Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

tumblr_n8s4jf29iE1s95j2so1_500.png

Emilia Clarke

tumblr_n8d5z082Mf1t26pzho1_r2_500.png

Lea Sedyoux by Eric Guillemain. I've never seen so many pictures of a woman crying. I wonder how she feels about it, every time someone asks her to cry? someone should make a tumblr. leasedyouxcrying.tumblr.com.

thought of anna and maria/jeanne d'arc when i first saw that.

that ruth picture reminds me of a 90s nickelodeon character. pretty cool.

crosspost because SO has all the good king pics, i'm lazy, and i don't want a photoless...

James+king+Gucci+GG+Dazed+and+Confused+%2362+by+Vava+Ribeiro+Febuary+2000+copy.png

by vava ribeiro

oh, and crazy that's sally draper. only on season two.

Last edited:
^ /me fans self.

oh, and crazy that's sally draper. only on season two.
know what'cha mean, it's a trip when ya see an actor/actress grow up on the tele. got the same feeling watching the kids on game of thrones.

not sure year. 2010 ?
tumblr_n95pgqWaMX1tw56nbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n95ps6eJ941tw56nbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
^funny stuff.

damn, four years makes a bunch of difference to a kid.

elle fanning went to comic con for an animated film she's a voice in...

elle+fanning+comic+con+christopher+kane.png

if you zoom out, her outfit is not class. silly, boring dress -- christopher kane -- and heels with pointed toes. i like the straps out of context and her fun eye liner and nails match. yellow nail polish is what life's about. she wore really over the top rings too, but i think they're a slight miss and this isn't the fashion thread anyway. edit: oh, i suppose they're part of the outfit...

elle+fanning+wears+rings.jpg

Last edited:
Lea Sedyoux by Eric Guillemain. I've never seen so many pictures of a woman crying. I wonder how she feels about it, every time someone asks her to cry? someone should make a tumblr. leasedyouxcrying.tumblr.com.

I <3 her

^ like wise

hmm i do dig christopher kane. kinda feel opposite, dress is silly but ok imo. the eye liner is bit too much for my taste, i can see your pov as well tho.

tumblr_na1623bMku1tw56nbo1_500.jpg

^ as do i, i think i even set it as my desktop background while back.

this is the dopest photo of james and this is by far the best copy i've ever seen ...

tumblr_nd138iQ49i1tsietmo3_1280.jpg

by davide sorrenti. props to http://jamesrushfirthphotography.tumblr.com for finding such a nice scan.

edit:
keeps with the aesthetic of Joe's chloe photo.

nice find, i've been enamored with that pic for some time.

have you seen this set, Matsudo F/W 1996 photographed by Nan Goldin ? ( appears to be no info on a brand named "matsudo" lol )

tumblr_n9jipntTij1qzspj4o9_1280.jpg

nineteen motherfucking six :(. check for nan goldin photography, recall reading your post "now its the photographer" in the other thread ;)

fuck now i'm tryna remember this photographer... which i know i will never remember but it will bug for me for awhile :\

nan goldin is good stuff. had seen a couple, but not all that are in your link. nice find to you as well. it's cool she didn't OD and is still around taking dark, appealing photos. hers of ondria in rodarte are relatively new, and oh so pretty. so are girls smoking cigarettes on film. nice photo, Waffle Sock. ondria and james kinda remind me of each other. beautiful, but scary, distant, and hardened.

some milla ...

milla%2Bjovovich%2Bchristian%2Blacroix%2Bcopy.png

not sure who by, but she's wearing christian lacroix

Michael%2BGrecco%2BJUNE%2B1988%2BModel%2BMilla%2BJovovich%2B(age%2B12)%2Bposes%2Bfor%2Ba%2Bportrait%2Bto%2Bpromote%2Bher%2Bup%2Bcoming%2BTV%2Bshow%2BThe%2BNight%2BTrain%2Bto%2BKathmandu%2Bcopy.png

by michael grecco to promote a tv show, in '88

Last edited:
nan goldin is good stuff. had seen a couple, but not all that are in your link. nice find to you as well. it's cool she didn't OD and is still around taking dark, appealing photos. hers of ondria in rodarte are relatively new, and oh so pretty. so are girls smoking cigarettes on film. nice photo, Waffle Sock. ondria and james kinda remind me of each other. beautiful, but scary, distant, and hardened.

some milla ...

milla%2Bjovovich%2Bchristian%2Blacroix%2Bcopy.png

not sure who by, but she's wearing christian lacroix

i love that lacroix. love love love it. girl doesn't hurt either.