• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

ch0psy

Bluelight Crew
So this is a thread for all the xbox 360 players out there!!!

what are you playing???

im current stuck into Dirt 2 at the moment, i find it ok... it starting to get to the stage where it is getting hard (and im hardly even into it)

but its pretty awesome!!!

(dear mods, please close this if you want)

i see you, and i raise you

FIFA 10... as mentioned in its thread... the improvement from 08 is amazing, i didnt get to play 09 very much...

so many options... what to do what to do...

^^ Bioshock is the shit. I am playing Madden 2010 and Top spin 2 the most at the moment.

nothing. damn disc drive broke. so, I can only watch netflix movies.

apparently, according to a friend of mine, microsoft admitted to 55% of all xboxes having some kind of defect. that's a horrid number considering the amount of systems out there.

can't wait to get fifa 10

but as of tomorrow, i'll be playing gtaiv: ballad of gay tony
for sure

so im moving along in Dirt 2... i have smashed all the london events and up to level 24XP... of a total of 30 i think...

has anyone played Need For Speed shift yet? i have heard and read that the drifting its mega hard...

No halo players in here? :(
I'm gonna be right pissed off if/when the H2 servers are shut down. :X

apparently, according to a friend of mine, microsoft admitted to 55% of all xboxes having some kind of defect. that's a horrid number considering the amount of systems out there.
The "red ring of death" isn't really much of a problem anymore. Microsoft has pretty much fixed most of the bugs in the newer 360s as far as I can tell.

Unreal Tournament 3. Pretty cool yo, I like games like this, I used to play UT on the PC and fucking loved the co-op play. Even if your off line you got bots that you can play, you can alter all the weapons and set shit like snipers only and low gravity.
cool shit!!!
I lost my halo 3 and gears of war 2 >:[[[[[
its somewhere in my messy ass room lol.

im playing tiger woods 10 at the moment, i love this game

im having issues with doing full wedge shots, they only have about 50% power, which blows... but i can work around it.

has anyone got DJ Hero yet???

im thinking i might get it for myself as a xmas present...

i should be getting $80 in vouchers to a shop where i can get it from, so here's hoping...

Gears of war 2 on Insane using pistols n snipers only :) pretty fun.

Gears of War 1 > Gears of War 2
Halo 1 > Everything > Halo 3

Gears of War 1 > Gears of War 2
Halo 1 > Everything > Halo 3
pistols are to ez in gears of war 1 :\,
It's cool tho I think it's scarier that Gears 2.
Everytime Gears2 starts and u see the comic strip thing that Always gives me the chill bumps. :)
plus when they get drilled down into the ground, wow talk about chill bumps :)

been playing borderlands, tekken 6 and tonight ill be playing MW2