⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

anne hathaway by mert & marcus

tumblr_m7n57nZmK01qz9qooo1_500.jpg

jena malone in maybe one of the best 'tribute' photographs ever done

tumblr_m7mmk9curZ1romqogo1_500.png

daisies2.jpg

tribal girl posted this of natasha lyonne, i wanna be/fuck her so hard in this photo

tumblr_llrl27iSH71qzpz91o1_500.png

in that picture she looks like a freakishly beautiful little girl who shares parents with gemma ward and elle. not what she looks like if you google her name.

i've only seen her as 'an adult' in the tudors (anne boelyn) and as 'the queen' margarey tyrell in a game of thrones. but that photo is a still from Casanova -- she's Victoria, Casanova's accuser. But that's not right either, because 2005 is only 7 years ago. but 7 years ago she was 22. so yeah that's totally right. i think that picture is wonderfully seductive, with her little pink mouth open. Belisarius loves Natalie Dormer, and said he had been waiting for years to finally see her naked, lol.

so that this isn't a photoless post, Tilda Swinton

tumblr_m7xusbDHs41r0o7uao1_500.png

tumblr_lm46f22U5E1qzzqaxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4tefyVats1qmhggvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzvlheYfED1rpccezo1_500.gif

i searched for this photo shoot but the gifs are better anyway.
ezra miller <3

ezra miller is one pretty boy. he would be more attractive if he didn't talk like an acid casualty.

watching Merlin because of Netflix reasons, and yes, Katie McGrath is that awesome to make this shitty bbc series worth wasting these few hours before work watching her.

tumblr_m8ndkzPqIN1qen516o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m98wqvGXvI1rew9jbo1_500.gif

every girl i hated in school plus some

tumblr_m99dohxgwf1rdh609o1_500.jpg

that and eva green. those bejeweled women make me weak. dark hair and light skin and bright green or blue eyes. i'd write fanfictions about you.

tumblr_m9bfcbpKBJ1qkoeo4o1_500.jpg

of course, by ellen von unworth

is there any woman she can't photograph?

tumblr_ma5jl9JAeC1rekoxoo1_500.jpg

elle fanning, haliee statfield, chloe grace moreitz, natalia voldiova at the chateau mormont.

I don't know why, but I just love these two women in movies. Something about them.

julia03.jpg

1170_Julia_Ormond_Color_Movie_Still.jpg

sophie-marceau.jpg