• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

God's Own Medicine,indeed,gentlemen. But I totally agree about the diminishing intervals where tolerance builds. Even after all these years I think it would only take me 5 days to get re-addicted to heroin. That's what was so good about having ODT, it allowed me to revisit all the good things about addiction, too.Without the squalor and insanity(fistful's phrase,not mine,sadly.) Peace people, I'm gonna get some serious sleep.

plugging is GREAT.

I *almost* prefer it to injecting. If the rectum would absorb twice as fast, it would be my fav. method of using drugs safely

man I fucking wish there was a US source for this so badly. I already got scammed once trying to order 10 grams. so everyone watch out!!!

I woke up with a severe case of derealisation today (This had been a problem for some months before the ODT, though it was mostly mild and stress-induced.). It seems that every day comes along with a wholly different way of feeling like ****. I'm going to open a new thread, something's wrong here in a bad way... :(

When you say "derealisation" do you mean depersonalization,like you get with benzo withdrawal? I found hints of this with opiate/opioid w/d's but for me it really was a fleeting thing- can you explain what you mean? I know you can't PM me yet, but let me know if I can help and I'll drop you a PM.

When you say "derealisation" do you mean depersonalization,like you get with benzo withdrawal? I found hints of this with opiate/opioid w/d's but for me it really was a fleeting thing- can you explain what you mean? I know you can't PM me yet, but let me know if I can help and I'll drop you a PM.
Thanks for your post. Yeah, that's what I mean. I've never experienced benzo withdrawals before but I'm starting to see the connection here now that you've mentioned it. Look into my new thread "Is this PAWS..". I might be having a combination of residual opiate and acute benzo WD (though it must stem from short on-and off use during one month, that's what's baffling me...never used them before)

I have only now just today returned back to something like full health/energy. The symptoms that i had after ceasing an o-dt binge of several days were indistinguishable from the Flu. So i thought, what if i have actually just got the flu, and not withdrawls atall .....

This got me to thinking about reduced immune system functioning.....

I can give you in a nutshell what several internet articles & scientific papers concluded - extended use of opiates down regulates the bodies natural production of the immune systems t-cells (which fight disease & infection), once you suddenly stop using opiates, you are left defence-less, in effect leaving you totally at the prey of whatever bugs you may be exposed to.

I'm convinced this is what happened to me, and it was not opiate withdrawls as such atall.

Until now, I was fortunate enough as an adult to have an extremely robust immune system, ie, seldom even getting a fucking cold let alone the flu. But since bingeing on o-dt ive had the flu twice in ten days !

This may sound very bizzare, but in a way this is probably a good thing for me. It's gonna make it physically impossible in practical terms for me to become addicted to opiates, as much as i might be psychologically liable.

Maybe if i lived in sterile isolation i could binge away. But as not I'll have to limit my use to once per week/ per fortnight....Hopefully that shouldnt fuck up my immune system.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up,Erlenmeyer. I would probably have missed that otherwise.Now all I have to do is summon the willpower to leave it alone untill I've got the xmas dinner cooked......

The concern I have now is about what someone earlier in this thread described as "baseline alterations". Readapting to engaging in the world without those baseline alterations is probably going to be the most insidious problem

aye that was me--regular opioid use is insanely "psychologically" addictive for me in that sense. i'm surprised that this gear is actually still so widespread. it's a very nice & very strong one: imo it's up there with, say, a bag of pharm-grade morphine powder or demerol.

Yeah,baseline alterations,as I'm just coming to realise, are a bitch. I'd say this stuff was roughly equipotent to pethidine.

And a quick word of warning: I took 100mg of ODT on Saturday evening,10 days after my previous last dose. It re-precipitated acute withdrawal symptoms, which was a bit of a shock to say the least.

^^^ Aye that must be worrying & troublesome for you to say the least ! Hopefully though if youy've only taken that one dose the withdrawls wont be too long drawn out for you this time. Very surprsining to get them off one dose like you say !

After recovering from the flu myself for the second time in a couple of weeks, which i beleive to have been induced by o-dt impairing my immune system, i had a mini binge over this last weekend, 1 night on o-dt, one night off, then 2 nights back on it. I think thats pushing my immune system problems right to that limit, if not over. I will soon find out...Well ive not immediately fallen ill today at least just felt very tired and a bit down today as had a very early start at work after several very late nights or no sleep atall. Would love the lift of some o-dt toight but im going to have to stay off until atleast Friday. Quite proud of myself that the fiending devil in me didnt talk me into it on the way home from work, and i didnt dive straight in to the o-dt when i got home, but no the sensible part of me wont let me do any. Good, good....so far. If i can get away with not falling ill on doing the stuff about twice a week, and maintain that sort of schedule that will do me nicely !

I woke up with a severe case of derealisation today (This had been a problem for some months before the ODT, though it was mostly mild and stress-induced.). It seems that every day comes along with a wholly different way of feeling like ****. I'm going to open a new thread, something's wrong here in a bad way... :(

I had this happen after cold turkey of 200mg Nucynta (structured like O-DT) daily. That was the weirdest fucking week ever, I felt like a stranger in my own skin, don't worry man, it will pass shortly.

I've experienced this as well only after 4-5 consecutive days of o-dt use. Withdrawals don't hang about. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Caught me completely off guard...

...Which is one of the reasons why I said goodbye to O-DT a little while ago.

I know I'll be on it over Christmas. I'm going to be driving family about so I won't be drinking and I can't handle family completely sober! Well, I can just about but it's much easier with a spring in my step...

Yeah i know what you mean. I'm sure I'll be indulging on the days before family arrive. Reckon i'd feel pretty guilty & shifty if i was to consume o-dt on xmas day itself though, plus i'd be worried about the tiny pupils leading to some awkward questions !! ? Otherwise it would be very nice as it such a good mood booster, plus its an appetite booster. At this stage i'm thinking of just sticking to low dose etizolam for the good mood chill along with all the beer & wine ofcourse...

Anyone else get quite big muscular spasms/jolts/twitches on this ? What are they ? Are they pre-cursors/warnings signs of seizures ? Or actual mini seizures ? (i understand little about what seizures actually are despite wikipeding the subject) Or nothing to worry about ?

wow it looks like this stuff has gone viral. a pharmacology student i knew used to snythesize it for me from time to time in 2006. it was before i got hardcore into opiates, and it was fucking awesome. man, i haven't ththought about o-desmethyl-tramadol in a long-ass time.

a pharmacology student i knew used to snythesize it for me from time to time in 2006. it was before i got hardcore into opiates, and it was fucking awesome. .

Are you still in touch with him or her ? =D

Seriously, there are vendors that may reward you handsomely for linking them up with him, as there is a current total scarcity of the product. (aplogies to mods if ive crossed any lines here)

guys this stuff when you take over say 2 weeks daily and then just stop you will get a horrendous comedown, take a break between doses.

^Amen i was on ridiculous doses for a few months and the wd's were torture coming off :(, very morish stuff, had my first lot in months last night and with a bit of promethazine and diaz i've been nodding in and out for the last 16 hours, fucking bliss!