• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the most boring recreational drug?

most boring recreational drug is probably benzos, i love them things but nothing interesting about them just slows my twisted thoughts.

Agreed.

I loved the not a care in the world feeling...until they turned on me.

If it's recreational, I like it ;) Probably Concerta, though... If you consider that recreational.

Coke and alcohol by themselves are both mind numbingly boring, but together they are epic

If it's recreational, I like it ;) Probably Concerta, though... If you consider that recreational.

Yeah, man - Concerta is some BORING, bunk ass 'psychoactive.' As if Ritalin wasn't already a shitty upper to begin with - truly massive doses (200-400 mg) of those ultra slowly extended release methylphenidate gave zero interesting effects. I enjoy quality amphetamines, such as Dextrostat (aka dexedrine IR), Adderall, crystal methamphetamine HCl, but I fucking despise coke. That said, it's still FAR from boring to me. I'd love to try a good Quaalude or derivative of methaqualone.

Weed can be boring if I don't take breaks and smoke 3+ times a day. I can get 'real' high about twice and the rest is just a burned out feeling accompanied by a nap.

Never understood the appeal of nicotine or booze. Benzos blow both of them outta the water.

But speaking of benzos, I don't think they have much value recreationally speaking either, just a tiny more than the above. I use them for anxiety, sleep, and comedowns and that's about it.

Ranging from thc to xanax to nicotine, this is a strictly pure opiniated base decision because the guy above or below you might think of one of your answers as his fovoritr, or second favorite etc. I mean iv done everything including IVing coke heroin etc and thc is my favorite. .

Man... Y'all hating on benzos... Take the time to drop a quick acting one (Xanax, Etiz, Clonaz(epam/olam), etc.) and lie down in your bed and just have good tunes on, it'll be the best adventure you'll never remember (Lol, got that from somewhere else, it was a picture of a walrus with text around it saying "AMBIEN WALRUS, Come with me on an adventure that you'll never remember").

Besides that, I'd have to say DPH is definitely boring if you're talking boring on a usefulness/fun scale, like, the shit is useful if you're too happy generally and want to have a fucked-up and mentally-scarring trip, if you can even CALL it that.

If you're talking generally boring to use, I'd say any GABAb agonist, Baclofen, phenibut, GHB, GBL, etc. Just doesn't seem like fun to me.

^Nah, I will say there was a time I immensely enjoyed benzos. But now they have lost all recreational value to me. :(

I'm about to eat a bunch to try and get a relaxed feel, but it never works like that for me anymore. :(

Ot: Suboxone.

Benzodiazepines

Nicotine

Heroin/strong narcotic opiates (I love this class of drug, don't get me wrong, buuut...most junkies are horribly boring, something I'm not immune from either)

If taken alone, then GABAergics like alcohol and classical benzos take the prize for me. Although zopiclone can be quite fun, I don't think it only acts on the benzodiazepine receptor; it's pharmacodynamics is somewhat different.

Benzos, I can't understand why people are saying weed benzos aren't recreational at all

Everyone's different? To some benzos don't offer much I guess. I think some people have become so accustom to using weed they don't get much out of it anymore... I dunno.

What do I consider to be the most boring drug? Probably most of the nootropic drugs. The most 'fun' I've ever had on them was trying to decide if I actually noticed any cognitive changes versus placebo. Weeeee. Of course, to be fair, nootropics aren't suppose to be fun. And I'm only speaking of traditional nootropics like piracetam. Those nootropics dealers slinging stuff like tianeptine, prolintane, phenibut as nootropics are being deceitful IMO...

I agree, benzos don't get me high at all their very good for anxiety but there's no high they just make me comfortable, most people that don't get anything from weed just overdid it. It's like after doing so much heroin you don't get high , but getting well after being sick makes it almost seem like you are

suboxone and benzo's are two drugs a lot of people seem to get enjoyment out of but subs do nothing for me except stop WD sickness... i've taken .5mg-32mg and every dose inbetween....shit does nothing of the recreational sort for me.... not even a good mood... in fact i'd say they make me in a worse mood. dreading being forced back on that shit due to court ordered treatment stemming from an alcohol related arrest. gonna try to get as much as i can though so i can sell em, has to be some silver lining.....

benzos just put me to sleep... no euphoria, no good vibes, just tired... guess thats a good thing, i have enough problems.

^ I agree with the others you listed, but why methamphetamine? I could attach a lot of negative adjectives to meth and the "meth experience" but boredom isn't one of them (IMO/IME)

coke. After the first dose I just do more to avoid the comedown