PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combining 2c-e and 2c-t-2

CaptainAmerica

Bluelighter
So I have 20mg of 2c-e left
and as much 2c-t-2 as I'll ever want

i want to share this 2c-e with one other person i.e.
however 10mg per person isn't going to be enough

in order to get the effects of say 17 mg of 2c-e
how much 2c-t-2 do you think i should combine with 10mg of 2c-e in order to get perhaps a similar intoxication level (meaning same level of control that 17mg of only 2c-e would grant you (and control meaning physical inebriation, conversational inebriation, etc.)

If anyone has any strictly 2c-e/2c-t-2 combo's I'd love to hear about them!!!!

Check this one out: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=130219

There's also some stuff in the 2C-E + 2C-x Combo Thread

Personally I absolutely love 2C-T-2, it's one of my favorite psychedelics and I'd have to say it's my favorite 2C-x.

2C-E however doesn't do much of anything for me; I find it very bland with no euphoria. It may be deep at times but there absolutely no recreation value in it at all IME. A lot of people say 2C-E and LSD are similar. I really couldn't disagree more LSD has everything I look for in a psychedelic whereas 2C-E is just so cold and non-enjoyable.

Maybe 2C-E might bring out 2C-T-2's already very apparent empathogenic glow.

Last edited:
Those are two of my fave's... IME all 2c-x combos are synergistic, so you may not have to add that much 2c-t-2, though I've never combined 2c-x with 2c-t-x, as I've read that there is a potential for some MAO inhibition, but its probably pretty safe, just could get weird, as long as doses are reasonable. I would guess 10mg 2c-e & 8-10mg 2c-t-2 would be a pretty good time.

if you're sharing the 2ce with someone who's never tried it, they probably shouldn't mix it the first time. give them like 14 mgs, and you can eat 6 mgs + x mgs of 2ct2

Depends how close a friend it is but 20mg is easily enough for two strong trips if you both plug it ;)

i tried mixing 2ct7 and 2ce once, and it was horrible. they didnt mix very well.

and 2ce by itself isnt meant to be "fun" but it sure as hell is interesting stuff. its very tryptamine-like, and i found it to be an incredibly valuable theraputic tool (but only when taken orally)

if you havent both at least tried each chemical by themselves, combining them isnt such a hot idea

Depends how close a friend it is but 20mg is easily enough for two strong trips if you both plug it ;)

Or if you are squeamish about boofing it, there is the immortal advice:

"We'll get into somethin' real nice you know
Sit back and groove on a rainy day Yeah
<deep snort>
Yeah I see what you mean brother, lay back and groove."

Rainy Day, Dream Away ... Jimi Hendrix

I have combined 10mg's of 2c-e with 8mg's of 2c-t-2. The result was what felt like a 16mg 2c-e trip with slightly more body load. I also got that stomach euhporia feeling post puke that I get from 2c-t-2. Overall it was nice but not anything special.

I'd say you both plug 10mg of 2C-E....it would be much less sketchy than mixing the two. 2C-E is a treasure, enjoy your last little amount to it's fullest potential!

Or if you are squeamish about boofing it...

Hehe. I generally wouldn't dream of contradicting the great man but I doubt he was talking about 2C-E. Just the thought of doing that again makes me 8o

It hurts worse than anything I've ever snorted and it hurts for a long time. Ruined the trip for me but some definitely choose to sniff it. Have heard snorting it in divided doses lessens the pain slightly and also adding a drop of water and dabbing it into your nose rather than sniffing it too. Never tried either method myself though cos the memory of sniffing 10mg still burns strongly in my mind. And nose :D

With both plugging and snorting you need to be extra careful with the dose though - 10mg rectally feels like 20mg orally (to me) and is my preferred strong dose. I tried 12mg once thinking it wouldn't be such a massive difference but I was very wrong indeed. That one required a lot of benzos :|

if you IM.. yuou can share the 2CE and IM it.... ive never tried 2Ct2 but it sounds quite similar...

or if you've got plenty of 2Ct2 just take a load of that each and enjoy

as for people saying 2CE is "bland" you either didn't get 2CE, didn't take enough, or are just strange :) kidding... but 2CE is my DOC so i gotta rep for it...