• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mephedrone FAQ

Mephadrone insufflated feels like hammering a nail up your nose, the kind I got from a headshop had a lavender scent, the best way to describe the experience would be to say its like mixing mdma and cocaine. The urge to re-dose is so intense, the come down is terrible and obviously your not going to sleep until your completely detoxed of this substance
How did the come down feel?

Mephedrone. That "behind the counter, indian/arab clerk shit".

How did the comedown feel?
It has a bad comedown. Worse than methamphetamine. Not too unlike coming down from coke. The initial, "oh shit, need some more" comedown. Probably a stronger comedown than cocaine, yet lasts slightly longer.

The high, probably best compared to meth and coke. Not as long lasting as meth, yet not as TRULY euphoric as good coke. All with a touch of MDMA. You feel super pumped and happy. Everything is good. Hard to make the buzz go the wrong way...

Until you've been up 2 days or so. It's unlike the 72+ hour trip you get from staying up too long on amphetamines, it seems to cause trippy effects much sooner. Around the 2 day mark. Music can start to be heard (not only according to my friend, but his friends as well) in the midst of pure silence. Maybe even people talking. THIS showed my friend how abnormal this stuff was, especially the tripping before 48 hours...
Not to mention, EXTREME vasoconstriction. Purple elbows where your arms have been on arm rests of a chair, for example. Purple knees out of no where/no cause other than the byproduct of the drug in your system. Numb toes from keeping a knee or two too bent. All the while having fairly extreme ups and downs in between each dose.

Dosing.... always start slow and low. What have you got to lose? ESPECIALLY with something so strange and potent as this crud. .1g is going to be on the high side for insullfation. You should, though, get an EASY 6 fat lines from a .5g amount. And each one should not leave you lingering for more. Not until 1+ hours. As with anything, quality is diverse in everything, about everything, everywhere.

I've had friends do some that absolutely rocked their world, and also they have done some that was potent, but nothing like others they have had. They said there is an orange kind that is so good it should be illegal. Oh wait, it is. But, also, the come down is so rough, they were glad it's illegal. It's too easy for your average, no control, will not be influenced, mind set, do what I want "inexperienced" user to wait at the tobacco store for 2 hours before open, and freak out everyone in the "normal" world.

Last edited:
Anyone else been using this substance pre dating this thread?

Have taken approx bi monthly+ for the past 8 years. No noticeable lasting damage apart from almost chronic sinusitus that developed 2 years ago, average session has been from 1 - 3 grams over 10-24 hours depending on setting and quality. Always insufflated in 80 - 140 mg lines.

Have maybe done more than usual 10 - 15 grams in the past 3 months with SO she has reported mild conjuctivitus like symptoms, and I have gained monocular vision in my right eye, which I have acreddited to dry eyes. Does anyone know of this to be a side effect of prolonged usage of this or any stimulant?

Also no reports of any noticable vascoconstirction whilst under influence with either me, SO or any of my social circle, purple knees seem to me a myth.

However I have begun to notice the next day that numbness in extremeties seems to initiate quicker then usual but this wears off within a day or two, and it may just be that I am expecting this symptom from the information I have read online so notice it more.

For those having difficulty with come down, cravings or sleep I have found most benzos notably etizolam 2mg or valium 10-30 mg to effectively completely resolve all the above. Also have heard replacing electrolytes lost in sweat with isotonic drinks/smart water may be beneficial?

Can anyone shed some light on any of the above? Male 15.7st 6"2

Last edited: