• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Nib

Bluelighter
Well I have the opportunity to try out this chemical. I know it's what Tramadol metabolizes into and it's suppose to be responsible for the opiod effects.

Has anyone ever tried this though? And also would happen to know that the dosage would be for someone with say 80mg O.C Tolerance.

Now I'm also thinking it would be safe to assume that the seizure risk is still there as well. Can anyone elaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about this drug, if you enjoy tramadol I am sure it could be good but lots of people don't care for it. I imagine it would be a lot like tramadol but with lower doses needed for effects and less SNRI effects, possibly none.

If you have 80mg OC tolerance you probably wont get a whole heap out of this drug, assuming its not much stronger than tramadol and there is still the seizure risk.

Yea I used to enjoy tramadol before I got into OC. So yea I suppose it's not worth it with the seizure risk due to the tolerance now.

I was just planning on opening a thread about this one:D

Any info on dosing? I'v got no opiate tolerance and this one seems very interesting to me.

I took some of the Krypton Kratom which was found by several sources to contain this tramadol metabolite. As a user of hydrocodone and morphine, I actually found it to give a buzz alot different from tramadol. Not strong by any means, but it keeps w/d's at bay for awhile and gave me a semi-body buzz. Not sure of the exact dose but I took 2 caps.

I took some of the Krypton Kratom which was found by several sources to contain this tramadol metabolite. As a user of hydrocodone and morphine, I actually found it to give a buzz alot different from tramadol. Not strong by any means, but it keeps w/d's at bay for awhile and gave me a semi-body buzz. Not sure of the exact dose but I took 2 caps.

How would you compare it to tramadol?

The weird part was it didn't feel like tramadol. Trams give me an excited energy for around 4 hours and makes me feel happy in a geeky kind of way. O-Desmethyltramadol, or what was supposed to beO-Desmethyltramadol(no way to know 100percent ) felt more chill like a low dose hydrocodone mixed with some weird darvocet type feelings. Not great, but acceptable when your desperate.

Last edited:
Damn, you lucky bastard. Tramadol is one of my favorite drugs, and I would give my left nut to try O-desmethyltramadol. I would give my right nut for a perpetual prescription for Nucynta (talpentadol). Haven't tried it yet but god willing I shall.

From what I have compiled after searching the internet, if you have any opiate tolerance, this is not worth the money. As stated already, it is similar to Tramadol which already has the general idea of not being worth it. Also because of that, it still, as also previously stated, has the risk for seizures. I know of one person on another forum I post on with big opiate experience who had a tramadol seizure himself, so it does happen, and it is scary.

I assume that since a certain site put this substance up for sale recently, around the time of this thread being created, there will be a huge wave of questions asking about this. Also, RC sites offering an Opioid-like product is NEW and FUCKING EXCITING! They just need to offer better shit now and then I will be happy. As an IV opiate user, this was exciting at first, but then disappointing once I actually did my research and realized what it actually was.

For someone with no opiate tolerance/very little, this might be worth it. Assuming you were doing 100mg doses of this (I got that number from somewhere else on BL, not sure if it is legit or not) you would get ~10 doses per gram. *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldn't this be active at lower doses than 100 mgs for someone without opiate tolerance?! Doses of tramadol can be as low as 50 mgs or less so a starting dose of this should be much lower I guess

Last edited:
I'm curious, too, as to what dose of O-desmethyltramadol would be equal to say, a 300mg dose of tramadol?

^ Um no, it is not "part" of tramadol.

The pharmacological profile of Tramadol is far more complex than that of plain o-desmethyl.

Tramadol itself has a strong affinity for SERT but weak affinity for NET and opioid receptors. Both O-desmethyl isomers have a negligible (none?) affinity for SERT and a high affinity for Mu and, in the case of M1 (forgot which isomer this one is), a high affinity for NET.

What this means is that when you take tramadol, you experience 3 distinct and very synergistic effects. When you take o-Desmethyl, you experience one less of these, and thus the synergy is very different.

For all intents and purposes, they are two completely different drugs.

p.s. Why on earth is this in BDD?? It should be in ADD!!

I think it's probably in BDD as it's recently been "unleashed" on the wider RC market so a fair few folks who maybe wouldn't normally visit ADD will probably be trying it in the near future, Jammy.

I'm actually quite interested in this one myself as I have a certain fondness for tramadol and a wider fondness for opioids in general. I must admit I enjoy the slightly stimulating flavour that tramadol provides but am tempted by this stuff. Even if only for novelty value.

^i've got the same interest and fondness for tramadol myself:) it's nearly my six year anniversary of being scripted

i remember sonic having used this previously though i cant seem to locate the thread in OD at the moment. i really need to go to sleep:|

i left this thread in OD originally but see Unknown moved it here. it was better off staying in OD because there are basically nil threads on it or even with mentions of it