• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

360'rs - What are you playing???

assassins creed 2
tons of fun and much improved over the first

is it actually? I really enjoyed the first one for about 10 minutes, at which point I felt like I had played the entire game. does stuff actually happen? do your new abilities actually change the game? I guess I just found the first one way too easy. beautiful game though, if I actually gave 2 shits about graphics.

^ toa$t

number 2 feels much more like a game than the 1st one which in my opinion was a just a tech demo. I have hardly give it any time yet but its looking good up to now

skate 2 is awesomes it took me many throwing the controller across the room, yelling drinking and drugging, but i finally beat it lol.

Left for Dead 2
playing the Dark Carnival Act,
Cool shit, lol scary :x

Left for dead 2!!

Scary
I'm all up in a hurricane.. scary stuff man its all dark n stormy and a tank comes :x
yipe!

i just beat assassins creed 2 its sick u can row one of those romantic boat things through venice canals its bomb and you can make it rain gold on bitches

borderlands is shaping up nicely. we could have a winner here

assassins creed 2
tons of fun and much improved over the first
^ toa$t
number 2 feels much more like a game than the 1st one which in my opinion was a just a tech demo. I have hardly give it any time yet but its looking good up to now
Tempting. As is L4D2 - loved the first one.

I'm playing COD:MW2 at the moment.

Also playing Saints Row 2 which has been a revelation for me. It reminds me of how much fun GTA used to be before it lost the fun-3 and got wrapped up in its own sense of drama.

left 4 dead 2 mainly. tried playing madden 10 and fifa 10 online but everytime i start winning people quit. sad really. mind u i suppose it doesnt happen often, im too shit! ;)

im just about to start playing Assasians creed 2...

im not really a fan of these games, but i have heard massive reviews...

borderlands is shaping up nicely. we could have a winner here

yeah, I really enjoyed that game. I just got the Zombie Island dlc, but haven't played it yet.

Also picked up MW2 over the weekend, the campaign was fun. It's really all about Special Ops, and Free for All and Team Deathmatch for me:)

still fifa10 be a pro (either season 3 is kicking my arse or chelsea suck!)

and mw2 online

i got a copy of L4D2 that is the full version, not the soft cock australian version...

im looking forward to playing it

i got a copy of L4D2 that is the full version, not the soft cock australian version...

im looking forward to playing it
What happens in the australian version when you kill a zombie?

Do flowers and pussycats pour out of the severed limbs?