• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iophen-C NR

nactor329

Greenlighter
I have a bottle of Iophen-C NR and apparently it's guaifenesin with codeine. Now my question is how much codeine is in this? I've been googling it for about a half an hour and I can't find it. I don't want to take too much. :\

I found this, which is for Cheracol, brand name forumulation of Guaf + Codeine:

Availability And Storage: Each 5 mL of red, cherry flavored syrup contains: codeine phosphate 10 mg, guaifenesin 100 mg, ammonium chloride 91 mg. Alcohol 3%. Energy: 50 kJ (12 kcal)/5 mL. Gluten-free. Plastic bottles of 500 mL.

Source

I would take between 15 to 25ml starting out, but if you have no tolerance, take between 5 to 10 ml, then go from there

Even 25ml would only be 50mg of codeine. It is smart to start small, but that may even be TOO small.

Do you have any opiate tolerance?

If no then i'd personally shoot for around the 125-150 mg of codeine range. Just don't over do it on the Guaf. Hard to OD on it, but could make you nauseous. Take something for nausea if you have it.

Yeah that would be right, I wasn't paying attention and read your source wrong, my bad. That must be why I failed math in school.

thanks for the help with the codeine mg. now i'm just worried that the amount necessary for a good codeine buzz will contain too much of the guaifenesin. any idea how much is too much?

I'm about to find out. Drinking 120ml of Iophen-C codeine/guaf sizzurp. I took two diphenhydramine 25mg and two 4mg cyproheptadines in an attempt to counter the codeine side effects as well as the guaf nausea. Seems to be alright so far, i'm about 80ml deep with 40 more to go.

with Cheratussin AC, 10 mg Codiene/5 ml, 100 mg guaf/ 5ml. I usually go 3 tablespoons, which is 45 ml or about 90 mg. It still only lasts for an hour at 45 ml.

I'm about to find out. Drinking 120ml of Iophen-C codeine/guaf sizzurp. I took two diphenhydramine 25mg and two 4mg cyproheptadines in an attempt to counter the codeine side effects as well as the guaf nausea. Seems to be alright so far, i'm about 80ml deep with 40 more to go.

How did that go for you? I am 70mg's into mine and I'm rolling a honey dutch to kick it in a little more.

How did that go for you? I am 70mg's into mine and I'm rolling a honey dutch to kick it in a little more.

This thread is old, man.. The poster you quoted has only been on bluelight one time since december, so the chances of him answering you are next to nothing.

iophen info

I'm a pharmacy tech and the max daily dose of codeine is 120mg per 24 hours guaifenesin is 2400mg per 24 hours

If you are considering drinking iophen -c nr to get high, I highly advise against. Tonight I drank almost a whole bottle, 10mg codeine, 100mg guaifenesin per 5ml. I am currently on the toilet with terrible cramps and gas, and I'm not even high. Codeine sucks. It's a very weak narcotic, and not worth the gas you're gonna have. Terrible idea. I thought for sure if at least get a nice mellow opiate freling, but no, nothing. You're better off not drinking this shite at all. Trust me. Now I just want to go to bed but I'm bloated and farting uncontrollably from the high dose guaifenesin. You won't die from od on it, but it definitely sucks, once again trust me, I'm highly experienced with opiates, thus is one of the worst. About as weak as hydrocodone and tramadol. If you're desperate to get high this bad you're better off with just weed. I hope the next person googles this before drinking their bottle and decides again it. It will ruin your night.