• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to eat 1g of weed?

I pretty much only eat weed when I'm sick, cause it will usually just put me to sleep (or leave me high as balls), but when I do, i like putting it in chicken noodle soup. The fat will absorb the THC, and it actually tastes really good, weed is a good spice for chicken
that's actually really smart! do you strain it out after letting it absorb or just leave it in the soup?

My g/f does this because she can't smoke anything, due to her asthma. I do it too, once in a while.

Take two crackers, saltines are fine.

Spread them with peanut butter.

Sprinke the ground up weed on them.

Put them together. Slightly twisting them to make sure the weed is totally immersed in the peanut butter.

Wrap it tightly in aluminum foil.

Bake in a 375F oven for about 20 minutes or so.

They taste kind of like a burnt peanut butter cookie.

But a gram of really good weed is too much!!

i could never get firecrackers to work for me. what i did find works the best is baking brownies that require oil instead of butter. its pretty easy to cook the bud into the oil. but you probably need more than 1g for those.

lol i just realized i bumped up a year old thread. i must've been really stoned that night cuz i don't even remember this thread

Last edited:
Firecrackers kick ass! Made some for my wife and I (cause she doesn't smoke) and after an hour and a half she wanted me to drive her to the e.r. cause she was freaking out. Made some night before last with some chron and I was immobilized for hours. They take a bit to kick in but when they do- whoa!

its 1 g of weed fucking smoke it its a waste if u eat it.... itsonly worth making butter if u got like a ounce or so

put it in your mouth, chew for a bit, then swallow

great answer...NOT... i find grinding bud( remove any stalks ,even the tiny ones( ya can throw that in ya next spliff) into dust and placing it between two layers of mature cheese and toasting, top off with black pepper and it is actually nice

I ate a black Cat firecracker once it exploded and I lost a tooth guess I should of read instructions.. lol no but this is making me hungry where are my crackers.