• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can paroxetine make you high?

''High'' is a very, very variable term. If by producing psychoactive effect, then yes - as a medicine, meant to bring upon chemical change in your brain, paroxetine can get you ''high''. As an enjoyable, preferable, and or recreational experience, I would have to say paroxetine cannot produce a ''high''.

Paroxetine is an antidepressant. It brings about gradual effects usually not surfacing until about the 3 or 4 week of use mark.

To summarize; in my opinion, paroxetine does not get one high. Paroxetine definately, though, does have a psycoactive effect as a drug, and can be useful in a percentage of the populous who does indeed display the symptoms necessary to be prescribed this drug.

-Cy

''High'' is a very, very variable term.

Not here @ BL it ain't :) High means ... high, fucked up, nodding, speeding, rolling etc etc.

Anyway, the answer is no. It's an SSRI.

This is BDD material and try to UTSE next time plz :)

==> bdd

It could make you sick or impotent (or both) if you try to obtain a recreational high from it.

Take as directed or discard.

Ya that's what i thought i was thinking maybe after a roll or something like it would be decent to use.. But i heard that drug makes you depedent on it because it zap's you if you use it for awhile and stop..?