• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to eat 1g of weed?

ROBOtussin

Bluelighter
I have 1g of really dank weed and I wanna eat it somehow. I could care less about the taste. Iv'e looked around a lot and it seems that for a lot of people firecrackers dont work. What is the best and easiest way to cook something with 1 g of weed? Like could I make a little bit of cannabutter with that much weed? Or should i try a firecracker?

I have read very few cases of firecrackers when probably made, not working for people.

Typically the people who post "bad responjses" to how firecrackers dont work either cooked it at too high of a temperature, didnt properly grind/mix it, all sorts of dumb stuff.

They do work though, trust me. If you want to eat 1 g of weed then a firecracker is your best bet. The taste isnt great, but isnt repugnant. Its like eating a bad cookie.

In a bowl with chopped cucumbers, lettuce, and extra chunky blue cheese dressing
Bon Appétit!

make a tiny amount of canna butter and then use that butter to make the most simple and easy cake you can.

making cannabutter is with out doubt the most effective way to eat cannabis

cannabutter ! put it in a double boiler, ( a pot inside a bigger pot with the little pot sitting in water) and grind or break up the weed as fine as you can get it, throw in a half a stick of butter, and LOW cook for like 45 minutes to an hour and a half, and this is important, DO NOT BURN OR SCORCH THE WEED if you do you'll lose the cannabinoids. but after like an hour or longer, discard a the weed material and use the butter to cook anything you would normally cook and it will get you HIGH, don't eat too much because its much stronger than smoking it, but it takes a long time to come on so you can think it's not doing anything and eat more and then it becomes too much, it is easy to get TOO high with eating weed, there are other methods and one including seperating the butter into a film that you peel off the top of the cooking material, but this is the one I use without fail everytime.

ive never felt like ive smoked to much green and ive smoked big bongs of ice o lator hash, jelly hash, honey oil, dry sift and just about most strains. how ever ive wiped myself out big time eating to much home made hash brownies and it was not nice atall. it was worse than doing to muck k or anything else i can think of. i was violently sick i went totally white had hot and cold sweats mainly cold sweats tho which are not nice. so just be carefull eating weed wait at least two hours befor deciding its not working

Shit, sometimes my buddy will just chop up some herb, put it in oil, cook it and then just drip that on a piece of bread of something

eat it...I wouldnt personally eat a gram of flame weed by myself though - its VERY potent, and completley different high...can be bit much if you're not experienced with eating ganja.

Last edited:
i know a guy who just ate it straight and got as high as a kite, but i think firecrackers should work well (from what i've read).

Just don't decide that the brownies will be a cure for the muchies once you are finally high from ingesting the THC!!! Two friends and I once did this we woke up the next day still high and it lasted most of that day too!! It's def not for everyone, but if you like to smoke you should at least try it once, right?

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_recipe7.shtml

Put the cheese over the bud and melt it over the herb.

They don't taste good but they work. Firecrackers probably do not taste good either.

These look good too:
Nutella Biscuit

1. Take a graham cracker, Ritz, or other cracker and cover it with Nutella (a chocolate-hazelnut spread).
2. Place about 1 gram of cheap herb on nutella covered cracker.
3. Sandwich with another nutella covered cracker.
4. Either: Microwave for about a minute but keep an eye on it; some microwaves have very high settings
5. or: Bake in oven or toaster for 10-20 minutes at 300 degrees

Notes:
Graham crackers can be good, but don't work well in microwave.
The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.

taken from here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_eat.shtml

IME I would not cook with dank herb, not even a gram of it. Mids/schwag are for cooking. ;)

Since you have good herb just smoke it in small amounts in a pipe or in a one hitter.

Last edited:
I pretty much only eat weed when I'm sick, cause it will usually just put me to sleep (or leave me high as balls), but when I do, i like putting it in chicken noodle soup. The fat will absorb the THC, and it actually tastes really good, weed is a good spice for chicken