• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

i dont know, but i just know because we dont have an 18+ rating, that dumbed it down a bit...

they prolly darkened the gore like they did with manhunt 2.

i'm hoping to borrow a mate's assgreed2, like i did with the first one.

im playing darksiders right now
pretty kickass, much like a mashup of ninja gaiden 2 and devil may cry 4. doesnt seem phoned in like ng2 and not as corny as dmc4. cool weapons, nifty combos (although they dont seem to be as lengthy or branchable as they should be), upgradeabe abilities, special magic attacks. im hoping it picks up a bit more the more i play through it. if not, its still a good game and the sequel will be badass.

^that looks awesome. eagerly awaiting a full report.

Assassins Creed 2 is fucking amazing.

thats my main stay for the mo, and also the occasional bit of MW2 for pwning cheeky kids on xbox live.

mw2 campaign on veteran is freaking intense! it's a totally different experience this time around. this game is just getting better and better.

fifa10, COD:MW2.

Only hear good things about forza motorsport 3, might try it out.

its awesome, i highly recommend...

it gets a bit boring once your into it... but nothing compares to the feel and look of it

darksiders was a good romp. lasted longer than i thought it would, which is good in action games. the combat system should have been deeper and more diverse, hopefully theyll iron it out in the sequel. the blocking and countering mechanic were damn near useless as well as being not needed thanks to the dodge. mogic was under utilized (in my playing style anyways). story and graphics were top notch and overall the game kicked ass. id recommend it to anybody. hell, ill probably play through it again on the hardest setting just for kicks.

^dude, darksiders is AWESOME. i started off on the hardest setting, and the level of difficulty is perfect, and the puzzles are engaging without being impossible. the combat system could use another layer, but I'm only about 5 hours in. looking forward to seeing what they do with the Y button.

ass creed 2 is no improvement on the first. played a bit now and it basically the same game only with a much more dramatic (and infinitely more lame) story. i don't know if i'll bother reaching the end.

im playing fallout 3. i hated it for the first few hours, now im kinda interested.

it only gets worse. I hated that game, and i get the impression we have pretty similar taste. there's way too much running around on pointless missions, it's WAY too hard at the beginning (due to a lack of ammo), and then it gets WAY too easy once you have leveled up. and the story line is just retarded (if you actually care about that, which I don't). and there is this TOTALLY retarded virtual reality part that takes for fucking ever and made me want to rip my nuts off.

that said, getting the rock-it launcher made it kind of fun. other than that, it's a total waste of a game.

yeah, it was fun for a play through. very short main campaign that didnt really do much for me. bethesda games always seem to let me down in the end. ill still play them though.

right now im rocking borderlands and loving it.