Bluelight

Thread: Best way to eat 1g of weed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best way to eat 1g of weed? 
    I have 1g of really dank weed and I wanna eat it somehow. I could care less about the taste. Iv'e looked around a lot and it seems that for a lot of people firecrackers dont work. What is the best and easiest way to cook something with 1 g of weed? Like could I make a little bit of cannabutter with that much weed? Or should i try a firecracker?

2. Collapse Details

Just try a firecracker

3. Collapse Details

thats what i would do

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Just smoke it

6. Collapse Details

I have read very few cases of firecrackers when probably made, not working for people.

Typically the people who post "bad responjses" to how firecrackers dont work either cooked it at too high of a temperature, didnt properly grind/mix it, all sorts of dumb stuff.

They do work though, trust me. If you want to eat 1 g of weed then a firecracker is your best bet. The taste isnt great, but isnt repugnant. Its like eating a bad cookie.

7. Collapse Details

The best way to eat 1g of weed is the best way to eat .5g of weed.

8. Collapse Details

In a bowl with chopped cucumbers, lettuce, and extra chunky blue cheese dressing
    Bon Appétit!

9. Collapse Details

Put it into some chocolate or make a green dragon shot. mmmmmm

10. Collapse Details

make a tiny amount of canna butter and then use that butter to make the most simple and easy cake you can.

making cannabutter is with out doubt the most effective way to eat cannabis

11. Collapse Details

What's a fire cracker?

12. Collapse Details

cannabutter ! put it in a double boiler, ( a pot inside a bigger pot with the little pot sitting in water) and grind or break up the weed as fine as you can get it, throw in a half a stick of butter, and LOW cook for like 45 minutes to an hour and a half, and this is important, DO NOT BURN OR SCORCH THE WEED if you do you'll lose the cannabinoids. but after like an hour or longer, discard a the weed material and use the butter to cook anything you would normally cook and it will get you HIGH, don't eat too much because its much stronger than smoking it, but it takes a long time to come on so you can think it's not doing anything and eat more and then it becomes too much, it is easy to get TOO high with eating weed, there are other methods and one including seperating the butter into a film that you peel off the top of the cooking material, but this is the one I use without fail everytime.

13. Collapse Details

ive never felt like ive smoked to much green and ive smoked big bongs of ice o lator hash, jelly hash, honey oil, dry sift and just about most strains. how ever ive wiped myself out big time eating to much home made hash brownies and it was not nice atall. it was worse than doing to muck k or anything else i can think of. i was violently sick i went totally white had hot and cold sweats mainly cold sweats tho which are not nice. so just be carefull eating weed wait at least two hours befor deciding its not working

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    don't eat it smoke it

15. Collapse Details

Shit, sometimes my buddy will just chop up some herb, put it in oil, cook it and then just drip that on a piece of bread of something

16. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    eat it...I wouldnt personally eat a gram of flame weed by myself though - its VERY potent, and completley different high...can be bit much if you're not experienced with eating ganja.
    Last edited by Jblazingphoenix100; 25-10-2009 at 15:50. Reason: PS wtf is a firecracker?

17. Collapse Details

i know a guy who just ate it straight and got as high as a kite, but i think firecrackers should work well (from what i've read).

18. Collapse Details

Just don't decide that the brownies will be a cure for the muchies once you are finally high from ingesting the THC!!! Two friends and I once did this we woke up the next day still high and it lasted most of that day too!! It's def not for everyone, but if you like to smoke you should at least try it once, right?

19. Collapse Details

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._recipe7.shtml

Put the cheese over the bud and melt it over the herb.

They don't taste good but they work. Firecrackers probably do not taste good either.

These look good too:
    Nutella Biscuit

1. Take a graham cracker, Ritz, or other cracker and cover it with Nutella (a chocolate-hazelnut spread).
    2. Place about 1 gram of cheap herb on nutella covered cracker.
    3. Sandwich with another nutella covered cracker.
    4. Either: Microwave for about a minute but keep an eye on it; some microwaves have very high settings
    5. or: Bake in oven or toaster for 10-20 minutes at 300 degrees

Notes:
    Graham crackers can be good, but don't work well in microwave.
    The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.

taken from here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._faq_eat.shtml

IME I would not cook with dank herb, not even a gram of it. Mids/schwag are for cooking.

Since you have good herb just smoke it in small amounts in a pipe or in a one hitter.
    Last edited by PriestTheyCalledHim; 29-10-2009 at 21:57.

20. Collapse Details

I pretty much only eat weed when I'm sick, cause it will usually just put me to sleep (or leave me high as balls), but when I do, i like putting it in chicken noodle soup. The fat will absorb the THC, and it actually tastes really good, weed is a good spice for chicken

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rincewindrocks View Post
    I pretty much only eat weed when I'm sick, cause it will usually just put me to sleep (or leave me high as balls), but when I do, i like putting it in chicken noodle soup. The fat will absorb the THC, and it actually tastes really good, weed is a good spice for chicken
    that's actually really smart! do you strain it out after letting it absorb or just leave it in the soup?

22. Collapse Details

My g/f does this because she can't smoke anything, due to her asthma. I do it too, once in a while.

Take two crackers, saltines are fine.

Spread them with peanut butter.

Sprinke the ground up weed on them.

Put them together. Slightly twisting them to make sure the weed is totally immersed in the peanut butter.

Wrap it tightly in aluminum foil.

Bake in a 375F oven for about 20 minutes or so.

They taste kind of like a burnt peanut butter cookie.

But a gram of really good weed is too much!!

23. Collapse Details

i could never get firecrackers to work for me. what i did find works the best is baking brownies that require oil instead of butter. its pretty easy to cook the bud into the oil. but you probably need more than 1g for those.

lol i just realized i bumped up a year old thread. i must've been really stoned that night cuz i don't even remember this thread
    Last edited by ASquishyApple; 16-10-2010 at 10:00.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Firecrackers kick ass! Made some for my wife and I (cause she doesn't smoke) and after an hour and a half she wanted me to drive her to the e.r. cause she was freaking out. Made some night before last with some chron and I was immobilized for hours. They take a bit to kick in but when they do- whoa!

25. Collapse Details

put it in your mouth, chew for a bit, then swallow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast