• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?

I used to do it exclusively with the 100 and 200mg Malli's for a couple months so I know for a fact this works.

However if you don't have much experience IV'ing, I don't think my method will work for you because it really does take a quick set of hands that know what they are doing. With little experience, IV'ing pills is not such a good idea FYI.

ABG 15's

I have been searching the net for a while on different ways to get around the gel in various pills. I am prescribed Opana 10mg IR without gel, which are the bomb diggity, lol, and I get prescribed Opana ER 40mg with the gel. And today I was given some ABG 15's the little blue devils. My method is tried and true, and always works but it requires that you either use a larger set, or poke yourself several times.

Here it is.

I simply remove the coating. Then use a pill crusher that you can get at any pharmacy to crush them down. Then to take it further, I use a razor to chop it up even finer. Then I take a shot glass or empty pill bottle and place the powder in it. If I am using a regular 1cc set, I fill it 4 times with COLD water. You want to use 4 to 5 cc's of water per pill. Then I use the plunger to stir, and stir, and stir until you see almost no particles. Then using a filter, I draw it up and go!

It seems that diluting the gel enough makes it possible to bypass the gel and get what you want. Only drawback is that you have to use a huge set or stick yourself several times. But it works. And after you have sucked all that you think you can get out of it, add a little more water and repeat. In the end just swallow whats left.

I just did two ABG 15's and it took me 3 shots with a 1cc set. I got my pins and needles that I was looking for, and I am good to go. I just can't wait to get back to my Opana!

There are many many threads about prepping and shooting ms contin, two or three of which I have weighed in on with what I am about to say here.

You CAN prep and inject almost any of the generic ms contin pills however with the exception of Endo generics I would completely avoid all others unless you have access to micron filters which you should really be using anyway if you are shooting pills. If the pill has a coating like the ABG and M box (mallies) I would avoid as even with the best of methods they produce an oily slimy liquid whereas the Endo’s don’t.

My basic procedure is as follows:

Crush pill up in straw so you can have it ready to dump into spoon when its time.
Add about 150 units (1.5ml) of water to the spoon.
Heat with lighter until you see bubbles start to form and the water starts to slightly boil.
QUICKLY dump powder from straw into hot water and QUICKLY stir well.
Add a little more heat with lighter tell its starts to bubble slightly.
Then quickly stir again and suck up with large cotton as fast as you can.
Let the liquid cool and micron filter or at least re-filter with cotton packed rig.

As long as you are using the Endo generics you should end up with about 100 units (1ml) of a slightly tinted (orange for the 60’s, green for the 30’s, blue for the 100’s) very clear liquid with no slimy or oily texture. I always try to use a micron filter any time I am shooting pills, but I (not proud of it) have done many of these with out a micron and missed many a shot and never had an issue.

Once the solution has cooled any particles that became soluble due to the higher temp should fall out of solution and be filtered with your second filtration.

Ive got a buddy that introduced me to these http://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-733-9916.html and hes been doing them for years, does this sound like a proper method, im just searching for the best way to do the 15s (i know 15s suck cause i have to do MULTIPLE shots)
1. boil water in microwave
2. crush pill put in spoon
3. add water head till boil than stop
4. mix than boil just a LITTLE bit more
5. use a cotton to mix it up
6. run REALLY hot water in the sink, put the cap and shit on the needle and hold it under for a munite
7. bang

i dont ever really see gel in the syringe its just hard to filter

The pills you have are not time released so there is really no need to do anything other than mix with cold water and filter properly. All of that heating and shit your doing is just putting more filler into solution and possibly destroying what little morph is in each pill.

The method I posted above is for the generic MS Contin that gel with cold water alone.

Try just mixing with cold water and I bet you will be much happier and not waist so muc time.

If I remember correctly though the brand you have of IR’s do need a lot of water as they seem to swell once the water touches them. I used to get the 30’s just like this and always found them to be too much of a pain in the ass because of the amount of water needed. The Exxx with the MG on the other side seem to be the best even though they are Time released. With practice the process is quick and very easy and produced a clear very clean liquid.

listen man im going to tell you how to do this. not because i think its smart, it has never caused anything but heartache and sickness for me and everyone ive known to use. there is no party to injecting drugs. its a whole new level of addiction and few survive. you said that you only wanted to try it because you was wanting to knock the edge off of a cocaine high. thats a very bad idea, so is injecting opiates and mixing benzos. both can and probably will kill ya. not only that but its a miserable feeling, its not going to make you feel good! amount ve dosed doesnt mean anything. it could be the small amount that causes your heart to stop. my guess is your a full blown addicit and your curious and are going to try it anyway, so here you go.

differant kinds of morphine are done diff ways depending on the brand. the best way for ones that gel is to take the coating off the pill first. stick it in your mouth till the coating comes off. (just a little bit of saliva carries thousands of harmful bacteria. its real easy to lose an arm by licking the spoon and injecting or anything similar) but since the first thing you will do after the caoting is removed is boil the water. this will kill the bacteria once you have dropped the pills into it. about 1cc for each pill, if there the kind that gels. you will want to add an extra cc to compensate the gel. once the water is boiling, boiling to much will not burn the dope out. so boil the water, drop the uncoated pills into the spoon. have a filter ready you can use a q-tip but its not advised, its possible and does happen quite often that you may get what junkies call cotten fever and shake uncontrolabley. (it sucks!) the best filter to use would be a clean ciggarette filter. drop it in and draw up as quickly as possible. there will be gel left. the gel still contains dope. so just repeat the process. it depends on your body size but around 8cc maybe less i weight 220pds. but it will cause a water headache and they are misreable! make sure you get all the AIR out of the rig. it doesnt take alot of air to kill you! and its simple to get out. so get it out. make sure the needle is sterile. again i dont advise you doing this! it will be quite simply the dumbest thing you will ever do! but if your going to do it anyways, atleast do it right! good luck, i hope your one of the ones that can tell people about how sick and miserable you were when you done it back in the day and hope that day your still young, but i doubt it works out that good for ya! :\

Hitting IR Morphine Sulfate

I injected 30 mg IE Morphine Sulfate white pills. I also took a 25mg promethazine tablet 20 min before the injection.

I sterilized the spoons by soaking them in alcohol for 20min and boiling them in distiled water for 10min. I crushed the pills w/the spoons and then chopped them up more with a sterile razor blade. I heated the water in one spoon and put the pill in the other. I put the hot water into a syringe and then ono 2 thirds of the crushed pill. (a hole pill is a bit much to put in one spoon) The problem is the amount of liquid you have to inject. So try to keep it to less than 1cc, or you will have changed your electrolyte levels too much.

I did this because I was having stomach problems and It worked great for the pain but I have had some kidney pain with no kidney infection for a few weeks.

I also have had some pain in my right side and fatigue for 2 months after, so I would not do this on a regular basis.

I strained the pills with cotton until the liquid was clear and it took the pain away, but I now have other pain from doing it.
The risk of damage to the human body out ways the benefits of doing it this way. The choice is yours. I had a CT scan done and it showed that I have an enlarged spleen and Liver now. So be careful if you do this.

injecting Morphine Sulfate IM 30mg white pills by Roxan labs

Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
Is this a better way to do them?

Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
Is this a better way to do them?

Bump. I also am curious is how to do this. I have just been doing the cwe on my ir pills and haven't really had any problems except for a couple vein misses. There is always alot of chalk left over and I just lick it off and re sterilize.

get the coating off and bake in microwave for 8 minutes or so or until brown this works for almost any pill with the bean curd dip in it then take out and put in spoon and crush, water, filter shoot!

^ How safe is that method?

This is how you inject extended release morphine safely.

^ The guy who wrote that thread is one of the most respected members of Bluelight and one of the most intelligent people that I have ever spoken to. I am pretty sure he has his doctorate degree, so I think he knows what he is talking about.

Edit: I read your post the wrong way.

^ How safe is that method?

This is how you inject extended release morphine safely.

Fairly safe as far as i know. missed multiple shots using this method an no abscess yet and have friends who have used this method 2-3 times a day for YEARS and still have some veins and no lung problems as far as they know.

you get at least 90% of the morph in the rig
the shot is clear as water
my method can be done ANYWHERE
you can let the rig sit for DAYS and it still wont gell in the slightest bit. ( many other methods your shot will gell in minutes )

anyone's guess though. Only way well find out is if someone does my method and test it/looks at it with a microscope or somethin.

^ That doesn't necessarily make it safe.

Im aware.

Its just my method is VERY simple and quick to do so it is more pointed towards addicts who are in W/D and NEED a shot asap and for people who arent as concerned with HR but more with simplicity. If you micron filtered my method instead of cotton filler it would be much more safe, But i know 90% of the IV users on this site dont micron.

in my opinion my method rates as followed (biased)

HR: 7/10
Simplicity: 9/10
High: 9/10
Time: 10/10