• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Hendrix Haze15

Bluelighter
I used the search engine and wasn't able to find an answer. I have a couple of these 15 mg. morphine sulfate sr pills. They are small round blue pills. I was wondering if it is possible to IV these and if so is it worth it? Does it have any kind of a rush? I know IV'ing pills isn't the safest thing to be doing, so I wanna make sure its even worth doing it. All useful responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

yea you can iv them. it guoing to require alil work to get em to do right for the gel up like none other. morphine gives a good pins rush, but unless you got atleast the 60mg pills you going to be prepping a shot for each pill you have. if you are dopesickl then yea its worth the trouble. search around here in OD there is a couple of guides on how to prep these

As long as they aren't MScontins or some other form that will gel, yes it is possible. However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone. That doesn't stop lots and lots of people (including myself) from doing it, though.

even if they are mscontin you can still work around the gel

yea add extra water and you going to hafta heat the gel up almost to a boil. all the wax will start to clumpo together. push that to the side and filter with a cotton. thats the easiest way i can tell you to go about it

However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone.

This is the most important info given to you Mr. OP, so please take this into account before you decide to do such a thing. It really could fuck you up badly, like losing a limb or getting particles of fillers accumulating in your heart valves (I think).

I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital getting 2 abscesses removed from shooting Mscontin. DONT DO IT! PLUG THEM! Plus the solution they you finally get after trying to remove the wax is like vegetbable oil, its cant be good for the veins.

can I still IV if it gels up? Like is there anyway to get it liquefied?

8o
Don't you think it could be a problem when you have to heat a substance to melting point then quickly inject that into your veins before the drug solidifies? What do ya think happens once it's in your veins? It soidifies!
I'm sure you probably did get plenty of responses from the search engine, but maybe you don't like the answers...? :\

^^^ actually I didn't get any answers using the search engine because none of the IV morphine sulfate threads pertained to the SR (sustained release) pills I had.

Ok I'm now on these for chronic pain but im on 60mg SR Morphine and 15mg IR (No gel instant release) Morphine. Even the instant release take some trickiness and a good micron filter to shoot. The time release is worthless to even try and if you DO get it right to where it's at least shootable with effects. It's still nowhere near safe.

I only know of ONE way to break down the MsContin (Morphine SR) and draw a good potent thin liquid out of them and it requires Ethex or Malli brand. No ABG (Watson crap ones), plus a micron filter at least PLEASE. It also breaks a few rules of shooting pills but I know it works if you have the patience and time. Problem is you have 15 mg SR pills. You would need a huge needle to get a shot big enough to matter using pills with such a small amount of morphine. That is how much morphine my INSTANT RELEASE pills have.

So in the means of harm reduction and the fact you would waste too many pills and too much time I can't tell you exactly how but it isn't that hard with the right tools & some internet searching. I know you will find about 4-5 ways to do it but theres one that works really well but you need higher MG pills. At least 60mg SR pills to do it right because your gonna lose some.

Pm me if you like and I'll get you access to micron filters and maybe then we can talk if your dead set on this bad idea.

What brand of Ms Contin is it? If they say ABG on them forget it all together.

I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.

I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.

smart boy

Hi im new here and i have some morphine sulfate er 30 mg. I was gonna shoot em but doesnt seem worth it after reading this. Is there anyone who can tell me some good pills to shoot up? Ive done it all and shot coke and love opiates. Always looking for something new to try though

yeah ive been hanging around a bunch of guys that have their on technique for these ms contin pills;

use swabs to take the pills coating off (like bright colours?) then crush them in a spoon to a powder, add water, use a lighter (or swabs - ie like a bunsen burner or some shit) to heat the spoon till it just starts to boil then stop the heat, maybe do it a second time

then they just use a micron filter and shoot it, met some dude who had tracks and tracks all over his hands from doing this - i cringe every time i think about how fucked his veins are

There are ways to get around WAX/GEL that seem pretty effective. Here is what I do to my Morphine Sulfate 60mgs-- they say E655 on one side, 60 on the other, and are peach colored. I forgot where I learned how to do this but it may work with other varieties as well. When done properly, I end up with a perfectly clear solution free of any gel or wax, and the wax and gunk remains seperate. I know I should micron filter it but I do it very rarely and take my chances....

1.) Get 3ml oral syringe and fill it with salt water (saline solution) and put it in the freezer
2.) crush/powder the morphine and put it in a spoon in a relatively flat layer
3.) after 5-10 min, retrieve the cold salt water.
4.) Put a lighter under the spoon with the dry powder on it. Heat it for 15 seconds or so until you see a tiny bit of smoke come up from the powder. As soon as you see it, shock the powder with the salt water. For one pill I usually use around 2.3ml.
5.) Wait 5-10 seconds, and apply the lighter undernieth again and let the water bubble briefly.
6.) Add cotton ball and draw-- if done properly, the wax is seperated from the water and morph is in the water.

Tell me what you guys think about this method, thanks!

All these methods are so fucked.

Crush to powder in card.
Boil water (hard)
Throw in powder
Stir and draw quick before it waxes up. -The heat keeps it from hardening into a gel and rendering it useless.

You can still get an extra wash in on the wax when you are sick, but if you are going to shoot pills, let alone MS Contin, please use a micron filter.

Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?