ethaqualone) and he combo almost killed me.

Can someone explain to me what etizolam is????

I can tell its some sort of benzo....but by the way tis being dsicussed i woul guess its not a scheduled or controlled substance???

...and if not...where do you get it????

^can't ask for sources no matter what legality the substance has, but if you are going to, be a little more discreet than posting that in a thread.
And no, it is not scheduled in the US.

Etizolam on Wiki

Note, I nearly died from an OD of etizoalm and ethaqualone. No i am not proud of it.

Thats unfortunate, are you talking about methaqualone (quaaludes) or something else? How in the hell you got those i donno, didnt know it was able to cause problems like that either...unless youre talking about something else

Thats unfortunate, are you talking about methaqualone (quaaludes) or something else? How in the hell you got those i donno, didnt know it was able to cause problems like that either...unless youre talking about something else

Ethaqualone is a Methaqualone anologue and available as an RC. Methaqualone is still available in Africa, I believe. Or if you have good chemistry knowledge and access to the right chemicals you can make it.

FUCK! I cannot wait to get my sweaty little mits on some of this shit! My valium guy is a dick!!

I got 50 1mg pills (brandname: etilaam-1) of these recently, and I'm not impressed whatsoever.

These are the first Benzos I've ever tried, so perhaps I'm just unused to them

I took 1mg pill, an hour later, nothing except very minor coordination changes, so I decided to take another one, and another hour later I'm just feeling a little tired. Massive disappointment, imo, but maybe I was just expecting too much from a benzo.

Edit: I have had a bit of Phenibut recently with some probably still in my system, could that have reduced the potency at all?

So I was out of the country for a month and I put my PG/etizolam solution in a water bottle in a duffle bag. My sister thought it was something gone bad so she through it out while I was gone...bummer

I was planning to order some ethaqualone when I came back to the states but now my vendor isn't selling it anymore =(

An update on my experience:

I'm very disappointed with Etizolam, I thought it would help with my anxiety or help me sleep, but after taking 5mg it simply feels like I've had a pint of beer, no major changes in psyche I was expecting.

I took 5 1mg pills at once due to less having no real effect.

The pills are tiny blue tablets, branded Etilaam-1 by Inta pharmacy.

I'm beginning to think they're fake, the packacking is identical to this:
etilaam-1-etizolam-1mg.jpg

Everything else I got from the supplier worked fine.

So, are they fake? do I need more than 5g for anti-anxiety effects? Could my week long hardcore binge with phenibut have ruined it?

I find that 3 hours after taking Etizolam I still had to take a zopiclone to sleep.

isn't etiztolam the benzo that was sold as a otc "supplement" called "sleeping buddha" a while ago but the fda found out and pulled it off the shelves?

^from my experience etizolam is the least sedating compared to all the other benzos i've tried (diazepam, alprazolam, clonazepam)

6mg of etizolam wouldn't put me to sleep, but then again I do have tolerance.

^ Strange. I find etizolam to be very hypnotic and my girlfriend finds it very helpful for anxiety and panic attacks, but only at night as it is very "somniferous" lol

Different stroke, YMMV and all that

Sorry for yet another post, but I'm still trying to determine if the etizolam I got is fake...I feel almost no benefits with a 7mg dose, and earlier today I crushed up a pill and snorted it, which made my hands quite sweaty, but nothing else...

I also chewed a bit of a pill and it was almost tasteless, is this normal for etizolam?

Status
Not open for further replies.