• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Get the most out of your weed

Okay, i tend to observe and improve on shit.

Joints

Smoking these alone are a waste... If that thing is smoking and your not on the end of it, your wasting that shizz.
1 puff pass around 3 friends is the best way in my opinion, efficiency wise. Someone is always on the end of that burning joint.

Vaporizer you take in hits and hold for at least 5 seconds, electric desktop vapes seem to be the most effecient.

CAUTION: vaporized weed causes insomnia (for me)

Yeah I found that it did that to me too but I never could sleep after smoking unless I was coming down and had been drinking a hoppy beer, or I was pretty much sober. It also lasted a very long time at 8 hours but I had no tolerance when I used a vape.

Okay, i tend to observe and improve on shit.

Joints

Smoking these alone are a waste... If that thing is smoking and your not on the end of it, your wasting that shizz.
1 puff pass around 3 friends is the best way in my opinion, efficiency wise. Someone is always on the end of that burning joint.

Vaporizer you take in hits and hold for at least 5 seconds, electric desktop vapes seem to be the most effecient.

+1 this
Especially the 1 puff pass, stops the greedy stoners hogging the joint. Damn greedy stoners.

Some of us aren't greedy. We get stoned and we forget we are still holding the J. You have to kick us or something by the third go-round.

i had no idea getting stoned was so tech.

i usually have two or three up's to get going and then another bong every 20-30 minutes...but what ever tickles your fancy, suppose there are a lot of variables to consider like potency of yarndi, roa...

Some of us aren't greedy. We get stoned and we forget we are still holding the J. You have to kick us or something by the third go-round.

^this. Which is why I take my pipe to parties :) Or if it's an outdoor thing, make an earth bong

My friend discovered that taking one or two good hits every seven minutes will get you much higher than smoking all your weed at once. I don't know why it works, but I've been testing it for years with many people and they all seem to get the same result. It also delays the tolerance you would develop smoking the same kind of weed all the time.

Anyone else have tips to make a little go a long way?
whole thing out in one hit but your plan makes sense, I'll give it a go tomorrow and post back my nonunion
You know, I am going to give this a try, since I have a bit of excess of cannibas. I usually take the fastest rips as possible out of my bowls, like cashing the

Vaporization makes sense in that high temperatures and flame destroy thc, so would anyone venture a guess...weed goes twice as far? Three times as far?

just seen the vap thread now ok

Last edited:
Right, decarb....., also works if you microwave it. You just need to get rid of the water molecule.