Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

^:) Friends refuse to watch it with me cause I tend to give a running commentary ive seen it so much!

Jean Reno and Nat Portman
0124_leon.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzsklyvza8g
leon-the-professional-black-and-white.jpg

cool thread. Amazing pictures.

adorable (no pedo)
^there is nothing "no pedo" about The Professional. and that is a cute picture of her.

Anna Karina:
1297021046_e2269d2b70.jpg

3021100372_f2c58a4896.jpg

She sure cries pretty. The top one is captured from a movie, Vivre sa vie, and if you are interested, somewhere on the internet, there are higher quality screen captures (or whatever you call that). This is after she blinks. The moment before she blinks and you can see the wetness in her eyes, as well the moment she blinks the tears out and has her eyes closed, are both beautiful too. Really, you should just watch the movie. Look at my avatar; i'm obviously pretty obsessed with her and especially that scene. The second pic is a photograph in the typical sense, not a film frame.

Last edited:
Man, I didn't want this thread to end - I loved looking at all the pictures!! Will have to find some to add...
l_10a41127f8e44d508d3c4c53e9ac5800.jpg

Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers_10841.jpg

rjqq6q.jpg

Jennifer_Garner_Beauty.jpg

Last edited:
^Yes, much Welcomes....'Fresh meat'- sounds ominous lol

@TG~ I didn't even recognise who he was until I googled his name. Geezus, 'Tommy' from '3rd Rock from the Sun' is all grow'd up as hell! I want to be that soft drink.:)

BTW Matthew Grey is that Cute Nerdy bloke from 'Criminal Minds':
tumblr_l0ja89RGiD1qaq3v4o1_500.jpg

Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day(His Character Reminds me of my Father in this film:))

Anthony-Hopkins-in-Remain-001.jpg

Carol Burnette in Annie~Genius Acting by her in this!

annie.jpg

Asclepius...you are my new favorite bluelighter who contributes in f&t. I looove Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day and Carol Burnette is one of my favorite Taurean comedians [I even have her autobiography]. In fact, most of the pics you posted on here have really grabbed me. :D Kindred spirit?%)

Asclepius...you are my new favorite bluelighter who contributes in f&t. I looove Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day and Carol Burnette is one of my favorite Taurean comedians [I even have her autobiography]. In fact, most of the pics you posted on here have really grabbed me. :D Kindred spirit?%)

@ Mariacallas-Awwwwww! :eek: Much sweetness is greatly appreciated Maria!:D<3
Amazing how people connect over visuals/Music the Arts/beauty in General, isn't it?! Defo kindred Spirit!:)

Carol Burnet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDkEXszYtdo
She can be Hilarious ,Dark, Serious, Tragic-the Pathos she evokes as 'Miss Hannigan' is just simply the dogs bollocks!!;)

Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda
a1969-easy-rider.jpg

Peter Lorre
a792b4f8e4c40696121fd9eb27419bdf7bf58661_m.jpg

peterlorre1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, t'was ever since The Faculty for me. Crap film, but she had me as soon as I saw the trailer. But I'm A Cheerleader was the fookin' icing on the cake. <3

Lauren Ambrose and Alan Ball
tumblr_l8353pZrkb1qazq6co1_500.jpg

Frances Conroy and Lauren Ambrose. Awww. :D
tumblr_l5n4iaGPiN1qczsi3o1_500.jpg

More Lauren. Wow. 8o
tumblr_l4cx6ssGdc1qc1qiso1_500.jpg

Last edited:
^ love them photos Tribal(of Lauren Ambrose) and Lou Lou :)<3

Robin Williams
robin-williams.jpg

Vincent Price
20070909164519!Vincent_Price_1942-11-11.jpg