Bluelight

Thread: Dosage for booty bumping meth

1. Collapse Details
    Dosage for booty bumping meth 
    I'd like to booty bump some meth for the first time and would like to have a real nice intense trip. Any guidance how much I should use? I was planning on chopping it up nice and fine and using a syringe and warm water with the meth. All suggestions / guidance is welcomed. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

Anywhere from .1 to .2 will give you one of the most intense highs you've had from meth. I'll go as far as saying that the rush is even more intense than smoking it.

3. Collapse Details

i;d start with 0.05-0.1 if youve never used it before. how much have you used meth before?

OD --BDD

4. Collapse Details

.1-.2 is probably a good amount.

5. Collapse Details

In terms of previous usage - - have done meth maybe 6 or 7 times - - smoked and / or snorted. Yeah - sounds like .1 or .15 g would be a good start. I do want to have a real wild trip.

How long does it take before I start to feel it and about how long for the peak?

6. Collapse Details

^~30mins and you should be peaking i would expect, maybe a little sooner or little longer so give or take a bit. i've never plugged meth, i IV it, but i think plugging is the next bext way to take meth. i don't like to smoke it at all. make sure you've emptied out before you go doing it as well. good luck

7. Collapse Details

20mg is plenty.

8. Collapse Details

cool - thanks - it may be a week or two or longer before I get to try this and if and when I do I will report back - thanks for all the insight

9. Collapse Details

Has anyone ever "poured" the crushed sudafed into their butts via a clean and sterile popper bottle.

I don't have a syringe but I'm gonna try it. I've already crushed and mixed the solution of warm water and sudafed in a popper bottle. Tomorrow I plan to open the bottle and stick it in my ass and then get get in the ass up head down position and get the liquid to pour into me then hold for as long as I can. Will that get it deep enough in me to have any effect?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by owen20342 View Post
    Has anyone ever "poured" the crushed sudafed into their butts via a clean and sterile popper bottle.

I don't have a syringe but I'm gonna try it. I've already crushed and mixed the solution of warm water and sudafed in a popper bottle. Tomorrow I plan to open the bottle and stick it in my ass and then get get in the ass up head down position and get the liquid to pour into me then hold for as long as I can. Will that get it deep enough in me to have any effect?
    Uhm synth discussion isn't allowed, but I think I'm within the rules to tell you sticking sudafed up your ass won't make meth.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fryingsquirrel View Post
    Uhm synth discussion isn't allowed, but I think I'm within the rules to tell you sticking sudafed up your ass won't make meth.
    LOL @ sudafed in the ass.

Would that fix a runny nose quicker?

12. Collapse Details

haha nope but pseudo-ephedrine is the basic ingredient in making meth (which sudafed contains). It's great for relaxing you and making you horny for anal sex. I tried it with the wife and it worked like crazy.... The effects were very subtle but for her it made her want to get her ass fucked and HARD. I could not beleive how crazy it got. I know this is very noobish in this community but I don't think we're quite ready to try harder stuff although Exstasy looks like it would be VERY fun

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by leftwing View Post
    ^~30mins and you should be peaking i would expect, maybe a little sooner or little longer so give or take a bit.
    What else should a beginner expect, plugging say 20-50mg?

How long should the pleasant feelings last? How long is the comedown?

Really don't want to be up all night, so when in the day should we take it?

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by owen20342 View Post
    haha nope but pseudo-ephedrine is the basic ingredient in making meth (which sudafed contains). It's great for relaxing you and making you horny for anal sex. I tried it with the wife and it worked like crazy.... The effects were very subtle but for her it made her want to get her ass fucked and HARD. I could not beleive how crazy it got. I know this is very noobish in this community but I don't think we're quite ready to try harder stuff although Exstasy looks like it would be VERY fun
    I am the Great Cornholio, I need psuedo for my bunghole.
    Last edited by fryingsquirrel; 10-08-2010 at 06:45.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by avcpl View Post

Hate to bump an oldie, but this was never answered, I am interested to see what the answer to this is.

16. Collapse Details

Unrelated, I know, but I'm doing E in a couple weeks. Would taking a really big huff of vicks nasal inhalant (containing a fair bit of pseudoephedrine) give me a rush, or even bring me up again as I come down? I've always been curious, and I have mates who swear by this, they say the rush is intense.....

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by avcpl View Post

Booty-bumppppp. Anybody got the answer?