• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I have just scanned through this thread quickly but may have missed it.

Can this be smoked off of foil?

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I have just scanned through this thread quickly but may have missed it.

Can this be smoked off of foil?

click "Search thread", type "smoke", get answers.

Thank you. Didn't know that feature was available.

Huge help, thanks knickando. :)

to you guys with an o-dt habit (using every other day / 3 or 4 times a week): do you have any appreciable opioid-experience & have you ever used a strong opioid as regularily as this? do you plan on stopping this frequent dosing at a certain date, or do you plan on sustaining it on a longer term?

just wondering if you have done this kinda usage pattern before or if you're simply naive/inexperienced, cos this substances feels like quite a serious one to me. just curious..

i like it, but i'd definitely put it in the oxycodone/morphine/demerol class, e.g. a good step up from tramadol/hydrocodone.

Last edited:
Shall be taking a quantity of this to Reading festival this weekend =D I figured it'd be a nice slow burning drug that won't leave me burnt out halfway through the festivities. Just gotta watch out for that nausea though. Wouldn't look good in front of the trendy indie girls.

I heard from a very reliable source that the only lab making this is being shut down, the only thing left will be vendor stockpiles.

to you guys with an o-dt habit (using every other day / 3 or 4 times a week): do you have any appreciable opioid-experience & have you ever used a strong opioid as regularily as this? do you plan on stopping this frequent dosing at a certain date, or do you plan on sustaining it on a longer term?

just wondering if you have done this kinda usage pattern before or if you're simply naive/inexperienced, cos this substances feels like quite a serious one to me. just curious..

i like it, but i'd definitely put it in the oxycodone/morphine/demerol class, e.g. a good step up from tramadol/hydrocodone.

I suppose I'm one of those you're asking. I have very little opioid experience and I have never used any opioid (or any drug other than alcohol, nicotine or cannabis) as regularly as this. My plan has always been to cut down my booze intake, which has been too much, too regularly and for too long. There is a history of bowel cancer in my family which I'd like to delay or avoid, and my brother who also liked his drink died from it relatively young. I've been using this and MXE as a replacement and so far it's worked, I have more drink-free nights and drink less when I am boozing.

From a dependency perspective it might be better for me to use MXE a bit more often and cut back on this but the MXE stimulation is too much for week-nights, and I like that o-dt leaves me functional (more functional than sober in some ways).

If I can find other things that leave me sufficiently functional and sufficiently altered, I'll try and incorporate them.

I am very aware of the risk of dependence so I'm happy I can get effects I like from low doses (~35mg plugged), on the assumption that dosing low and having breaks will reduce the risk and severity of any withdrawals.

I had a wisdom tooth pulled out and a cavity filled today. I've used that as an excuse for a mid-week 85mg bonanza. I also took 800mg ibuprofen. I was told the anaesthetic would be wearing off about now, four hours after injection. I feel no discomfort at all, not sure how much credit to give the o-dt though. I might experiment after my next filling by holding off till I feel pain then dosing o-dt.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience using this compound IM? Also, how does it combine with ketamine?

I've only tried it a couple of times with ketamine, which was taken for a little bit of stimulation rather than dissociation, so I didn't take a large amount. I've taken larger doses of methoxetamine with o-dt and I thought it was fucking amazing - rushes and euphoria.

There's some mention of IM in this thread, from memory - it's unfortunate that you can't search for two-letter words/abbreviations!

That's nice, im getting some methoxetamine with the o-dt, so i'll try that combo for sure. Would have been nice to know if it was possible to IM them together, probably a barrel full of love! ;)

Originally Posted by lurching View Post
"to you guys with an o-dt habit (using every other day / 3 or 4 times a week): do you have any appreciable opioid-experience & have you ever used a strong opioid as regularily as this? do you plan on stopping this frequent dosing at a certain date, or do you plan on sustaining it on a longer term?

i like it, but i'd definitely put it in the oxycodone/morphine/demerol class, e.g. a good step up from tramadol/hydrocodone."
Hi again all, I've just spent the last 6 weeks totally sideswiped on ODT-up to 750+mg per day. One big dose on waking, a smaller one at lunchtime and another large one around tea-time. I've been to work each day too, although it's not been easy.This gear IS strong and totally seductive, as I think someone said earlier.It's definitely a "functional" opioid,in that you can walk and talk and think fairly rationally but that doesn't, of course, mean your'e not totally out of it.It's just that you don't realise it and, thankfully, nor does anyone else.
Anyway,this is by-the-by, I would guess that in the last 5 weeks I've probably got through nearly 30 grams(pricey, I know-just as well I didn't lose my job!).I had made my mind up to stop on Friday 2nd Sept. and did so. Last dose of 190 mg(that was all that was left) was taken at about 6 pm.It is now 17.30 pm on 5th Sept. and I feel ok, if a little tired and achey.The second day was the worst,really not much fun at all. 3mg doses of Etizolam every 6 hours were a blessing, and I only shit myself twice. The point I'm trying to make is that it just wasn't that bad.And yes, I do have experience of "heavy" opiates. I had a moderate heroin habit for over a year about 4 years back,around, about 180 quid a week.and I gave that up when I realized the drug was in charge of me rather than vice-versa. Now that WAS nasty, particularly because I had to stop seeing someone I really loved because of the whole situation.
I wonder if ODT could find a use as a maintenance medication or even a useful tool to going clean? My personal experience (and I'm fully aware that everyone is different) makes me think that a month's substitution of ODT for methadone would make coming off shorter and easier.

I like that o-dt leaves me functional (more functional than sober in some ways).

from what i've read of yr posts, it looks like we appreciate the same type of drugs and that we probably get the same type of enjoyment out of them. if someone would ask me "what's so good about them opioids anyway?" i'd probably reply with that exact quote of yours.

what i've learnt over the course of the years is that (for me!) it is not the withdrawals themselves you should be worried about, but rather the "modification of your baseline". spend too much time on these subtle, functional drugs and you'll eventually starting feeling like you are not-at-your-true-potential when sober. this sensation can be a very slight background-hum, but chances are that it'll stick with you for a LONG time: it's often subtle, but it's a very, very pervasive thing.

@lurching, yes I can appreciate what you mean about the baseline, to be honest it's been like that for years for me with alcohol and social function, but my strategy for the booze is working nicely, I've had only three pints of beer and two glasses of wine since last Thursday, and two substance-free nights, such moderation is practically unheard of for me. I think I'm actually losing the taste for drunkenness. Had some minor abdominal aches, probably my liver crying out for ethanol. Well fuck you, liver.

I had two more fillings today. I fucking hate the needle in the gum, and when there's a drill or excavator in my tooth I swear I can feel when it's touching the nerve despite the anaesthetic, and it stresses me out. So I planned ahead and prepared an 80mg capsule of o-dt, which I ate 1 hour before my appointment. This was bad timing, I could barely feel the effects until the procedure was over. It didn't really take hold until three hours after swallowing the capsule. So if you're eating this and thinking nothing is happening, be patient, it can be a very slow come up. Arseways, it's about 15 minutes.

So I had a slight panic when I sensed he was coming at me with his big pointy plunger. "Have you got a needle in your hand?!" I accused. Took me a couple of minutes to compose myself. Pretty sure I would have been OK if I'd timed it right, although I think another 20mg wouldn't have gone amiss... definitely some tolerance developing. Two more fillings on Monday so I'll have another go then. The pain is, of course, insignificant, it's just fear and imagination running riot: imagining the pain if the anaesthetic didn't work properly, thinking of those poor souls in years gone by who didn't even get anaesthetic, the suffering of the animals when they're testing these procedures and anaesthetics.... all kinds of things go on in my head, I am my own worst enemy.

Originally Posted by lurching View Post
"to you guys with an o-dt habit (using every other day / 3 or 4 times a week): do you have any appreciable opioid-experience & have you ever used a strong opioid as regularily as this? do you plan on stopping this frequent dosing at a certain date, or do you plan on sustaining it on a longer term?

i like it, but i'd definitely put it in the oxycodone/morphine/demerol class, e.g. a good step up from tramadol/hydrocodone."
Hi again all, I've just spent the last 6 weeks totally sideswiped on ODT-up to 750+mg per day. One big dose on waking, a smaller one at lunchtime and another large one around tea-time. I've been to work each day too, although it's not been easy.This gear IS strong and totally seductive, as I think someone said earlier.It's definitely a "functional" opioid,in that you can walk and talk and think fairly rationally but that doesn't, of course, mean your'e not totally out of it.It's just that you don't realise it and, thankfully, nor does anyone else.
Anyway,this is by-the-by, I would guess that in the last 5 weeks I've probably got through nearly 30 grams(pricey, I know-just as well I didn't lose my job!).I had made my mind up to stop on Friday 2nd Sept. and did so. Last dose of 190 mg(that was all that was left) was taken at about 6 pm.It is now 17.30 pm on 5th Sept. and I feel ok, if a little tired and achey.The second day was the worst,really not much fun at all. 3mg doses of Etizolam every 6 hours were a blessing, and I only shit myself twice. The point I'm trying to make is that it just wasn't that bad.And yes, I do have experience of "heavy" opiates. I had a moderate heroin habit for over a year about 4 years back,around, about 180 quid a week.and I gave that up when I realized the drug was in charge of me rather than vice-versa. Now that WAS nasty, particularly because I had to stop seeing someone I really loved because of the whole situation.
I wonder if ODT could find a use as a maintenance medication or even a useful tool to going clean? My personal experience (and I'm fully aware that everyone is different) makes me think that a month's substitution of ODT for methadone would make coming off shorter and easier.

How does this stuff compare with Poppy Tea?

How does this stuff compare with Poppy Tea?

The body load is different (it's hard to describe, but it is distinctive), there is less sedation, it doesn't seem to last as long -although this is fairly subjective, poppy wash always seems to last a long time, longer than pharmacutical morphine- and (to me at least) it seems to give a more 'clear headed' high.

Remember that poppy tea is morphine, a little codeine and other alkaloids that 'mediate' the effects of the morphine/codeine. All opioids are similiar, but different. Variations on a theme.

hello everybody

I'm in europe and i managed to get a hold on one gram of the white europeen batch. I started researching on monday afternoon, and stoped wednesday morning. I worked on only approx 200mg per day, i am an opiate user (rabla heroin, poppy tea, codein) but not addicted. Try to keep a few weeks between binges, still that makes me a bit tolerant to it.

I found this europeen grabbed o-desmethyltramadol, to be quite potent compared to the other posts i've been reading here. It takes a bit of time to creep on you (i'd say 2 hours to be feeling full effetcs), and the effects last long long (i'd say 10 hours for the normal effects and 6 hours more of afterglow). I had a strong urge to redose/continue the binge but this always happen to me when i use opiates.

Yesterday during the wear off, i felt quite shitty, all my little body pains that i've forgot for a few days came back with anger. I feel/felt depressed as well but that may have to do with other personnal issues. All and all i've been throught very very bad wear offs, trying to stop a heroin binge, stoping a binge of this one for me isn't to hard (even if i feel like redosing soon...). As for the effects, i find it closer to morphine (clear head, no heat) than to poppy or classic street heroin we can find in france. Hope this helps, now i'm going to stare at the last 200mg asking myself what to do whith it.

In addition, during that binge, i went to a psychedelic rock band concert (only magma covers ;) ) one evening, and tried thins with great success 100mg o-desmethyltramadol, 10mg MDPV, 40mg 4-HO-MET insufflated all at once, great gig !!!

this and mdpv a good combo then?

IME most 'speedball' (upper/downer) style combinations work 'well' in the sense that they take the edge off eachother and taking multiple euphoric drugs makes you feel really good (Fuck!? Really!?), however they can be a bit rough on the system, but what do you expect from simultanously depressing and stimulating your CNS? That and it's highly addictive, you've lighting up way too many reward centres in your brain for it not to be addictive (life sorta needs to be a bit shit- keeps things in perspective)- speedballs (of any combination) aren't something you want to make a habit of.

There may be a particular synergy with desmethyltramadol and stimulants due to Levo-desmethyltramadols NRI effects.

I took 60mg methylphenidate (which is more similiar to MDPV than coke/meth/amp) with 120mg desmethyltramadol, I took the rubifen orally as I was more looking to stay awake than to have a good time (at which point I probably would have plugged the methylphenidate, or got/snorted some dexamphetamine instead) so I can't comment on what the rush is like, but oddly enough the combination of two drugs with mild antidepressant effects had the effect of putting me in a really positive, outgoing mood. I wouldn't call it euphoria, but at the same time it was probably a more 'useful' state to be in than being insanely euphoric.