• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine smoking crack without a glass crackpipe

Georgie25

Bluelighter
I got some crack i want to smoke soon but no access to the typical crackpipe. How else can I smoke this effectively?

You can make pipe out of tinfoil and put some ash on the bottom and then put the rocks on top

Or you can make a pipe out of an aluminum can and do the same thing

Happy Smoking :)

tin foil gets too hot, plus cans are more plentiful, use a can but dont make the holes too big.

If you use a can make sure to put a carb on the side

You'll get some monster hits smoking it this way

I dont understand, I wanna do the can method but where do I get ash from? And do I just get a can and put a dent in it and poke holes n put the crack on the hole and light up? Some of the peices in this bag i have are pretty small might fall in? Any step by step instructions for making 1?

dent the top. scratch off the silk-screened label, about the size of a quarter in the dent. poke tiny holes, about 8-10 where you scratched. poke a hole in the bottom of the can, or the side for a carb. get the ash from a cig. let it burn and flick it right on your holes. gently, GENTLY, pack the ash and place your butter on top. hit that shit hard with the flame on the whole time and hold it till you cain't no more.

How do I use a lightbulb? Same way as vaping weed? Or do i not "vape it"?

people smoke weed from lightbulbs? Ive hit crack out of a regular pipe before it had a tiny hole so it didnt run through right away but even after it did we just sucked the flame into the bowl and got bomb hits.

cans are a good way..you can get HUGE hits this way BUT it also wastes some of the rock..but i likeusing cans when i have nothing else lol

Yeah, you'll need some ash if doing it this way...

As an aside, how does a light bulb work? I would think you'd need a lot bigger flame? Meth, I could see, cause it doesn't need much flame. Crack, though?

You can use the handy dandy tire gauge.

Just take off the end, everything will come out, pack with chore and bam

tire_gauge.jpg

Or got to hardware store and get tubing cut to size and filters from under the sink.

what about tin foil? Can't you smoke crack off tin-foil like they do with Heroin??

^You need a good amount of heat for crack, I don't think tin foil is a good choice...

If you are able to score crack, surely the person who sold it to you can tell of of a store that sells glass "rose" stems. they cost like 75 cents and come with chore boy. In the hood they sell them at basically every convenience store/bodega. Just ask for a glass rose and chore boy. Chore boy is just brillo pad basically that you use as a screen in the tube. Also in a pinch I suppose you could use a weed pipe with a metal screen (or chore boy).

With smoking crack you want to kinda melt the rock into the chore boy, and then hit that. Free base cocaine is kinda a runny liquid almost so melting it into the chore prevents it from just dripping down the pipe. After you are done smoking, push the chore back and forth through the stem to collect the resin, and you'll get a BOMB couple of hits of 'push'.

Now you're making me want to go buy some rocks.