• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage for booty bumping meth

So SWIM just pluged .4 in a 1ml water solution. Works great, bootie bumped my lady, went for 3 hours. Thanks for the info everyone.

Unrelated, I know, but I'm doing E in a couple weeks. Would taking a really big huff of vicks nasal inhalant (containing a fair bit of pseudoephedrine) give me a rush, or even bring me up again as I come down? I've always been curious, and I have mates who swear by this, they say the rush is intense.....

Vitamin C. Stay hydrated chew vitamin c pills or drink orange juice, make sure you drink at least a gallon of water while your thizzin. Drink plenty before and the next day also. Your body temp can sky rocket and your body will sweat all the liquids out so stay hydrated. And enjoy!

I had no clue i was booty bumping meth for almost a year by the guy who took my virginity (a non the shy of my 15th birthday, he was 39...only about 6 months later I had moved into his house) he said nothing about using lube that he had generously mixed with meth which always had got me crazy messed up and into a super freak. For that first year I had just accepted that I liked taking his huge co co so much that it was what got me so horny when really I was booty bumping 1 or 2 grams a day and getting ducked like crazy for a few hours each time.

So yeah....booty bumping is intense hyper sexual buzz for me .love it

The fastest way is do what I do. Get a fat shard or shards that equal up to about 15 to 20 mg. Place the shards on a dark hard surface so you can see it better. Put a latex glove on ( if you have to use bare hands make sure you wash it like hell afterwards ). Coat the top end of the middle finger ( its the longest ) with any kind of hypoallergenic salve ( of course sexual salves like Ky are the best but I have used regular skin creams and conditioner ). Optional : You a can also coat the entrance to the anus with the same salve on your finger for easier penetration. Squat down "froggy style" or on your knees. Take the middle coated finger and "dab" up the shard(s) so that it sticks to it. Careful not to drop it as sometimes it can fall. Relax!!! This is important! If you dont relax you have the chance of knocking the shard off the finger, or depositing it too soon. While relaxing your sphincter, slowly insert the finger up to at LEAST the second knuckle. Clench the muscles or "unreleax" and remove the finger.
You should feel a warm, tingly, burn...similar to if youve ever had a CAT scan, followed by a nice high that starts off mellow and then exponentially gets more powerful depending on amount used.
I like this method best because while crushed up is good, you will have to go back up in there as some of it stays on your finger. With shards you can FEEL where it is. Just be slow with it. You dont want to cut yourself :p . Now go get on the computer and enjoy. I prefer to stay seated with a slightly clenched sphincter but you dont have to do this. All it does is make the burn more intense when you clench.

I booty bump for my first time I pUT a good amount in a shot glass crush it up put like 80 units of water and sucked it up with the syringe then lubed it up and put it deep Inside to plunger and plunged the syringe i was laying on my side and I didn't get high did I do something wrong

One of three possibilities: your product was either bunk, which is in itself explanatory as to why you did not succeed; your product was just "ok", nothing much to speak of, perhaps not even all that potent to begin and the amount of water used simply diluted it to the point of being mostly ineffective (especially if you had near immediately gone to the bathroom after installation) or, regardless of quality you simply overdiluted it in mix.

I'm curious to know if your experience was unsuccessful in the end or if your question came a bit premature, ahead of the onsets.