• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage for booty bumping meth

travelaroundNC

Bluelighter
I'd like to booty bump some meth for the first time and would like to have a real nice intense trip. Any guidance how much I should use? I was planning on chopping it up nice and fine and using a syringe and warm water with the meth. All suggestions / guidance is welcomed. Thanks.

Anywhere from .1 to .2 will give you one of the most intense highs you've had from meth. I'll go as far as saying that the rush is even more intense than smoking it.

i;d start with 0.05-0.1 if youve never used it before. how much have you used meth before?

OD --BDD

In terms of previous usage - - have done meth maybe 6 or 7 times - - smoked and / or snorted. Yeah - sounds like .1 or .15 g would be a good start. I do want to have a real wild trip.

How long does it take before I start to feel it and about how long for the peak?

^~30mins and you should be peaking i would expect, maybe a little sooner or little longer so give or take a bit. i've never plugged meth, i IV it, but i think plugging is the next bext way to take meth. i don't like to smoke it at all. make sure you've emptied out before you go doing it as well. good luck

cool - thanks - it may be a week or two or longer before I get to try this and if and when I do I will report back - thanks for all the insight

Has anyone ever "poured" the crushed sudafed into their butts via a clean and sterile popper bottle.

I don't have a syringe but I'm gonna try it. I've already crushed and mixed the solution of warm water and sudafed in a popper bottle. Tomorrow I plan to open the bottle and stick it in my ass and then get get in the ass up head down position and get the liquid to pour into me then hold for as long as I can. Will that get it deep enough in me to have any effect?

Has anyone ever "poured" the crushed sudafed into their butts via a clean and sterile popper bottle.

I don't have a syringe but I'm gonna try it. I've already crushed and mixed the solution of warm water and sudafed in a popper bottle. Tomorrow I plan to open the bottle and stick it in my ass and then get get in the ass up head down position and get the liquid to pour into me then hold for as long as I can. Will that get it deep enough in me to have any effect?
Uhm synth discussion isn't allowed, but I think I'm within the rules to tell you sticking sudafed up your ass won't make meth.8o

haha nope but pseudo-ephedrine is the basic ingredient in making meth (which sudafed contains). It's great for relaxing you and making you horny for anal sex. I tried it with the wife and it worked like crazy.... The effects were very subtle but for her it made her want to get her ass fucked and HARD. I could not beleive how crazy it got. I know this is very noobish in this community but I don't think we're quite ready to try harder stuff although Exstasy looks like it would be VERY fun :)

^~30mins and you should be peaking i would expect, maybe a little sooner or little longer so give or take a bit.

What else should a beginner expect, plugging say 20-50mg?

How long should the pleasant feelings last? How long is the comedown?

Really don't want to be up all night, so when in the day should we take it?

haha nope but pseudo-ephedrine is the basic ingredient in making meth (which sudafed contains). It's great for relaxing you and making you horny for anal sex. I tried it with the wife and it worked like crazy.... The effects were very subtle but for her it made her want to get her ass fucked and HARD. I could not beleive how crazy it got. I know this is very noobish in this community but I don't think we're quite ready to try harder stuff although Exstasy looks like it would be VERY fun :)
I am the Great Cornholio, I need psuedo for my bunghole.

Last edited:

Hate to bump an oldie, but this was never answered, I am interested to see what the answer to this is.

Unrelated, I know, but I'm doing E in a couple weeks. Would taking a really big huff of vicks nasal inhalant (containing a fair bit of pseudoephedrine) give me a rush, or even bring me up again as I come down? I've always been curious, and I have mates who swear by this, they say the rush is intense.....

Booty-bumppppp. Anybody got the answer?

Booty-bumppppp. Anybody got the answer?
Seen this is a old topic, decided to comment anyway. I smoked, fired. snorted, hot railed, vaped & ate. Since don't care for the point, thought WTH y not try rockets? For me<.20 was blah. But >.40 & .60 whoa, only thing different then a shot is it don't poke holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't weigh it but I had a 1.5 g bag, from which I dissolved a crystal about the size of my pinky nail. It was much easier to administer the water with disolved product into my rear with the syringe than I thought it would be. The rush wasn't as strong as I thought(maybe I didn't do enough), but I felt more of an effect than if I snorted it. I feel a great high and I'm not ready to redose 2 1/2 hours later.