• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does Klonopin enhance Hydrocodone?

susynb

Greenlighter
I'm taking about 30 mgs of hydro and have major tolerance with 20 mgs of Klonpin. Does the Klonopin enhance the Hydro since I hardly feel 20 or 30 mgs?

20mg of Klonopin? Is that written right? That would be a hell of a tolerance...

Maybe I'm not understanding your question right... Please clarify.

I'm taking about 30 mgs of hydro and have major tolerance with 20 mgs of Klonpin. Does the Klonopin enhance the Hydro since I hardly feel 20 or 30 mgs?

its really hard to measure someone elses drug interactions if they have major tolerance... anyone who gives a definitive answer is bullshiting

I don't have a high tolerance to the klonopin, it was to the norco's.

ALSO, if i take the klonopin under the tongue (can't remember what that's called is it as effective as eating it?

Sublingual (under the tongue) is generally at least as effective (often more so) than eating just about anything to a greater or lesser degree. At the very least it hits you quicker. With most benzos I don't think the BA is significantly different to eating them though.

Klonopin will synergize with the hydrocodone, make the sedation stronger anyway. I like the mix if i'm trying to relax but 20mgs is wayy to much clonazepam bro. With no tolerance why not take a mg or 2, not fucking 20mg.

I don't have a high tolerance to the klonopin, it was to the norco's.

ALSO, if i take the klonopin under the tongue (can't remember what that's called is it as effective as eating it?

If you don't have a high tolerance why the hell are you taking 20mgs? That is an extremely high dosage.

Edit: think I read it wrong. You said you had a "hell of a tolerance?"

Last edited:
20 mg's with not tolerance and you wont remember anything for 3 days lol

I've taken that much before, but I have a really high tolerance. You definitely won't remember what you do while you're on it though.

I take 60mgs of tramadols in the morning with vitamin D and a coffee. Then 70mgs of norcos spread out through out the day and in the evening i take 4-5mgs of klonopins and am knocked out after an hour. But thats when im on my couch watching tv.

So i do know klons make u sleepy as hell...

This thread's ~3 years old...

Either way, shouldn't really mix Opiates with Benzos unless under the guidance of a competent clinician.

This thread is 5 years old........I never liked klonopin much.......Valium or Soma are better mixed with hydrocodone ime.