• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants m. amphet salts

orange floyd

Bluelighter
A few months ago, i messed around with a nice amount of speed (between adderall and blowing lines of a roll i strongly suspect to be cut with a lot of caffeine and amphetamine). The pills werewhat i presume is name brand adderall, they came in capsules. Now i went back to my same connect, and the pills are "M. Amphet Salt, 20mg". I presumed it to be a generic (which is what she told me), but noticed it didnt get me as high, and the next day both times i took it i felt HORRIBLE, much worse than i usually do off of higher doses of adderall. Everything I've looked up says its just generic adderall, but i was wondering if maybe there is a different ratio of d-amp and l-amp in these pills or something of the sort that could attribute to slightly different effects? Does anyone know anything about these?

It has the exact same ingredients, contents, and ratio of d-amp to l-amp as brand name Adderall...
This is FDA law that generics must contain 99.9% of the ingredients of the drugs brand name counterpart.
Although it rare, some people have different reactions to some generic medications when switching from brand name,
but if you take it for awhile the body usually adjusts within a week of regular dosing.

-TheMatador

hm that's strange. i've noticed the generic adderall i've had was a bit shorter-acting and gave me a bad crash- migraines etc while brand name adderall has never given me a headache or bad crash

i don't know why this is

M. amphet either means 'mixed amphetamine' or 'meth amphetamine'

try smoking a bowl or sleeping, or drinking wine while you come down. klonopin works goood

hm that's strange. i've noticed the generic adderall i've had was a bit shorter-acting and gave me a bad crash- migraines etc while brand name adderall has never given me a headache or bad crash

i don't know why this is

Exactly. I know when drugs aren't the same, and this is definately one of those times. The high was less euphoric, and the crash was way more intense.

It has the exact same ingredients, contents, and ratio of d-amp to l-amp as brand name Adderall...
This is FDA law that generics must contain 99.9% of the ingredients of the drugs brand name counterpart.
Although it rare, some people have different reactions to some generic medications when switching from brand name,
but if you take it for awhile the body usually adjusts within a week of regular dosing.

-TheMatador

Is this literally a "generic" for "adderall?", or just an off-brand mix of d- and l-amp salts? Something about these pills definately isnt the same, even the girl who sold me them was crashing horribly from the night before..

The name brand capsules were probably XR, extended release. The 20mg tablets were definetly IR, instant release. Even though you snorted both, the ER time release probably slowed the come down slightly. Plus, you took X when you did the brand name stuff, even if it was heavily cut with stimulants I have no doubt it added to your euphoria. I mean who knows hat was in that pill.

I have years of experience with both brand name and generic addy. Snorting, eating, abusing, not abusing both forms. The ER pills last longer (obviously), and might have a smoother come down.

You have to realize though that these drugs are not meant to be snorted. I mean you are repeatedly snorting amphetamines to get high and you woner why you crash and feel like shit the next day?? You are repeatedly abusing very potent stimulants. The "high" will never be as good as the first time (especially if that first time included X), just like with almost every other drug people abuse. You are not the first person to be chasing that high, or to experience the side effects of repeated amphetamine abuse.

The pills have EXACTLY the same drugs in them. The different effects you are experiencing is your body's way of telling you to stop. Try simply injesting the pills, it's a very strong drug and it will last longer that way, and the come down is less harsh. Adderall isn't supposed to provide a euphoric high. Try smoking a bowl or whatever and eat a pill if you want to be speedy and euphoric. I don't know what else to tell you man. Have fun and be careful. That shit is highly regulated for a reason. It's addictive as hell.

Peace

The name brand capsules were probably XR, extended release. The 20mg tablets were definetly IR, instant release. Even though you snorted both, the ER time release probably slowed the come down slightly. Plus, you took X when you did the brand name stuff, even if it was heavily cut with stimulants I have no doubt it added to your euphoria. I mean who knows hat was in that pill.

I have years of experience with both brand name and generic addy. Snorting, eating, abusing, not abusing both forms. The ER pills last longer (obviously), and might have a smoother come down.

You have to realize though that these drugs are not meant to be snorted. I mean you are repeatedly snorting amphetamines to get high and you woner why you crash and feel like shit the next day?? You are repeatedly abusing very potent stimulants. The "high" will never be as good as the first time (especially if that first time included X), just like with almost every other drug people abuse. You are not the first person to be chasing that high, or to experience the side effects of repeated amphetamine abuse.

The pills have EXACTLY the same drugs in them. The different effects you are experiencing is your body's way of telling you to stop. Try simply injesting the pills, it's a very strong drug and it will last longer that way, and the come down is less harsh. Adderall isn't supposed to provide a euphoric high. Try smoking a bowl or whatever and eat a pill if you want to be speedy and euphoric. I don't know what else to tell you man. Have fun and be careful. That shit is highly regulated for a reason. It's addictive as hell.

Peace

But the thing is, I was using a few times a week for a few weeks with the name brands, but have abstained from using any in months. That's why I was so surprised how bad I came down from doing a lower dose than normal with the generic.. And I ate all of the adderalls, would sniff lines of the amp'ed x, sorry for the confusion on that. The pills were tan dolphins, smelled like adderall, and im pretty sure had caffeine too, negligible amount of mdma.

But the thing is, I was using a few times a week for a few weeks with the name brands, but have abstained from using any in months. That's why I was so surprised how bad I came down from doing a lower dose than normal with the generic.. And I ate all of the adderalls, would sniff lines of the amp'ed x, sorry for the confusion on that. The pills were tan dolphins, smelled like adderall, and im pretty sure had caffeine too, negligible amount of mdma.

The first high(s) you experience for a drug (or class of drug) are always the best. I still remember when I was started on dexedrine for ADD in 1996 and 2x 5mg would blow me away ... everything in life was easier, was eating less, grades improved, more social etc etc
It doesn't stay that way though. There is no generic brand for d-amphetamine here in Australia, so I know there is no difference...
But I have never been able to achieve the same effects from the meds ever again (and have stopped trying a long time ago).

Also, no one ever said generic meds aren't exactly the same in every way. Dose is the same but speed of absorption can (and does) differ. It sounds like these generics release the amphetamine up to 20% faster than brandnames (which is pretty clear cos you talk of a bad crash).

Oh. Well if you ate the adderall ER, of course it will have a longer duration and the come down will be less harsh than snorting IR pills. Even if you ate IR brand name pills vs snorted genetics. Of course snorting makes you come down harder. Your experiences have more to do withe ROA than with some strange reaction to generic ingredients.

I am the mother of an adorable ten year old who has been having to take Adderall since he was 6 years old. I have been searching the internet looking for prescription assistance with his medications since we apparently no longer qualify for FAMIS or Medicaid because now that I am working we are $10 over the income restriction cutoff.

I have to admit I was appalled to come across this site and this information while doing my research to see that people are snorting this medication just to get high? What on earth do you get out of it? It has a very calming effect on my son (who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I must admit, just out of curiosity, I took one myself but it did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe that was just me though, or perhaps you need to take more than one if there is nothing *wrong* with you in the first place. I don't know.

I just wanted to post a comment to find out what exactly it does for those who are taking it just to get high, and to state that I hope you are not taking this medication from your children or your *supplier's* children. They are EXTREMELY strict with refills here in Virginia...you have to wait EXACTLY 30 days to get your next Rx filled, so I hope there are not children or other individuals going without their medications just so their friends can catch a buzz from their medication.

Off my soapbox now, and thanks for allowing me to join this little group. I would appreciate any information anyone may have about Prescription assistance programs that help with this medication. I cannot afford the $200 per month that it costs us, but I won't allow my son to go without it either.

Amphetamines affect children differently. When prescribed for ADHD, they can allow the child to focus and concentrate, but can still cause unwanted stimulating effects (loss of appetite, insomnia, etc.). Those who abuse the medications seek effects that they view as positive (euphoria, increased energy, decreased appetite, etc). It is quite common for non-users to understand why a given medication is abused. The very effects that one group might seek to minimize could be exactly what someone else is seeking. Another factor is that drug- abusers often are affected differently than "normal" folks. An example might be opiates that tend to make many people groggy and nauseous (they would never think of abusing them) can produce pleasurable effects of euphoria for an addict. Each group can be unable to understand what the other experiences.

I admit I have never taken any sort of amphetamine at all as I had an uncle who ruined his life on them. I've stuck to friendlier things like marijuana, opiates and benzos.

At any rate, to answer your question about what my friends did with adderal in high school/college.

- My drug using friends would use it before semester tests to study extra hard
- My women friends would use it to lose weight and regulate appetite
- My male friends would use it for it's rush/high

Like I said, I never understood the attraction as I was able to pass high school without issue and I graduated college likewise. I used to smoke copious amounts of marijuana while studying for college exams and blow them off with the heaviest ease.

i love stealing adderal from children.....stupid kids dont even know what hit them.....

FEED THE ADDICTION, KILL THE CHILDREN

COULD THESE BE 50% D 50% L AMPHETAMINE????

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THESE EVEN ARE GENERIC ADDERALL?
Other than people online who don't know what they're talking about(who think "hey, that's similar to adderall so it must be generic adderall!" and post that up) I'm not seeing any claims from people who would know that for sure.

If they are just the basic salt, wouldn't that be half and half ( AND ISN'T THE SALT WEAKER THAN THE NON-SALT or is that way off?)? Also, that would lead to feeling like you took less(because l is was less active) and having a worse crash. Looking through non-abusers reports many have said that they feel it is weaker and some have said that they feel it has a worse crash. Trying to figure this out.

I just got these as "adderall XR" according to the person I got them from (who said crush and snort the little balls if I want..), and I didn't pay attention to them at all till now when I realized they were different. The balls crush very easily, and there possibly two kinds(or maby some are just a darker dirty off white than others), one of which MAY break a little easier than the other. I guess crushing and snorting doesn't sound like too bad of an idea but orally is fine by me.

GRRRRRR I'm not trying to take any more L amphetamine than adderall has(which is 87.5% D 12.5% L, if I remember right) and wish addy didn't have any. Trying to save my brain the pain of L amphetamine and myself the crash. Damnit, hoping this thread bump tells me something!!!

Last edited:
Just to be clear, the exact pills I'm talking about have written on them:

M. Amphet Salts
20 mg

And are tan. It seems like there are a lot of different generic addys based on my google searching, this annoys me because I don't know why the fuck anything is prescribed other than pure d-amphetamine (and desoxyn (d-meth) for the worse cases), L-amphetamine just adds to the damage and makes the d work less well.

Generic XRs suck ass

Generic IRs are bomby tho

Then again i just think XRs suck ass all together

COULD THESE BE 50% D 50% L AMPHETAMINE????

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THESE EVEN ARE GENERIC ADDERALL?
Other than people online who don't know what they're talking about(who think "hey, that's similar to adderall so it must be generic adderall!" and post that up) I'm not seeing any claims from people who would know that for sure.

If they are just the basic salt, wouldn't that be half and half ( AND ISN'T THE SALT WEAKER THAN THE NON-SALT or is that way off?)? Also, that would lead to feeling like you took less(because l is was less active) and having a worse crash. Looking through non-abusers reports many have said that they feel it is weaker and some have said that they feel it has a worse crash. Trying to figure this out.

I just got these as "adderall XR" according to the person I got them from (who said crush and snort the little balls if I want..), and I didn't pay attention to them at all till now when I realized they were different. The balls crush very easily, and there possibly two kinds(or maby some are just a darker dirty off white than others), one of which MAY break a little easier than the other. I guess crushing and snorting doesn't sound like too bad of an idea but orally is fine by me.

GRRRRRR I'm not trying to take any more L amphetamine than adderall has(which is 87.5% D 12.5% L, if I remember right) and wish addy didn't have any. Trying to save my brain the pain of L amphetamine and myself the crash. Damnit, hoping this thread bump tells me something!!!

I was on those exact generics and YES they are generic adderalls XRs

You can crush them to shit but it doesnt completely remove the extended release, and honestly doesnt do much better than just taking them regularly. Ive messsed with them PLENTY of times.

Only time I felt a rush on XRs was blowing them, though I dont recommend this as the crash is like 3 times worse.

IRs are so much better.