• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

use of O-desmethyltramadol with combination of other SRAs sounds like a very bad idea to me.

Possibly increased neurotoxicity + added chance of serotonin syndrome. stay safe

Yeah I wouldn't mix Meph/Methy with O-Des/Tramadol. Take the Tram on the come down or next day if anything.

^We can't discuss sourcing, regardless of legal status in your country...

^We can't discuss sourcing, regardless of legal status in your country...

well can anybody even tell me legal status in the USA? I'll stop trying if it's illegal, but if it's not I'll figure out where to get it(not using BL..). It'd take the spot of other drugs for me(not addicted or anything, I have no tolerance, just legal is easiest!) btw, this isn't just a "I want to get fucked up on anything I can get" stupid question.

EDIT: FUCK, got my answer, just not being sold by the company or whatever I guess( http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=495680 ). Oh well, I wish I bought about 100grams when it was around..

Last edited:
Does O-desmethyltramadol show up as tramadol on a drug test? Can you get convicted for abuse of tramadol if O-desmethyltramadol shows up on the drug test even if O-desmethyltramdol is legal in your country? Basically I'm asking if O-desmethyltramadol is the metabolite they look for when they are searching the test for tramadol.

^ No drug testing questions are allowed, but I'm guessing this isn't in the archives so...

A quick google search didn't turn up anything but my guess is that yes they would test for the metabolites of tramadol when specifically testing for it.

Mods if you think this post is out of line please delete it.

^ No drug testing questions are allowed, but I'm guessing this isn't in the archives so...

A quick google search didn't turn up anything but my guess is that yes they would test for the metabolites of tramadol when specifically testing for it.

Mods if you think this post is out of line please delete it.

Well, basically I'm just wondering if you can get convicted for tramadol use (which is illegal in swim's country without prescriptions) if you use O-desmethyltramdol (which is legal in swim's country).

^ I'm no lawyer but you'd have to be able to prove that what you were using was the legal substance, possibly by handing it over to the authorities for testing, etc... even then they may nab you on an analogue law if they really wanted to.

^ I'm no lawyer but you'd have to be able to prove that what you were using was the legal substance, possibly by handing it over to the authorities for testing, etc... even then they may nab you on an analogue law if they really wanted to.

Ye, but swim is from a country that dosn't have any anologue laws, so O-desmethyltramadol is 100% legal. I doubt swim can be convicted for tramadol use for only having O-desmethyltramadol in his body in swims country since having only O-desmethyltramadol is not a proof you have taken tramadol. But swim is not 100% sure, that's why he's asking it here. And btw, as you probably know it's always the one who accuse that has to prove things.

Yeah I wouldn't mix Meph/Methy with O-Des/Tramadol. Take the Tram on the come down or next day if anything.

I would further argue that you should never combine tramadol with something resembling a stimulant (in particular, no entactogens!) or anything else that also lowers the seizure threshold. I believe that we thus far lack data on how o-desmethyl-tramadol affects the seizure threshold, but it very likely exerts a weaker effect than the parent compound.

Oh...and what in the name of the world is "methy"? Methadrone? Methamphetamine?

ebola

Looks like this one is making a comeback. I wonder how the new batch will be intranasally?

Hopefully its coming to the markets again with larger stocks that doesn't sell out in a few a hours :)

Can anyone confirm that some small vendors or bulk suppliers are selling this right now? No need for the names, I am just wondering if this stuff is really making comeback.

Last edited:
i know of a place that has a type of kinda imitation o desmethyl.. its 500mg tramadol,350mg carisoprodol,and 150mg lamotrigine mixed perfectly per gram.. feels like tramadol.. dont take more than 500mg of the mixture (half the gram) at once though.. the lamotrigine is to prevent seizures so you could risk the whole grams but best to take half wait an hour and if more is needed take the other half.. wait why am i telling you this. you dont even know where it is lol. and dont PM me asking where it is.. find it yourself..

Looks like this one is making a comeback. I wonder how the new batch will be intranasally?

What makes you say this one "looks like its making a comeback". Have the places which used to carry it begun to carry it again, or have stated that they will be carrying it soon? As far as I knew, they all got a bit spooked about selling an opioid and made the decision to no longer sell the stuff. I'd be interested to hear what you know/have heard which makes you think it is coming back soon.-DG

What makes you say this one "looks like its making a comeback". Have the places which used to carry it begun to carry it again, or have stated that they will be carrying it soon? As far as I knew, they all got a bit spooked about selling an opioid and made the decision to no longer sell the stuff. I'd be interested to hear what you know/have heard which makes you think it is coming back soon.-DG

The same places that used to carry it had an un advertised sale, but they apparently only received minimal stock as it was sold out within a day. Keep checking the old url though, it might come back at some point. Sorry for getting peoples hopes up, I didn't realize it would sell out so quickly!