• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Yea I used to enjoy tramadol before I got into OC. So yea I suppose it's not worth it with the seizure risk due to the tolerance now.

The risk of seizures is not only low, but can easily be stopped by benzos.

If fact, there was a paper entitled "Tramadol worst drug for seizures."
The result? 13 out of 87 had seizures.
All were subsequently stopped by benzos.

Sham, dihydromorphine is Paramorfan I think, and dihydroheroin is diacetyldihydromorphine properly. Never encountered either, just aware of them.

Final review on my 70 mgs try.
The first hours were very clear headed and mild. Later, as I reached 70 mgs I noded on and off for some time before finally going to bed. 70 mgs was enough for me (no opioid tolerance).

no offense but I think one of the reasons people are finding it so "mild" is because they aren't taking nearly enough. I mean how can you compare it to codeine when you aren't even taking 100mg. would you expect 50-75mg of codeine to do much at all? really I mean I'm not trying to encourage people to take massive doses but if you are already opioid tolerant 100-200mg is probably more in the range of what you would want to take. when I get to try it I plan on starting with 100mg. as you can read above, someone who had no opioid tolerance got good effects from 75mg. so if 75mg is a good dose for non-tolerant people a higher dose would be required for people with a tolerance.

My guess is that this stuff is probably a lot more potent any other route than oral because the liver is probably good at conjugating the phenol or n-demethylation to N,O-didesmethyl-tramadol.

Snorting is apparently not such a hot idea according to one who's tried it - mentioned here. That's only one report, of course.

sonic said:
Nah, I wouldn't recommend it. Tramadol pills can definitely cause damage to your nasal cavity. You'd probably get a better bio-availability by taking tramadol orally. If you want to try something different, you could try taking some sublingually (crush them up and put them under your tongue). I've tried snorting O-desmethyltramadol powder before which is the strong M1 metabolite of tramadol. Snorting it burned quited a bit and I ended up with a sinus infection as a result of snorting it just a couple times.
Snorting tramadol wouldn't be a complete waste, but considering tramadol is relatively cheap and it can be bad for your nose, I'd just take it orally.

Sublingual appears to be more promising :)

Sham, dihydromorphine is Paramorfan I think, and dihydroheroin is diacetyldihydromorphine properly. Never encountered either, just aware of them.

Actually Dihydroheroin is dihydro-diacetylmorphine, or dihydro-diamorphine for short! :)

I tried it

Good news everyone !

I tried it !

I did 30mg rectally. I did this dose because I read about it being 3 time the potency of tramadol. I also read that 20-40% of the tramadol is converted to O-Desmethyltramadol. I use to be addicted to tramadol and this is not like it at all. The opiate part of tramadol addiction is not the bad part it is the ssri one....

Anyway I dissolved 30mg of it and shove it up ma ass after. And I like this opiate I am itchy as hell and I love it.

See you tomorrow

DirtyHair

Last edited:
dirtyHair what sort of tolerance do you have to other opiates right now?

next to nothing... I did no opiate in the last 12 month, when I was a tram junky I was taking 10 to 15 50mg pills a day....

I took 250mg of dimetocaine rectally on top of it and I fell good

so fuckingtaskicly good

took 500mg up in my rectum of dimetococaine more and wow !

Last edited:
next to nothing... I did no opiate in the last 12 month, when I was a tram junky I was taking 10 to 15 50mg pills a day....

I took 250mg of dimetocaine rectally on top of it and I fell good

so fuckingtaskicly good

took 500mg up in my rectum of dimetococaine more and wow !

I have finished me dimetococaine. It is a really nice mix....

I love it oh yeah !

wait a sec, tram works plugged? does it not have to be digested orally to be active?

O-Desmethyltramadol is not tramadol. Pretty sure tramadol works plugged anyway. May not be the best way of using it but it will work. Oral just works better.

plugging tramadol is useless
but plugging O-Dtramadol works way better that eating it

People also say plugging codeine is useless. It isn't though. Given the number or people who do plug tram I would assume it must also work even if it is far less effective. Can't really see how it wouldn't work at all - it'll still be absorbed into the bloodstream and metabolised, surely? Wouldn't bother myself cos there's no reason to use any other methods for tram as it works perfectly orally. This stuff seems to be anything but oral for effectiveness (although nasal sounds like it may be a bad idea too). Wonder about IV... not that I'm suggesting anybody should but must admit it intrigues me...

O-Desmethyltramadol is not tramadol. Pretty sure tramadol works plugged anyway. May not be the best way of using it but it will work. Oral just works better.

I know the drugs are different, but I just assumed they would be processed by the body in a similar way, but I guess that is a stupid assumption because of the "o-desmethyl" part, right?