• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Trying to find a solid answer

I have some morphine 30mg sr pills. They are purple, they have an M on one side, 30 on the other, im trying to figure out the right method to IV, if you heat, don't heat, im pretty sure these do not gel up but can't find anything to 100% say yes or no....do you have any information?

I won't waste everyones time making an entire new thread. I'm no expert or master with opiates, but I have plenty of experience. I rarely do them but was just given a 30mg morphine sulfate instant release pill coincidentally.

I don't IV things ever, nor do I have the equipment available. Should I just pop it? I normally don't plug things that often, if its recommend I plug it, is there any specific steps on this one, or just plug as normal? I would prefer to snort it, but I know its such a big fucking waste. All I need is a PM, or one answer. I don't want to derail the thread or anything I apologize.

Well, I only have expericene with the 30 and 100mg MS Contins. The 30's were a PAIN IN THE ASS, but the 100's were really easy to do..all I did was crush it then draw it up, for whatever reason they do not gell as much and are really easy to deal with, loved them. I did miss a little bit one time with it, but was ok thankfully. Unfourtaneley I did not have a micron filter, but the 100mg MS Contins are so easy to shoot. The 30's I remember I had to go around all this gell, was a pain in the ass but it worked. Would like to have a micron filter whenever I get these but couldn't get them at the time. From what I've read there is a way to do it that involves salt that pretty much makes it easy though with the 30mg MS Contins..but god, I knew a girl who told me to just crush up the 30's and said 'Don't use a cotton, just draw it up with the needle', I was like WTF how do you have a vein after doing that, thought she was kidding but wasn't.

yea you can iv them. it guoing to require alil work to get em to do right for the gel up like none other. morphine gives a good pins rush, but unless you got atleast the 60mg pills you going to be prepping a shot for each pill you have. if you are dopesickl then yea its worth the trouble. search around here in OD there is a couple of guides on how to prep these

Do people LIKE the pins feeling? I shot morphine sulphate a long long time ago and didn't know about this when i shot it and when i felt it it freaked me the fuck out - i kept doing it as to not be sick but that feeling was NOT enjoyable, tho thankfully did not last long.

How dangerous is shooting an Ambien, btw? out of curiosity while on the subject
yes, the blue kind : /

Ambien is not safe to shoot...there is a thread on here about a bluelighter who lost his arm shooting it, you should be able to find it. For safety's sake, I would just swallow the Ambien.

As for morphine, I have probably shot more of that stuff than any other opiate/opioid. My technique was always to heat water, add the crushed pill (coating removed) to the water and heat again, then drop in a cotton and pull up into a syringe. Then filter again. It's better to use a micron filter if you can get them, but if not, make sure you filter thoroughly and use new rigs, etc.

Oh yeah, and I LOVED the pins and needles feeling...but everyone's different.:\

morphine gives you a high that lasts about 2-3 minutes but it will keep you from feeling sick if that is all you have

I gave up trying to shoot the ER versions, the IRs are a lot simpler. just add water on top of it and it dissolves then stir it around and put a cotton in it and draw through the cotton

Morphine is all but useless unless IV'd so these pills are kind of a joke imo

I have the abg morphine 15s. I really want to iv them. Please help me. I've done it before but it's been awhile.

I have the abg morphine 15s. I really want to iv them. Please help me. I've done it before but it's been awhile.

the 15's are way too much work to prep.... for IV, I wouldn't want to be using a morphine tablet that contains any less than 60-100mg just because of how difficult it can be to have your yield contain the amount of morphine you began with. At 15mg, the loss of morphine in the preparation of the shot would be too much of a loss to be worth my time.... $0.02

I have some morphine pill that are 15mg and are blue the imprint on them is 15 E652... I was wondering if it is possible to iv them? If so how do i do it

If you've formed an abscess it is completely due to the inexperience of the user and a lack of proper protocol in preparation. This is an old post but for anyone who scours these threads or is brought here by google yoy should remember these morphine, specifically the ones with the blue coating,are time released and all fillers need to be removed (very easily with a micron filter or the home made equivalent) before injection, heat is absolutely NOT necessary in the prep of ANY water soluable opiates.

Inexperience is never something you should share tricomb,certainly not anecdotal information like you've posted here. The blue coated morphine tablets are difficult for some to deal with. The regular morphine sulfate, not tr(time released) can be easily prepared. Grind the pills, mortar and pestil are preferred but whatever you use make sure to sterilize. Rubbing alcohol is most common and is used in hospitals. Once the pill(s) are ground up (this is a very soluable pill so it doesnt need to be powder fine) dump the pill into a sterile cup containing either sterile water or (what I use) saline solution. The saline with 0.9% sodium is most common and closest to the bodies normal ph. Mix this until all remnants of the pills ate dissolved. Strain this through a micron filter or its homemade equivalent. A 10mm syringe (a heparin style syringe with a yellow cap can be found on google) without the needle connector is optimal, stick a cotton ball down the end (sterile) and pour the solution into the syringe. When its full press the plunger down untill you start to press on the cotton swab. What comes out will be the morphine without any fillers. It should be clear. not at all murky. An actual sterile filter is best but 99% of you wont have access to the type of materials I necessary to do what I describe.if you dont have access then by all means, dont attempt this.

I always used cold water , lots of water too and filtered at least 4 times through a cotton stuffed on the end of a rig with the needle cut off. Actually had a pretty sweet rush too.

IV Morphine Sulfate

Yes you can IV morphine sulfate pills. But at 15 MG a pill you might need to do it several times. I believe that the SR'S are just generic MS Cotins which are long lasting. And yes, morphine sulfate IV can have a very potent rush, similar to H. But again, at 15 MG it might not be as potent as you're hoping for.

Last edited:
yea add extra water and you going to hafta heat the gel up almost to a boil. all the wax will start to clumpo together. push that to the side and filter with a cotton. thats the easiest way i can tell you to go about it

Ya i crush the pills into a fine powder, heat the water almost to a boil, dump the powder in the hot water until it cools and turns into a gel then i heat the water until the wax comes to the top of the cooker and i can lift it right off. I then micron filter the solution and i have never had a problem with this method.

If you do it right you should be left with a liquid the same consistency as water with no visible particles. The wax doesn't dissolve in hot water so unfortunately heat is a must for beating the time release on generic MScontins.

You remind me of me except I don't know where you derive your information from. Mine is first hand via education. However you have a lot of misinformation in your thread. Sanitizing a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol, letting it dry. Taking a creamer cup, Sanitizing it then poking holes in the bottom with a 23 Guage needle. All you need to do is buy a simple water filter. Place the cotton ball in the creamer cup, take the charcoal from the water filter and put a layer on top of the cotton ball and take a second cotton ball and place it on top of that. If you have a sterile field and can sterilize the components you have made, in essence, a micron filter. There are places where proper materials can't be obtained. Physicians without borders has a plethora of unconventional yet practiced safety precautions for these types of situations. (obviously not for junkies to shoot up with). Where I am currently the only place you can get a micron filter is a medical supply warehouse or on the Internet. But you need a specific physicians number to purchase medical grade equipment. If you have any medical background you know what I'm talking about, not that either of us should be divulging that information on an online forum. Regardless people are going to do this shit however they can. If I can give information that will prevent some newb from injecting themselves with unfiltered particulates I'm going to put that information out there. Stupid or not these people are addicts, and insulting them isn't going to make them receptive to any information you might give.

Has anybody run across the 30mg that are pink, oval and say N 30? My friend had never once seen one before! Wondering about gel, etc

Yes you can absolutely IV those bad boys, get the wax coating off the pill, use about two syringes of water in your spoon, heat until the pill barely bubbles, crush and throw a little cotton in there and pull it on up. It will absolutely gel up in your spoon after about 30 seconds but once in the syringe you have nothing to worry about. I've cooked up a shot and left them overnight and the shot was just fine in the morning, it won't gel up in your harpoon. I was honestly surprised at the rush 15mg of morphine gives me considering I go through around 3-400 mgs of oxycodone on an average day but it makes me feel pretty decent. Anyways, have fun my man.