• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants m. amphet salts

Sounds like a genric of Bi-Phetamine which was mixed resins of amphetamine salts..aka dl amphetamine,and the brand name Bi'Phetamine came in 12.5 mg capsules and 20 mg black capsules..so it may be genric bi-phetamine which is the same as adderal except for the resins part i duuno what that is for ,maybe a time release thing,,the bi-phetamine caps hav ebeen around sinc ethe 50's or 60's so it's an old school time release i suppose ....

Oddly enough generic adderall is made by the parent company of Shire (who is the inventor of Adderall). There is only one company that makes generic adderall because Teva bought every company.

M. Amphet Salts is the generic name for adderall. They aren't allowed to create a significant variation in the active ingredient however Teva has been known to use the shittiest inactive ingredients (aka fillers). Teva's medications usually have a strange release compared to brand and aren't nearly as smooth.

I have only used IR meds which even with the worst fillers can't really be effected that much since they are just tabs....however I would NEVER get Teva/Barr XR meds because XR meds are all about the fillers and are a lot more complex.

BTW Teva now owns Barr and continues to use the Barr brand name for most generics.

If you are looking for ADD meds on the cheap because you don't have insurance you should try Dexedrine. Its only $50 a bottle WITHOUT insurance. Not to mention Dex is better in my opinion as it has a lot less side effects. Dex is 100% D-Amp whereas Adderall is 75% D-Amp and 25% L-Amp.

D-Amp is the simplest form of amphetamine available in a pill.

Oddly enough generic adderall is made by the parent company of Shire (who is the inventor of Adderall). There is only one company that makes generic adderall because Teva bought every company.

M. Amphet Salts is the generic name for adderall. They aren't allowed to create a significant variation in the active ingredient however Teva has been known to use the shittiest inactive ingredients (aka fillers). Teva's medications usually have a strange release compared to brand and aren't nearly as smooth.

I have only used IR meds which even with the worst fillers can't really be effected that much since they are just tabs....however I would NEVER get Teva/Barr XR meds because XR meds are all about the fillers and are a lot more complex.

BTW Teva now owns Barr and continues to use the Barr brand name for most generics.

If you are looking for ADD meds on the cheap because you don't have insurance you should try Dexedrine. Its only $50 a bottle WITHOUT insurance. Not to mention Dex is better in my opinion as it has a lot less side effects. Dex is 100% D-Amp whereas Adderall is 75% D-Amp and 25% L-Amp.

I love'd dexedrine it was my starting up amp!(not counting all the meth bomb "ecstasy" I bought intentionally for the methy fun!). I can't get it now though, I'll bug my friends to switch to it if they can, honestly it's better for adhd and for fun(and less damaging than all these adderall-like-drugs that have L-amphetamine too). Fucking too many brands.

Probably taking 2 of these today orally just for a feel good boost. Lots of tyrosine for the crash..

Dex is 100% D-Amp whereas Adderall is 75% D-Amp and 25% L-Amp.

Adderall is not a 75% D-Amp, 25% L-Amp mixture either by weight or molarity.

Both XR and IR Adderall as well as their generic counterparts are racemic mixtures of amphetamine. This means that the medicine contains equal proportions of the two AMP optical enantiomers, L-amphetamine and D-amphetamine. Enantiomers are any two molecules of a given molecular formula that are nonsuperimposable, mirror images of one another. Think of your own two hands!

The non-biological, or laboratory synthesis of amphetamine or any chemical that is optically active (i.e. D-amphet., L-amphet, S-ketamine, R-Ketamine), will generally yield the product in racemic mixture. In nature, however, only one enantiomer is produced. This explains the relative potency of Dexedrine in comparison to Adderall. The dextro-isomer of amphetamine shows a much greater affinity for receptors than does the levo-isomer.

In other words, the Adderall mixture is 50:50 by weight, but mg by mg, the potency of ADD is 20-30% that of DEX.

And if anyone is still wondering, M. Amphetamine is exactly the same as the non-generic. Any perceived difference in effect is totally psychosomatic.

IN SUMMATION, the cheap cereal tastes just as good as the pricey shit too. Don't be a snob and enjoy the pills while you have them

Both XR and IR Adderall as well as their generic counterparts are racemic mixtures of amphetamine. This means that the medicine contains equal proportions of the two AMP optical enantiomers, L-amphetamine and D-amphetamine. Enantiomers are any two molecules of a given molecular formula that are nonsuperimposable, mirror images of one another. Think of your own two hands!

The non-biological, or laboratory synthesis of amphetamine or any chemical that is optically active (i.e. D-amphet., L-amphet, S-ketamine, R-Ketamine), will generally yield the product in racemic mixture. In nature, however, only one enantiomer is produced. This explains the relative potency of Dexedrine in comparison to Adderall. The dextro-isomer of amphetamine shows a much greater affinity for receptors than does the levo-isomer.

In other words, the Adderall mixture is 50:50 by weight, but mg by mg, the potency of ADD is 20-30% that of DEX.

And if anyone is still wondering, M. Amphetamine is exactly the same as the non-generic. Any perceived difference in effect is totally psychosomatic.

IN SUMMATION, the cheap cereal tastes just as good as the pricey shit too. Don't be a snob and enjoy the pills while you have them

Nope, the above poster is correct. Adderall is composed of mixture of pure dextroamphetamine as well as the racemic mixture. Here are the contents as found on wikipedia:

* 1/4 dextroamphetamine saccharate
* 1/4 dextroamphetamine sulfate
* 1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine aspartate monohydrate
* 1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine sulfate

The small amount of levoamphetamine is added to facilitate the comedown associated with Adderall due to its longer half-life. It also is said to decrease the onset time.

Last edited:
The small amount of levoamphetamine is added to facilitate the comedown associated with Adderall due to its longer half-life.

Why would anyone (and I ask this despite knowing how soul-less drug companies are) want to FACILITATE that terrible, wretched, dirty and agitated feeling from Adderall? It's what makes me thank god each day I get a hefty script of dexedrine 10mg each month...

In general, I consider the comedown (as a result of the presence of l-amp) to be so unbearable that I will not use Adderall unless it is the ONLY thing around. I even prefer Ritalin (especially Focalin) to it. Yech! :p

~ vaya

I'm not saying their intentions with the l-amphetamine actually have any truth, but that's their claim.

Adderall was always more motivating for me than Dexedrine for that reason. The l-amp helped give that adrenergic speediness that makes me feel "Okay! NOW is the time to get shit done!" It kinda mimics (in a milder way) the panic of an assignment being due the next day that I always required in high school to feel motivated enough to start a project.

Now, for fun, Dexedrine all the way. Large amounts of Adderall just make me feel too anxious and dry my mouth so much worse than anything else.

Adderall was always more motivating for me than Dexedrine for that reason. The l-amp helped give that adrenergic speediness that makes me feel "Okay! NOW is the time to get shit done!" It kinda mimics (in a milder way) the panic of an assignment being due the next day that I always required in high school to feel motivated enough to start a project.

Now, for fun, Dexedrine all the way. Large amounts of Adderall just make me feel too anxious and dry my mouth so much worse than anything else.

I disagree, I think it makes it harder to focus(compared to just d-amphetamine in dexedrine) and more tweaky, and more damaging, and HOW DIDN'T THEY THINK OF THIS? DO THEY JUST NOT GIVE A FUCK? I miss dexedrine.

may be taking these "m amphet salts" soon... maby...

I love how adderall users don't complain nearly as much about tolerance as much as dex users do.

There is nothing fun about adderall, especially if you don't have ADD. Rec users sometimes like adderall because its so potent but I have never heard anyone who has ADD tell me they liked taking it. Adderall will make you get shit done but it certainly won't be enjoyable.

Dex on the hand makes you peppy, happy, and makes it feel like your doing shit not because of the medication but because you actually want to do it.

BTW If you have trouble with dex tolerance take 6 Robatussin Gels at night before you go to bed. DXM also makes you sleepy so you actual sleep a little better and it can offset the left over dex in your system so you can sleep. Do not take them with your meds because it is counterintuitive as it lowers cognition.

The best thing however is the Alzhemiers med Namenda.

^^^^^
I just had these(thread pills) today, and they aren't quite as good as adderall(if anything more tweaky), but I think Adderall can be fun. If you're looking to dose big I wouldn't use it but for messing around with smaller doses I like it.

These m. amphet salts aren't the same as adderall!, I'm sure now.

How much benadryl do you guys think is best for knocking me out tonight? I was thinking 75mg, thinking more wouldn't help(that's what I've read in some threads here but more help would be great!). Normally I need 50mg to be out after a normal day if I'm restless, 25mg won't always do it.

orly1qj.jpg

Try 60%-70%...but thanks anyways for the noob guess.

Last edited:
It has been stated previously, but anyway, the FDA supposedly has this generic shit on lock-down. I too, however, have experienced subtle differences in generic medicines, worst was generic Zolpidem (Teva) I believe. I have a preference for different brands of adderall too: Shire, only when there's is no Dexedrine of course ;). When faced with the facts and statistics (99.9% etc.) it might seem like a near paranormal phenomenon, but I believe that there MUST be some variation between generics that we are not privy to.

I agree. We, the consumers, en masse, have time and time again noticed differences in potencies between generics and brand name medication. I myself have found this on about a dozen different medications.

~ vaya

M. amphet either means 'mixed amphetamine' or 'meth amphetamine'

Mixed amphetamine, most likely. Racemic levo- and dextro-amphetamine.

i love stealing adderal from children.....stupid kids dont even know what hit them.....

FEED THE ADDICTION, KILL THE CHILDREN

Those children probably need the Adderall much more than you do. Not cool. Not funny.

I agree. We, the consumers, en masse, have time and time again noticed differences in potencies between generics and brand name medication. I myself have found this on about a dozen different medications.

~ vaya

I was always skeptical of this (as expecting the generic to be shittier does affect the drug-experience), but it's certainly a possibility given, say, Teva's generic bupropion which caused a disproportionate number of hospital visits. :\

Teva bupropion fiasco

Mixed amphetamine, most likely. Racemic levo- and dextro-amphetamine.

Those children probably need the Adderall much more than you do. Not cool. Not funny.

He was trolling...lol what? You never trolled a topic before? ^_^