• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

i cant imagine 10mg being split into two lines. They must have been really tiny lines (or maybe more than 10mg)
Do you have a cale accurate enough to measure mg's?
Im curious about the actual doasage of this drug and the effects of that dose.
And as negro said, duration etc.

Well, yes they were tiny lines.
I have one of those cheap ebay scales thats enough accurate to measure 20mg and above.
(looks like this, different brand
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/792795/8395574/0/1237799142/digital_diamond_scales.jpg)
I just weighted 20mg and its enough for two decent lines, bigger than the ones I did.
I`m smoking jwh-018 too which seems to amplify the effect. Its not super euforic but my eyes want to be like this :|.
It hasn't got the stimulant effect that tramadol gave me at the beginning.

I don't mean to be pedantic here, but M1 is a common abbreviation for methylone, using it to refer to 0-desmethyltramadol as well could cause (potentially dangerous) confusion.

Man,that pisses me off that the dude dried and snorted an injectable vial.Some of us would stab another man for clean,safe,sterile meant for shooting opiates!

Some people just aren't ready to take that next step. Its quite a barrier to cross. my .02

i just took 50mg with absolutely no opioid tolerance (now or ever) even so the effects are VERY mild and im assuming something closer to 100mg will be required for effect.

well its supposedly has little to no SSRI effects and I would guess if you took something like a low dose of clonidine with it that it would cancel out the NRI effects, in theory there wouldn't be a ceiling like with tramadol. I could be wrong but I bet you can take a lot more of this stuff than regular tramadol and it is more potent as well. I believe it is 4-8x stronger than tramadol so if 400mg of tramadol is what you need to feel anything from it then yeah 100mg of M1 would be 4x stronger and sounds like a decent dose to start with if you are opiate tolerant.

From the PD forum but also relevant here so am reposting as there's so few reports on the stuff used alone let alone in combo. Must admit I'm getting more tempted by the minute although seems kinda pricey for the (higher) doses quoted so far - novelty value only, I suspect. Waiting on more reports so fly, my lil guinea pigs, fly :D

I tested out my 2C-E last night, lovely stuff but can put you a bit on edge.

I happened to have some O-Desmethyltramadol to hand (which I gather is a primany tramadol metabolite) so I took 100mg orally, and in all honestly I felt fucking fantastic, the whole affair was one of the better psychedelic experiences I've ever had and I think it was due in no small part to the Tramadol, as it seems to eliminate any feelings of anxiety or body load and replaces them with a light buzz and mild euphoria.

Anyway, I'm a little worried about any potential interactions between the 2C-E and the Tramadol. Not being a pharmacologist myself I thought I'd ask here, are there any issues I need to bear in mind surrounding opiates and phenethylamines?

As it stand it's a combination I'm very keen to retry in the near future.

Thanks chaps! I look forward to your response.

I ingested 25 mgs half an hour ago. Very mild opioid effects. Think I'll redose.
Redosed another 15 mgs
and another 15 mgs

Last edited:
Very much noted, and with thanks for your kindness. I have started halving the 50 mg pills, of which I have a reasonable supply for a slow taper, and I notice absolutely no w/d still. I think I picked the right time and am doing it the right way. I do not want to be a slave to psych meds forever, and now that my depression has largely alleviated (simply due to life improvements) I see no need to keep going with it as an antidepressant. I can certainly see taking it for occasional knee aches (old injury, mildly arthritic) or menstrual cramps (mainly) but that's on an as-need basis.

I'm interested as hell in Tianeptine as both an anxiolytic and antidepressant, but that is another thread entirely.

I would not elect to try any opiate analogues at this point, after someone I cared for deeply died as a result of a fentanyl analogue. I believe the lab, not the human body, is the place to attempt to titrate safe doses.
I am very happy to see that you're able to taper down without trouble.

As you may remember from my posting while in Thailand, I failed all attempts at tapering, especially that there one can obtain a 100-pill box for the equivalent of $5. Quitting cold turkey for tramadol was in many ways WORSE for me than doing the same with Heroin, probably largely due to the SNRI withdrawal. Your taper should present you with little or no trouble if you keep it up.

As for fentanyl analogues, I totally agree. If you check the BL shrine, you'll find a thread for "staypuft" who was a friend of mine. He died of a fentanyl-analogue sold as an RC.

How strong is this stuff compared to morphine?

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
How strong is this stuff compared to morphine?

*snip*

I don't know how it compares to morphine (I have only tried codeine and dihidrcodeine) but this is a a very clear headed and mild opioid. I have had 55 mgs and I'd say this isn't much more potent than codeine.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the few reports I've seen it would appear to be more similar in potency to DHC than codeine but have yet to sample. Sounds like pretty weak stuff, to be honest.

From the few reports I've seen it would appear to be more similar in potency to DHC than codeine but have yet to sample. Sounds like pretty weak stuff, to be honest.

I ended up having another 15 mgs thus making my total dose 70 mgs.
Yeah, the potency might be around that of DHC. The main difference is that DHC tended to knock me out (send me to bed, or maybe it was just because I did take it in order to get some relief from a pain I had at the time) while O-dmTramadol is much more clear headed and active, at least for me.

^ Yup. DHC (like codeine and also tramadol) seems to have a whole range of effects and effective doses between individuals. Have known of some people who are KO'd on 60mg of codeine and others who can eat DHC all day long and not feel a thing. DHC is technically the stronger of the two but many report subjectively feeling it's the other way round. I like both (and tram) cos I'm a drug pig =D

^ Yup. DHC (like codeine and also tramadol) seems to have a whole range of effects and effective doses between individuals. Have known of some people who are KO'd on 60mg of codeine and others who can eat DHC all day long and not feel a thing. DHC is technically the stronger of the two but many report subjectively feeling it's the other way round. I like both (and tram) cos I'm a drug pig =D

Interesting. DHC knocked me at 60 mgs. Codeine didn't no matter how much I had.

DHC (like codeine and also tramadol) seems to have a whole range of effects and effective doses between individuals
Do you know if the same is true of dihydromorphine and dihydroheroin Shambles? They seem like a weird family, apparently dihydroheroin is less potent that dihydromorphine.

To be honest, I've never even heard of either of them, Yerg. Do they go by other names at all? I've yet to find anyone who diamorphine won't send to heaven (sometimes a bit too literally if you believe such fairy tales - smack is not a toy :|) even if they're puking their guts out all the way there, but those are new ones on me. I am now officially intrigued :)

I did 100 mg of this and felt the effects, could have done more though..I do have a pretty high tolerance to opiates I regularly do heroin