Bluelight

Thread: Can I IV morphine sulfate pills?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can I IV morphine sulfate pills? 
    I used the search engine and wasn't able to find an answer. I have a couple of these 15 mg. morphine sulfate sr pills. They are small round blue pills. I was wondering if it is possible to IV these and if so is it worth it? Does it have any kind of a rush? I know IV'ing pills isn't the safest thing to be doing, so I wanna make sure its even worth doing it. All useful responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Collapse Details

yea you can iv them. it guoing to require alil work to get em to do right for the gel up like none other. morphine gives a good pins rush, but unless you got atleast the 60mg pills you going to be prepping a shot for each pill you have. if you are dopesickl then yea its worth the trouble. search around here in OD there is a couple of guides on how to prep these

3. Collapse Details

As long as they aren't MScontins or some other form that will gel, yes it is possible. However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone. That doesn't stop lots and lots of people (including myself) from doing it, though.

4. Collapse Details

even if they are mscontin you can still work around the gel

5. Collapse Details

can I still IV if it gels up? Like is there anyway to get it liquefied?

6. Collapse Details

yea add extra water and you going to hafta heat the gel up almost to a boil. all the wax will start to clumpo together. push that to the side and filter with a cotton. thats the easiest way i can tell you to go about it

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by brainwash View Post
    However, IVing pills is extremely dangerous, horrible for your veins and body, and is NEVER advised by anyone.
    This is the most important info given to you Mr. OP, so please take this into account before you decide to do such a thing. It really could fuck you up badly, like losing a limb or getting particles of fillers accumulating in your heart valves (I think).

8. Collapse Details

I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital getting 2 abscesses removed from shooting Mscontin. DONT DO IT! PLUG THEM! Plus the solution they you finally get after trying to remove the wax is like vegetbable oil, its cant be good for the veins.

9. Collapse Details

^ Listen to this guy.

10. Collapse Details

/\ listen to this guy.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix Haze15 View Post
    can I still IV if it gels up? Like is there anyway to get it liquefied?

Don't you think it could be a problem when you have to heat a substance to melting point then quickly inject that into your veins before the drug solidifies? What do ya think happens once it's in your veins? It soidifies!
    I'm sure you probably did get plenty of responses from the search engine, but maybe you don't like the answers...?

12. Collapse Details

^^^ actually I didn't get any answers using the search engine because none of the IV morphine sulfate threads pertained to the SR (sustained release) pills I had.

13. Collapse Details

Ok I'm now on these for chronic pain but im on 60mg SR Morphine and 15mg IR (No gel instant release) Morphine. Even the instant release take some trickiness and a good micron filter to shoot. The time release is worthless to even try and if you DO get it right to where it's at least shootable with effects. It's still nowhere near safe.

I only know of ONE way to break down the MsContin (Morphine SR) and draw a good potent thin liquid out of them and it requires Ethex or Malli brand. No ABG (Watson crap ones), plus a micron filter at least PLEASE. It also breaks a few rules of shooting pills but I know it works if you have the patience and time. Problem is you have 15 mg SR pills. You would need a huge needle to get a shot big enough to matter using pills with such a small amount of morphine. That is how much morphine my INSTANT RELEASE pills have.

So in the means of harm reduction and the fact you would waste too many pills and too much time I can't tell you exactly how but it isn't that hard with the right tools & some internet searching. I know you will find about 4-5 ways to do it but theres one that works really well but you need higher MG pills. At least 60mg SR pills to do it right because your gonna lose some.

Pm me if you like and I'll get you access to micron filters and maybe then we can talk if your dead set on this bad idea.

What brand of Ms Contin is it? If they say ABG on them forget it all together.

14. Collapse Details

I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix Haze15 View Post
    I decided against it and just parachuted them. The reason I was so dead set on shooting them was when I made this thread I was in the midst of an IV coke binge and was crashing hard and needed something to mellow out with. I wanted the instant relief from IV and wanted to shoot these morphine pills I had but after reading about how it gels up and everything I just said fuck it and parachuted them with some xanax and felt better lol. Also I had the malli brand.
    smart boy

16. Collapse Details

Hi im new here and i have some morphine sulfate er 30 mg. I was gonna shoot em but doesnt seem worth it after reading this. Is there anyone who can tell me some good pills to shoot up? Ive done it all and shot coke and love opiates. Always looking for something new to try though

17. Collapse Details

yeah ive been hanging around a bunch of guys that have their on technique for these ms contin pills;

use swabs to take the pills coating off (like bright colours?) then crush them in a spoon to a powder, add water, use a lighter (or swabs - ie like a bunsen burner or some shit) to heat the spoon till it just starts to boil then stop the heat, maybe do it a second time

then they just use a micron filter and shoot it, met some dude who had tracks and tracks all over his hands from doing this - i cringe every time i think about how fucked his veins are

18. Collapse Details

There are ways to get around WAX/GEL that seem pretty effective. Here is what I do to my Morphine Sulfate 60mgs-- they say E655 on one side, 60 on the other, and are peach colored. I forgot where I learned how to do this but it may work with other varieties as well. When done properly, I end up with a perfectly clear solution free of any gel or wax, and the wax and gunk remains seperate. I know I should micron filter it but I do it very rarely and take my chances....

1.) Get 3ml oral syringe and fill it with salt water (saline solution) and put it in the freezer
    2.) crush/powder the morphine and put it in a spoon in a relatively flat layer
    3.) after 5-10 min, retrieve the cold salt water.
    4.) Put a lighter under the spoon with the dry powder on it. Heat it for 15 seconds or so until you see a tiny bit of smoke come up from the powder. As soon as you see it, shock the powder with the salt water. For one pill I usually use around 2.3ml.
    5.) Wait 5-10 seconds, and apply the lighter undernieth again and let the water bubble briefly.
    6.) Add cotton ball and draw-- if done properly, the wax is seperated from the water and morph is in the water.

Tell me what you guys think about this method, thanks!

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    All these methods are so fucked.

Crush to powder in card.
    Boil water (hard)
    Throw in powder
    Stir and draw quick before it waxes up. -The heat keeps it from hardening into a gel and rendering it useless.

You can still get an extra wash in on the wax when you are sick, but if you are going to shoot pills, let alone MS Contin, please use a micron filter.

20. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwninator View Post
    Funny this thread came up coz I just made a thread about this yesterday, but it got moved to basic drug discussion. I have the mallinckrodt brand: the boxed M one on side, 100 on the other. Would the methods described in jaystyle and Chi-Blast's posts work for these, anyone know? I don't have much experience with IVing and don't want to fuck this up =/

I may just plug them, but does the gelling cause the plugging method to be much less effective unless you also crisp 'em or something for that too?
    I used to do it exclusively with the 100 and 200mg Malli's for a couple months so I know for a fact this works.

However if you don't have much experience IV'ing, I don't think my method will work for you because it really does take a quick set of hands that know what they are doing. With little experience, IV'ing pills is not such a good idea FYI.

22. Collapse Details
    ABG 15's 
    I have been searching the net for a while on different ways to get around the gel in various pills. I am prescribed Opana 10mg IR without gel, which are the bomb diggity, lol, and I get prescribed Opana ER 40mg with the gel. And today I was given some ABG 15's the little blue devils. My method is tried and true, and always works but it requires that you either use a larger set, or poke yourself several times.

Here it is.

I simply remove the coating. Then use a pill crusher that you can get at any pharmacy to crush them down. Then to take it further, I use a razor to chop it up even finer. Then I take a shot glass or empty pill bottle and place the powder in it. If I am using a regular 1cc set, I fill it 4 times with COLD water. You want to use 4 to 5 cc's of water per pill. Then I use the plunger to stir, and stir, and stir until you see almost no particles. Then using a filter, I draw it up and go!

It seems that diluting the gel enough makes it possible to bypass the gel and get what you want. Only drawback is that you have to use a huge set or stick yourself several times. But it works. And after you have sucked all that you think you can get out of it, add a little more water and repeat. In the end just swallow whats left.

I just did two ABG 15's and it took me 3 shots with a 1cc set. I got my pins and needles that I was looking for, and I am good to go. I just can't wait to get back to my Opana!

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    There are many many threads about prepping and shooting ms contin, two or three of which I have weighed in on with what I am about to say here.

You CAN prep and inject almost any of the generic ms contin pills however with the exception of Endo generics I would completely avoid all others unless you have access to micron filters which you should really be using anyway if you are shooting pills. If the pill has a coating like the ABG and M box (mallies) I would avoid as even with the best of methods they produce an oily slimy liquid whereas the Endoís donít.

My basic procedure is as follows:

Crush pill up in straw so you can have it ready to dump into spoon when its time.
    Add about 150 units (1.5ml) of water to the spoon.
    Heat with lighter until you see bubbles start to form and the water starts to slightly boil.
    QUICKLY dump powder from straw into hot water and QUICKLY stir well.
    Add a little more heat with lighter tell its starts to bubble slightly.
    Then quickly stir again and suck up with large cotton as fast as you can.
    Let the liquid cool and micron filter or at least re-filter with cotton packed rig.

As long as you are using the Endo generics you should end up with about 100 units (1ml) of a slightly tinted (orange for the 60ís, green for the 30ís, blue for the 100ís) very clear liquid with no slimy or oily texture. I always try to use a micron filter any time I am shooting pills, but I (not proud of it) have done many of these with out a micron and missed many a shot and never had an issue.

Once the solution has cooled any particles that became soluble due to the higher temp should fall out of solution and be filtered with your second filtration.

24. Collapse Details

Needle
    Ive got a buddy that introduced me to these http://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-733-9916.html and hes been doing them for years, does this sound like a proper method, im just searching for the best way to do the 15s (i know 15s suck cause i have to do MULTIPLE shots)
    1. boil water in microwave
    2. crush pill put in spoon
    3. add water head till boil than stop
    4. mix than boil just a LITTLE bit more
    5. use a cotton to mix it up
    6. run REALLY hot water in the sink, put the cap and shit on the needle and hold it under for a munite
    7. bang

i dont ever really see gel in the syringe its just hard to filter

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    The pills you have are not time released so there is really no need to do anything other than mix with cold water and filter properly. All of that heating and shit your doing is just putting more filler into solution and possibly destroying what little morph is in each pill.

The method I posted above is for the generic MS Contin that gel with cold water alone.

Try just mixing with cold water and I bet you will be much happier and not waist so muc time.

If I remember correctly though the brand you have of IR’s do need a lot of water as they seem to swell once the water touches them. I used to get the 30’s just like this and always found them to be too much of a pain in the ass because of the amount of water needed. The Exxx with the MG on the other side seem to be the best even though they are Time released. With practice the process is quick and very easy and produced a clear very clean liquid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast