ritahayworthx.jpg

Sophia Loren
sophialoren.jpg

Vivien Leigh
vivienleigh.jpg

Steve McQueen & Yul Bryner
yulbrynnerystevemcqueen.jpg

+1.
Audrey kind of played the same character in every movie. She was a bit of a one trick pony. Her one trick was pretty darn good, though.

uhm Audrey Hepburn was one of the best women of her generation, imho. was anyone else giving ballet performances to anti-nazi groups and carrying messages for the belgian underground while the nazi's occupied her home town when she was 13?? nah. and not growing up to be a cynical hateful person? and i don't know if everyone is just thinking that breakfast at tiffany's was the one character she played everytime...:| go watch the nun's story, if that's the case.

she's classy, gorgeous and made everyone else look lame for not doing more with their lives.
sorry..got a bit off topic there.

^LOL - Imagine what would happen if I gave you my hard drive ;) :D

Excellent pics cleets. :)

Mae West was amazing. Though I think I've only ever seen one of her films. Still, it's her attitude I love. Never could stomach Steve McQueen or Liz Taylor though. :\

Ann Miller - not a huge fan of hers, but I think she had an awesome look. Black hair and bright red lips, always a winner imo:
tumblr_ktangiwfAZ1qa74zgo1_400.jpg

Annex20-20Miller20Ann_07.jpg

More Bette Davis cuz I adore her, and I've just bought this huge coffee table book crammed full of lovely pics. Also, women in suits are sexy :D:
Annex-DavisBetteOldAcquaintance_01.jpg

Annex-DavisBetteDarkVictory_04.jpg

Natalie Wood (I <3 her eyes):
Annex-WoodNatalieLoveWiththeProperS.jpg

Annex-WoodNatalie_02.jpg

The other Hepburn:
Annex-HepburnKatharineSylviaScarlet.jpg

Angela Landsbury was a bit of alright back in the day:
Annex-LansburyAngelaHarveyGirlsThe_.jpg

Winona Ryder:
ryder2-1.jpg

River Phoenix, KD Lang, and Liza Minnelli:

9cyPFQbgClqqb0rpPKKpdMK6o1_500.jpg

Marlon Brando:

Annex-BrandoMarlonAStreetcarNamedDe.jpg

kitty.jpg

aGkz4XFcZlqdqzreIw4HPWnIo1_500.jpg

James Dean:
Gamma_772799_11-1.jpg

johnnydepp1.jpg

obligatory Johnny Depp photo

20080419-Maria%20Bello.jpg

Maria Bello turns my legs to Jello!

phoenix3_1024x768_jpg.jpg

river-phoenix.jpg

River Phoenix

1440483057_e1e8db7c82.jpg

Drew Barrymore

kate-winslet.jpg

kate_winslet_gallery_37.jpg

KateWinslet.jpg

Kate Winslet

uhm Audrey Hepburn was one of the best women of her generation, imho. was anyone else giving ballet performances to anti-nazi groups and carrying messages for the belgian underground while the nazi's occupied her home town when she was 13?? nah. and not growing up to be a cynical hateful person?

Funny you should say that. My high school French teacher joined the French resistance at 15 and actually killed a couple Nazis. She was eventually captured by the Germans and tortured for a week but never gave up any information. She was a sweet lady. Anywho...

Maybe not as impressive, but actor George Brent was an active member in the IRA during their war of independence and had to flee the country because the British put a bounty on his head.

and i don't know if everyone is just thinking that breakfast at tiffany's was the one character she played everytime...:| go watch the nun's story, if that's the case.

Ever seen Charade? Virtually the same character as Tiffanys. Don't get me wrong, I think A.H. is good. Just a little overrated, IMO.

and i don't know if everyone is just thinking that breakfast at tiffany's was the one character she played everytime...:| go watch the nun's story, if that's the case.

she's classy, gorgeous and made everyone else look lame for not doing more with their lives.
sorry..got a bit off topic there.

I think she totally broke out of her mold with The Children's Hour as well. Nevermind the fact that she had the balls to play a sexually-confused/lesbian woman in 1961 puts her a step-up IMO.

I just found this double screen cap of Juliette Lewis and Eliza Dushku from That Night (1992). I haven't seen it in years, but I <3 the pics. :)

tumblr_l4mn2ypmcS1qcuu88o1_1280.jpg

^^ Kate Winslet... B-E-Autiful.
^^ Keanu is going to be playing Spike in the Cowboy Beebop movie. He best not fuck it up.

Pulp Fiction is my answer. There are many, but I that has to be an absolute watch anytime.

I wish I was Butch. What a badass.

One more...not an actor but Mr. Korine deserves his own post...great director although a bit delusional..

103.jpg