• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

Gary Oldman as Buford Dill in "Nobody's Baby."

nb07.jpg

I think he's a brilliant character actor, and I'm surprised to see nobody else has mentioned him here.

I'm also glad to see that someone made mention of Sharon Tate. She's gorgeous.

Nice taste in wiminz MPH1. Could easily add Debi Mazar and Thora Birch to that category too. I love the startling contrast between the raven hair, and the light eyes. <3

Yeah she really was a beauty

sharon-tate.jpg

There's such a tragedy about that pic. :(

I seriously don't recall ever seeing any of her films, as I think her death probably eclipsed anything that she did. But I decided to add to my limited knowledge of her and read her info on wiki. This pic was made even more poignant by the fact that they buried her with her unborn baby in her arms. That's so fucking sad. :(

On a lighter note, Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin:
macaulay-culkin.jpg

Parker Posey:
01.jpg

posey.jpg

There's another awesome, comical one of her eating an oyster but I'm unable to locate it atm. :X

Thora Birch:
birch.jpg

Well, you gotta like the Bennet sisters

Constance Bennet
constance_bennett.jpg

and Joan Bennet
joan-bennett-2704696186_ce7c867c35_o-405x500.jpg

Nice taste in wiminz MPH1. Could easily add Debi Mazar and Thora Birch to that category too. I love the startling contrast between the raven hair, and the light eyes. <3

Oh yes, the girl from Ghostworld...what a lovely ladyface she has :)

Up until now I had been unfamiliar with this Debi Mazar so thanks for sharing, thanks a lot!

I love this photo, it's almost like Beauty & The Beast :D

16487023.jpg

^ Aww my grandpa looked almost exactly like Humphrey Bogart. :(

Cool pic though.

Audrey Hepburn looks purdy in that pic, she never really grabbed my attention before though tbh. I'm more a fan of the other Hepburn.

BINGO!. Found the aforementioned Parker Posey pic. :D

parker.jpg

Some Drew. :)

12427294_gal.jpg

7551076_gal.jpg

Audrey Hepburn looks purdy in that pic, she never really grabbed my attention before though tbh. I'm more a fan of the other Hepburn.

+1.
Audrey kind of played the same character in every movie. She was a bit of a one trick pony. Her one trick was pretty darn good, though.

More Marilyn:

First of all I love this one because she looks so far away. It's almost as if she's given up by this point. It's sad, but it has an honesty about it.

g.jpg

Marilyn_Monroe_1954.jpg

2009-04-01-marilynmonroe.jpg

alg_marilyn.jpg