• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine smoking crack without a glass crackpipe

using cans bonus.

If you are using a can, after you are finished smoking, cut your can open carefully so as not to disturb the areas where your holes were. Look inside around the small holes where your rock dripped through and you should see some product that dripped through and collected around the holes. This will be your purest coke and you can prepare another can and have some hellacious hits from this retrieved product. If using a glass or metal stem after smoking, remove the choreboy , take regular "not menthol" rubbing alcohol and pour a little into one end of the stem/pipe being careful to plug the opposite end of the stem with a finger. Then cover both ends of the stem with your fingers amd shake the alcohol inside the stem vigorously. Pour the alcohol on a clean flat dinner plate, carefully light the alcohol afire with your lighter and let the flames burn off the alcohol. When fire goes out, if plate is still wet, then let the plate dry off in front of a fan if necessary. Once completely dry, take a rasorblade and scrape the tan/ brown dried product into a pile and get ready to smoke it. It holds one hell of a punch. It may taste a little like alcohol so that is why I say don't use the menthol scented alcohol as it will taste nasty! Trust me that these retrieval methods work when you are out of product and need one or two last hits!

Crack works just fine off foil.

I personally use the foil spoon and straw method...

Fashion a square piece of foil around the tip of you finger and smash half of it to a stem. Take a bic pen body and drop your rock in the little spoon you made and vape from underneath and suck up through the straw.

It’s basically = the same principal as smoking heroin, but it is a lot more resistant to heat which make the margin of error a lot wider for you.

I know this is an old post, but came in handy very much. Those who stated the can trick is the best alternative are absolutely correct. I've only smoked hard a couple times so has no reason to purchase the works, and this technique works wonders. As long as you make your holes small enough and cover them with cig ash, you get huge rips. As stated above(or below?) don't forget to poke a hole in the side of can for a shotgun, as you would if you were smoking a bowl. Don't bother trying to make a tin foil pipe, waste of product and you'll prob burn yourself, using foil for free basing is a different story, but I would still prefer the can method

get yourself a small water bottle and make a small hole in the side big enough for a bic pen to go into discard the ink cartridge put tinfoil over the part of the bottle you drink out of put lots of holes in the tin foil and fill it with cigarette ash place your crack on top and happy smoking easy as 123

I think that they can method works pretty well but I can never decide if it works better with small rocks a few of them or one larger one. after I'm done if I've smoked quite a bit then I can heat the can up with my lighter and get some more pretty good hits off of just a residue inside

You can use the handy dandy tire gauge.

Just take off the end, everything will come out, pack with chore and bam

tire_gauge.jpg
Jackpot!

The shorter the distance of the vaporizing rock from your lips, the more effective it is. That's why short pipes work the best.

If you are able to score crack, surely the person who sold it to you can tell of of a store that sells glass "rose" stems. they cost like 75 cents and come with chore boy. In the hood they sell them at basically every convenience store/bodega. Just ask for a glass rose and chore boy. Chore boy is just brillo pad basically that you use as a screen in the tube. Also in a pinch I suppose you could use a weed pipe with a metal screen (or chore boy).

With smoking crack you want to kinda melt the rock into the chore boy, and then hit that. Free base cocaine is kinda a runny liquid almost so melting it into the chore prevents it from just dripping down the pipe. After you are done smoking, push the chore back and forth through the stem to collect the resin, and you'll get a BOMB couple of hits of 'push'.

Now you're making me want to go buy some rocks.
Right?!?!