• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

Didn't grab your hard-drive?

I had an older model and the disc drive stopped reading things so I just got a newer model for 100 bucks on eBay, and my old hard drive didn't fit so I took it apart and just plugged in the actual drive, without all the excess plastic.

Didn't grab your hard-drive?

My dumb ass

No... No, I didn't. It was a spur of the moment thing. I was just getting into a game (I think it was GTA5 online, can't remember for sure, though) when all of a sudden my 360 stopped reading all but like 3 game discs. So I got all pissed, took the games that it definitely played and the console to Gamestop and exchanged for a refurbished one that's lasted for a while now.

I seem to go through the things a lot. I feel like I let too much dust get inside the console, which in turns causes overheating issues. Might just be a shitty console, though, fuck if I really know. I just figure it's my fault I've replaced my 360 maybe four or five times since it first came out.

Pretty sure I'll be spending some of that extra Christmas money I'll be making at work to get a next-gen system soon. I'm thinkin' of switchin' sides for a PS4, though. =D

Anyone ever download the 2 free games every month? I still play Clash of Heroes and Dungeon Defenders semi regularly. My most played game is Halo 4, usually FFA matches or team heavies. I know its old but its still got the magic, never even got Ghosts this time due to bad reviews from my friends. Anyone want to bust out on any of these mentioned games my gamertag is the same thing as my Bluelight handle.

Anyone ever download the 2 free games every month? I still play Clash of Heroes and Dungeon Defenders semi regularly. My most played game is Halo 4, usually FFA matches or team heavies. I know its old but its still got the magic, never even got Ghosts this time due to bad reviews from my friends. Anyone want to bust out on any of these mentioned games my gamertag is the same thing as my Bluelight handle.

Not every month, but I make sure to check out what's available. I haven't really gotten anything from it that's really good, though, but I've only had Gold for about a year and a half now so yeah....

That GameInformer magazine Gamestop sends me every month is pretty sweet for that too. Tells me everything I need to know about what's coming out, free or otherwise.