• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting opana er (coating/gel)

The coating on Opana is Morphine and inside is OxyContin aka OxyMorphone

what? you're seriously mistaken or confused. opana is a brand name for oxymorphone and oxycontin is a brand name for oxycodone pills. there is no morphine in the coating nor oxycodone in the pill, only oxymorphone and the binders and filler.

what? you're seriously mistaken or confused. opana is a brand name for oxymorphone and oxycontin is a brand name for oxycodone pills. there is no morphine in the coating nor oxycodone in the pill, only oxymorphone and the binders and filler.

+1

anyhow, I did a 30mg opana and I grinded the crap out of it and it didn't gel what so ever....I kinda enjoyed the drip...not as much as oxycodone though...

get a pill scraper. you aren't going to prevent the gel'ing. take small tiny lines (perhaps 5-6 very tiny lines out of half a 40ER) with the breath held in. Take time inbetween lines and you should be more than fine. just beware for HR purposes that there is clamor about the ERs when insufflated causing types of lung damage.

edit: okay im gonna say something out of opinion.....

i have been getting the 40s and the coating does end up in the mix everytime i smash up.
i just got two of the 30s and havent ever seen/used them until just now and upon the smash up under a bill the coating seems to have seperated itself in large enough pieces that i can use a pointy knife to just poke the shell of the pill out of the rest of the mix.

Last edited:
Yes it can be done. You will need to do the compound. To do this you need the following
1 boxcutter or razor blade
1 large spoon
1 candle
1 toothpick
H20
1 straw
First you will need to stop the pill into tiny pieces

Old old thread and the reason (other than looking at the date in the beginning) I know is that you can't do any of that stuff with the current (2012/13) Opana ER's. They are super hard and there is NO crushing them! There are methods to be able to snort them but they are quite entailed and require much time and patience. It still hits you pretty good but the new ER's are major PITA compared to the old ones. Those would be - grab a razor, shave off yellow coating, crush and go. Not anymore, shucks!

Old old thread and the reason (other than looking at the date in the beginning) I know is that you can't do any of that stuff with the current (2012/13) Opana ER's. They are super hard and there is NO crushing them! There are methods to be able to snort them but they are quite entailed and require much time and patience. It still hits you pretty good but the new ER's are major PITA compared to the old ones. Those would be - grab a razor, shave off yellow coating, crush and go. Not anymore, shucks!

Global Pharma released generic of original opana er formula in january.
once again, crushable. and much cheaper from pharmacy.

illicit ciculation is currently low.

Ya its stronger but when u bang H and snort opana the time and way u take it make all the differance.

Hi ECH
I had a few Morphine ER , the crap they put in stuff not is crazy. Since I only had 8 of the purpleish red ones, kinda big. 30 on back and ABC on the otherwise ER. So I got a shoot glass and used a spoon just to smash up the pill. You can even see and feel the waxyness of it. So glass and all I put it in for about 10 seconds, in the microwave. It came out much more crystal like and a lot less waxed. You have to just snort it right away so the gel does not come back together.

This mos def worked for me because I suffer with chonic pain, so any pill form opiate just makes me feel like I snorted speed.

But please please people stop trying to shoot these and llamas and Ill tell ya why beside the wax getting into your veins and Harding and instantly killing people. See the pharmacutical company's are trying to prevent the misuse, but they figure look let the drug addicts misuse its their own fault if the die. So long story semi short, is these big fat wallets rather see people die, instead of just let the do what they are going do anyway. Sad but true. Please please don't try shooting these waxed and fillers by IVing them. Its not

Hi ECH
I had a few Morphine ER , the crap they put in stuff not is crazy. Since I only had 8 of the purpleish red ones, kinda big. 30 on back and ABC on the otherwise ER. So I got a shoot glass and used a spoon just to smash up the pill. You can even see and feel the waxyness of it. So glass and all I put it in for about 10 seconds, in the microwave. It came out much more crystal like and a lot less waxed. You have to just snort it right away so the gel does not come back together.

This mos def worked for me because I suffer with chonic pain, so any pill form opiate just makes me feel like I snorted speed.

But please please people stop trying to shoot these and llamas and Ill tell ya why beside the wax getting into your veins and Harding and instantly killing people. See the pharmacutical company's are trying to prevent the misuse, but they figure look let the drug addicts misuse its their own fault if the die. So long story semi short, is these big fat wallets rather see people die, instead of just let the do what they are going do anyway. Sad but true. Please please don't try shooting these waxed and fillers by IVing them. Its not
Worth it, maybe a roller coaster going backwards will helps...!!!heeeheer

There is a much easier way to break down the new gel opanas. First you need to get a pair of pliers, a deep bowl, a dremel tool, and a make up brush. You will use the pliers to flatten out the pill then you'll hold the pill with the pliers and hold it down into the bowl and use the dremel to file it down until is down into dust and then you'll take the make up brush to get all the dust from around the sides of the bowl and dump it onto a flat surface. When I do this I usually crush down a Percocet to keep the gel from clogging up my nose too badly and make it go up more smoothly. This doesn't take long once you get the hang of it all! Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions I'll be glad to help!

There is a much easier way to break down the new gel opanas. First you need to get a pair of pliers, a deep bowl, a dremel tool, and a make up brush. You will use the pliers to flatten out the pill then you'll hold the pill with the pliers and hold it down into the bowl and use the dremel to file it down until is down into dust and then you'll take the make up brush to get all the dust from around the sides of the bowl and dump it onto a flat surface. When I do this I usually crush down a Percocet to keep the gel from clogging up my nose too badly and make it go up more smoothly. This doesn't take long once you get the hang of it all! Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions I'll be glad to help!

I read that baking soda acts as a great anti-gelling agent and to use a 50-50 mix ratio. IMO thats a way high ratio. I was wondering Is the gelling too super bad without an anti-gelling agent, and would one need the anti-gelling agent to efficiently parachute it? YEars ago they were awesome. however, now they are just not the same. Your method worked alot better than the other ones used though (heating them up, cutting them hot, and inhaling). I just really can't stand the baking soda.

These newer global pharmeacuticals opanas are juat as the old stop signs. I get the same relief and all.. Ive been on the 10mg for 6 months and this week im asking them to increase my mg bc i dont get near the same relief but how should i ask bc i dont want to sound like an addict bc i need them but not strong anymore.

My buddys been using the dremel method with baking soda for the last 6 months anywho now he seems to be getting sick from them not sure why he recently took a 2 month break to try fentanyl didn't like it so switched back to opana only difference is the opana was upped to 30mg from 20 mg what would cause this any ideas been going on for a week

There is a much easier method for breaking them down. All u need is a little h20 & a razor blade. Chop it up as thin as u can get it put it in a small container (preferably with a lid) add boiling water, cover it to keep the heat in & let it sit for a about 10min. Then stir with a toothpick until it's all a liquid gel. Its gross but it turms into a snot like consistency. Its a familiar substance to ur mucus membranes so it absorbs very well and u feel it the instant u snort it. I throw the whole thing in hot water & let sit overnight & sure enough my dose is always ready when I wake up. I've found (& I'm not the only one) that this method gives u a much better high & lasts way longer. I prefer it over the powder. Before this I was doing 20-30 mg of powder opanna minimum. So I didn't have a low tolerance but with the gels I can do a half of a 30mg & I'm good all day. It's saved me a fortune cuz they are also a lot cheaper & u don't need nearly as much. Hope this helps.

Drug screen questions

Does anyone know if certo actually works on a drug screen for opiods? I've known lots of people that use it for THC & pass everytime. Has anyone actually used it to pass a drug screen for opiods & if so what was your result. Please be honest guys. I've gotta test for probation & I REALLY need to know.

Does anyone know if certo actually works on a drug screen for opiods? I've known lots of people that use it for THC & pass everytime. Has anyone actually used it to pass a drug screen for opiods & if so what was your result. Please be honest guys. I've gotta test for probation & I REALLY need to know.

Sorry, but drug testing questions are not allowed, please read the rules