• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting opana er (coating/gel)

ech0s85

Bluelighter
First off i searched for a megathread but didnt find one, and also couldnt find anything in the existing threads.

Anyway we all know the ers gel up in your nose, but how long do you guys let the gel sit there?? Ive been trying to let it sit for like an hour before sucking it back and swallowing it, but sometimes it gets sketchy if i have to talk to somebody like my parents and my nose is always stuffed up. Also does anybody skip taking the coating off and just crush and snort the whole thing? I always try to get the powder off the little pieces of coating and pick them out but im getting less and less into that as i do more of them. too long and tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I did for ERs is that I ran them over a tap and rubbed the coating off like you would with an OC80. The gelling I just left there, when it decided to drip down it did, I've found that forcing it really didnt do much other than make it harder to breathe

I typically just let it sit in my sinus cavity a few minutes before I actually rip it through, Opana is tricky tho, if you rip it through too quickly and it all actually gets to your stomach you can end up getting a lot less than if you let it sit a while. Id say 5 minutes or so outta be a good deal of time, then rip away.

I would suggest taking small bumps with a minute or three between each inhalation. About half way through the pill, I would flush my sinuses with saline, and then proceed to take the other half just as I took the first.

-Cy

I did it that way at first. I would let it sit for an hour or two then just blow my nose which probally wasted some of it. But oh well. I would highly suggest removing the coating. I use an exacto and peeel the coating off now. It's much more pleasant.

thanks for the answers guys. Yeah i figured out that once i scrape the coating off the edges the big side parts come off really easy, and it is much nicer.

I always scraped the coating off and saved them for when i didnt have any and trust me the coatings get you high

I railed Opana the other night at a party, as well as 7 other people and I must say, it is an incredible drug. I only did a line and a half the entire night and i was fucking floating. Please be careful tho, my one friend weights about 110lbs and she did too much and kept blacking out to the point where we had to slap her in the face and yell to wake her up. she was a shaking mess. Also, strangly, this wasnt just noticed by me but by about 2/3 of the people that did it smoking cigs would make you puke almost instantly. That night I only had about 5 beers 2 kolonopins and a that line and a half of opana. it was very enjoyable, but careful not to take too much.

yeah it is strong. And most people i know smoke way less when theyre high because it makes them sick too.

I railed Opana the other night at a party, as well as 7 other people and I must say, it is an incredible drug. I only did a line and a half the entire night and i was fucking floating. Please be careful tho, my one friend weights about 110lbs and she did too much and kept blacking out to the point where we had to slap her in the face and yell to wake her up. she was a shaking mess. Also, strangly, this wasnt just noticed by me but by about 2/3 of the people that did it smoking cigs would make you puke almost instantly. That night I only had about 5 beers 2 kolonopins and a that line and a half of opana. it was very enjoyable, but careful not to take too much.

it sounds like you need to take some of your own advice and be careful too. your friends need to wisen up as well. be thankful that chick is still alive if she was mixing klonopin and beer with the opana and was barely awake - theres a fine line between a heavy nod and an overdose.

Why do you guys scrape off the coating with a knife/razor blade? instead of just sucking the coating off in your mouth and then wiping it off on a paper towel or under-shirt? its much easier to just suck off the coating and then it just all wipes off. trying to scrape it off is too much of a hassle and it doesn't even work as good as just putting the pill in your mouth for 10 seconds and wiping off the coating...

Opana is a tricky drug to get the full effects. Sometimes you will snort a whole 30mg pill or w/e you have and it will get you pretty high, then sometimes you will snort it and barely feel anything.. i think it has a lot to do with the absorption process and sometimes it doesn't all absorb in your nose cuz of the gel and shit...

for some reason i cant ever get the coating to wipe off of these fuckers. i lick it and rub it on my shirt forever and the shit is still there. Seems to be a bit thicker than a regular Oxy coating

That girl is lucky to be alive, Opana is way too fucking strong to be taken like that.

it sounds like you need to take some of your own advice and be careful too. your friends need to wisen up as well. be thankful that chick is still alive if she was mixing klonopin and beer with the opana and was barely awake - theres a fine line between a heavy nod and an overdose.

i agree with this 100% and just want to drive this point home. mixing downers is serious business, and the combination you did is by no means a small amount. oxymorphone is a seriously strong opioid and a lot of people seem to be open to things like oxymorphone/oxycodone simply because it has a name other than "heroin," but i'm pretty sure that "line and a half" of opana that you ripped is probably equivalent to blowing a couple bags of some decent diesel. correct me if i'm wrong, but milligram for milligram, i believe oxymorphone is stronger than diamorphine (heroin), right?

i must admit that i feel a bit like i'm saying "do as i say, not as i do," though, considering i'm a heroin addict with a huge tolerance/habit (i'm not bragging, believe me, it sucks and this is a nightmare - one that has recently caused me to take some breaks where i must substitute suboxone simply to stay well enough to continue working - you don't want to ever be in this position, any habitual heroin user will tell you the same). i never mix my downers though, for i know the serious consequences that can have. then again, heroin has also made me lose interest in nearly everything else - well, except for my first love, good old high quality marijuana.

Snorting these Opana er's makes you gag up, and blow out big white clam oysters. I wouldn't suggest it for too long! I've been snorting oxies and these for a while and just wasting my time and money. But, being out here in the woods (south of Flemington NJ) there's not much out here. Hate traveling to Newark and no connects in Philly yet.

i agree with this 100% and just want to drive this point home. mixing downers is serious business, and the combination you did is by no means a small amount. oxymorphone is a seriously strong opioid and a lot of people seem to be open to things like oxymorphone/oxycodone simply because it has a name other than "heroin," but i'm pretty sure that "line and a half" of opana that you ripped is probably equivalent to blowing a couple bags of some decent diesel. correct me if i'm wrong, but milligram for milligram, i believe oxymorphone is stronger than diamorphine (heroin), right?

i must admit that i feel a bit like i'm saying "do as i say, not as i do," though, considering i'm a heroin addict with a huge tolerance/habit (i'm not bragging, believe me, it sucks and this is a nightmare - one that has recently caused me to take some breaks where i must substitute suboxone simply to stay well enough to continue working - you don't want to ever be in this position, any habitual heroin user will tell you the same). i never mix my downers though, for i know the serious consequences that can have. then again, heroin has also made me lose interest in nearly everything else - well, except for my first love, good old high quality marijuana.

I'm in the same boat as you man.. haha.. It blows, I'm actually trying to get through withdrawals right now though.

Time to smoke another bowl, and watch the seconds go by like hours.

I've only sniffed the ERs a couple of times, and I never had a problem. It was like sniffing any pill. The crap stays in your nose and drips, and eventually clears out. The first time I sniffed a 20mg ER, I thought I had banged 4 bags. Almost as good as injecting the 10mg IRs (my avatar)
Oxymorphone is 6-8 times more potent than morphine, heroin is about twice the strength of morphine, so yes oxymorphone is much stronger than heroin.
They sure are strong to the opiate naive, too. I gave just 2 mg to a kid, and he ended up puking from too high a dose.
I don't know why you guys are complaining. I'd gladly trade all my dope connects for a steady oxymorphone guy. The only time I ever had them was when I was out looking for tar in NM last summer.
Also, if you're gonna do opiates learn CPR and how to deal with an OD, and make sure the people you're with do too. Most exchanges/first aid classes teach this. And keep narcan on hand to overturn an OD(or suboxone). The last thing is never do it alone if possible, but you seem to have that down.

@tech I'm kicking now too. I was mostly tapered down so it's not too bad. Just 1 mg of sub a day.

I've been gettng a steady stream of 10mg Opana (oxymorphone) for a while now. I've been crushing them up and snorting them (scraping off the time release) at the rate of about 4-6 a day. I haven't been feeling the pain relief that I did when I was banging diesel. Do you really believe that these are as strong as banging a bag of dope?

Yeah correct me anyone if im wrong but last time I checked 1mg of opana=5mg of heroin. Just like how even takin orally 40mg of opana er is equal to 6mg of hydromorphone injected, atleast for pain relief