Bluelight

Thread: Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

listen man im going to tell you how to do this. not because i think its smart, it has never caused anything but heartache and sickness for me and everyone ive known to use. there is no party to injecting drugs. its a whole new level of addiction and few survive. you said that you only wanted to try it because you was wanting to knock the edge off of a cocaine high. thats a very bad idea, so is injecting opiates and mixing benzos. both can and probably will kill ya. not only that but its a miserable feeling, its not going to make you feel good! amount ve dosed doesnt mean anything. it could be the small amount that causes your heart to stop. my guess is your a full blown addicit and your curious and are going to try it anyway, so here you go.

differant kinds of morphine are done diff ways depending on the brand. the best way for ones that gel is to take the coating off the pill first. stick it in your mouth till the coating comes off. (just a little bit of saliva carries thousands of harmful bacteria. its real easy to lose an arm by licking the spoon and injecting or anything similar) but since the first thing you will do after the caoting is removed is boil the water. this will kill the bacteria once you have dropped the pills into it. about 1cc for each pill, if there the kind that gels. you will want to add an extra cc to compensate the gel. once the water is boiling, boiling to much will not burn the dope out. so boil the water, drop the uncoated pills into the spoon. have a filter ready you can use a q-tip but its not advised, its possible and does happen quite often that you may get what junkies call cotten fever and shake uncontrolabley. (it sucks!) the best filter to use would be a clean ciggarette filter. drop it in and draw up as quickly as possible. there will be gel left. the gel still contains dope. so just repeat the process. it depends on your body size but around 8cc maybe less i weight 220pds. but it will cause a water headache and they are misreable! make sure you get all the AIR out of the rig. it doesnt take alot of air to kill you! and its simple to get out. so get it out. make sure the needle is sterile. again i dont advise you doing this! it will be quite simply the dumbest thing you will ever do! but if your going to do it anyways, atleast do it right! good luck, i hope your one of the ones that can tell people about how sick and miserable you were when you done it back in the day and hope that day your still young, but i doubt it works out that good for ya!

2. Collapse Details
    Hitting IR Morphine Sulfate 
    Red face
    I injected 30 mg IE Morphine Sulfate white pills. I also took a 25mg promethazine tablet 20 min before the injection.

I sterilized the spoons by soaking them in alcohol for 20min and boiling them in distiled water for 10min. I crushed the pills w/the spoons and then chopped them up more with a sterile razor blade. I heated the water in one spoon and put the pill in the other. I put the hot water into a syringe and then ono 2 thirds of the crushed pill. (a hole pill is a bit much to put in one spoon) The problem is the amount of liquid you have to inject. So try to keep it to less than 1cc, or you will have changed your electrolyte levels too much.

I did this because I was having stomach problems and It worked great for the pain but I have had some kidney pain with no kidney infection for a few weeks.

I also have had some pain in my right side and fatigue for 2 months after, so I would not do this on a regular basis.

I strained the pills with cotton until the liquid was clear and it took the pain away, but I now have other pain from doing it.
    The risk of damage to the human body out ways the benefits of doing it this way. The choice is yours. I had a CT scan done and it showed that I have an enlarged spleen and Liver now. So be careful if you do this.

3. Collapse Details
    injecting Morphine Sulfate IM 30mg white pills by Roxan labs 
    Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
    Is this a better way to do them?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Satmen View Post
    Has anyone tried injecting these with the Acetic Anhydride method posted by swim?
    Is this a better way to do them?
    Bump. I also am curious is how to do this. I have just been doing the cwe on my ir pills and haven't really had any problems except for a couple vein misses. There is always alot of chalk left over and I just lick it off and re sterilize.

5. Collapse Details

get the coating off and bake in microwave for 8 minutes or so or until brown this works for almost any pill with the bean curd dip in it then take out and put in spoon and crush, water, filter shoot!

6. Collapse Details

You should drink 7 glasses of water a day and who wants to live forever

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

^^ This method is tested and proven to work by myself and The Dope Man

9. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Drug Studies
    ^ How safe is that method?

This is how you inject extended release morphine safely.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by wiggi View Post

Probably not safe, but it works

11. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Drug Studies
    ^ The guy who wrote that thread is one of the most respected members of Bluelight and one of the most intelligent people that I have ever spoken to. I am pretty sure he has his doctorate degree, so I think he knows what he is talking about.

Edit: I read your post the wrong way.

12. Collapse Details

Fairly safe as far as i know. missed multiple shots using this method an no abscess yet and have friends who have used this method 2-3 times a day for YEARS and still have some veins and no lung problems as far as they know.

you get at least 90% of the morph in the rig
    the shot is clear as water
    my method can be done ANYWHERE
    you can let the rig sit for DAYS and it still wont gell in the slightest bit. ( many other methods your shot will gell in minutes )

anyone's guess though. Only way well find out is if someone does my method and test it/looks at it with a microscope or somethin.

13. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Drug Studies
    ^ That doesn't necessarily make it safe.

14. Collapse Details

^ That doesn't necessarily make it safe.
    Im aware.

Its just my method is VERY simple and quick to do so it is more pointed towards addicts who are in W/D and NEED a shot asap and for people who arent as concerned with HR but more with simplicity. If you micron filtered my method instead of cotton filler it would be much more safe, But i know 90% of the IV users on this site dont micron.

in my opinion my method rates as followed (biased)

HR: 7/10
    Simplicity: 9/10
    High: 9/10
    Time: 10/10

15. Collapse Details

I'd put HR at 4/10. I got a fucking abscess when you missed my vein

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by benzo bars View Post
    ha no you didnt. it was just a missed shot. abscess are very differnt and full of NASTY ass puss.

plus you were rushing me and i just shot myself up with 50mg not 3 minutes earlier so needless to say i was high as shit haha.

but ya my bad on that lol

17. Collapse Details

Harm reduction is just that... reduction. All about getting the most out of your use in a safer manner. Not a safe manner.

HR isn't about doing something the safest way, but about making the safest choices at hand. You always hope that your use takes place in optimal conditions, but as any junkie/crackhead/etc will tell you, not every situation is ideal, especially given the task at hand and your lifestyle. And that's exactly what spreading the word of harm reduction is about. Educating people to make the safest choices for any given situation.

In this case, in an ideal condition, you have access to toluene, IPA, sterile equipment, microns, and the privacy, time and patience to do a nice clean extraction. Othertimes, you just need for a quick and dirty way that doesn't involve serious imminent harm.

18. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Drug Studies
    So this is harm reduction?

Quote Originally Posted by benzo bars View Post

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lazylazyjoe View Post
    Harm reduction is just that... reduction. All about getting the most out of your use in a safer manner. Not a safe manner.

HR isn't about doing something the safest way, but about making the safest choices at hand. You always hope that your use takes place in optimal conditions, but as any junkie/crackhead/etc will tell you, not every situation is ideal, especially given the task at hand and your lifestyle. And that's exactly what spreading the word of harm reduction is about. Educating people to make the safest choices for any given situation.

In this case, in an ideal condition, you have access to toluene, IPA, sterile equipment, microns, and the privacy, time and patience to do a nice clean extraction. Othertimes, you just need for a quick and dirty way that doesn't involve serious imminent harm.
    EXACTLY !

sure doing an A/B extraction and using bacteriostatic water with a micron filter in a hospital sterile environment would be the best for HR but how often does that happen in the real world ? im guessing not as likely as being sick as fuck and bangin your morph on the way home from scoreing with a rig youve used 5+ times, and a cooker thats ben sitting in your glove box for god knows how long, and filtering through a cigarette filter.

So this is harm reduction?
    hes fairly new to the IV scene and dosnt know the difference between an abscess and a missed shot.

20. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Drug Studies
    ^ I was addicted to opiates for 7 years, so I know plenty about being dope sick. It's just reckless and stupid/ignorant to do shit like that if you remotely care about your health.

21. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    In my years of addiction, with IV drugs I always micron'd except for the first 10-20 shots or so. You just have to not give up on yourself. A lot of people don't care about anything more than getting the drug into their veins, like I've seen people use spit for an IV and much worse that I don't want to even think about.

I just always kept HR as high a priority as the drug itself. I had a checklist, and would go through WD if I didn't have clean water, needles, or if the drugs quality could not be refined. Maybe it's easy because I enjoy the process of micron filtration, it's part of the needle romance.

I wouldn't assume it's impossible to maintain HR in a realistic sense.

22. Collapse Details

I know I've been in some fucked up situations and done some crazy things, but thats not to say you should just throw caution to the wind if things aren't ideal. There's always atleast one choice you can make that'll make things a little safer.

Try and think ahead if you can. If you're driving around w/ rigs and cooker, why not some rubbing alcohol and qtips. Exchanges usually give out premade "junky on the go" kits.

And if you have the means to get to somewhere safe with privacy, then take advantage. Learn which public bathrooms are safest in your area or try to hold out till you get home if its safe there. I know it's tuff sometimes, but noone wants to get arrested while trying to get high.

Then, after you're well, stop at the exchange or walmart and get some sharps. Even if you don't need em. You can never have too many.

edit @tricomb. When I started I was the model of injection health. Thing is, as you lose your job, car, house, etc. keeping your health isn't easy. Not to mention, it's hard to worry about proper injection technique when things like where am I gonna sleep, what to eat, worrying about your hustle are at the forefront of your mind.
    Last edited by lazylazyjoe; 28-03-2012 at 04:02.

23. Collapse Details

Way to IV that works:
    wipe off the coating
    clean pill with saline
    crush pill and powder into spoon
    add 2-3 cc water
    warm under lighter for approx 30 sec. and then stir
    warm under lighter when wax congregates on top drop cotton ball in
    use a syringe to pull out the liquid and immediately load into another syringe with wheel filter
    after extracting all liquid in syringe with wheel filter, cleanse with filer into a clean container such as a medicine cup
    the liquid that comes out of the filter should be clear in color
    load into your choice of syringe (I prefer a 1cc 29g 5/8in)
    should be enough extract to fill, if not add saline to syringe with wheel filter and use fluid produced from there to fill
    then inject.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by texastime View Post
    Way to IV that works:
    wipe off the coating
    clean pill with saline
    crush pill and powder into spoon
    add 2-3 cc water
    warm under lighter for approx 30 sec. and then stir
    warm under lighter when wax congregates on top drop cotton ball in
    use a syringe to pull out the liquid and immediately load into another syringe with wheel filter
    after extracting all liquid in syringe with wheel filter, cleanse with filer into a clean container such as a medicine cup
    the liquid that comes out of the filter should be clear in color
    load into your choice of syringe (I prefer a 1cc 29g 5/8in)
    should be enough extract to fill, if not add saline to syringe with wheel filter and use fluid produced from there to fill
    then inject.
    I've done this (except the wheel filtering part) and end up with a crystal clear solution but if I squirt some on my fingers the solution feels "sticky" like it's filled with wax so I never injected it. Does the wheel filter part get rid of this or am I just doing something wrong?

25. Collapse Details

The micron will catch the waxy shit. The key is to shock with cold saline directly after crisping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast