fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas.jpg

oh elle.

elle-fanning-cover-story-03.jpg

elle-fanning-cover-story-06.jpg

"I'd much rather look like a two-year-old than a 21-year-old."

oh honey don't say those things.

"I'd much rather look like a two-year-old than a 21-year-old."

oh honey don't say those things.
^she caused a little stir with it. i don't understand how. it barely makes sense.

i was happy to hear her say in the behind-the-scenes video, "if i had to describe my personal style... long, flow-y dresses. very Virgin Suicides. yeah, a lot of baby doll dresses--that sort of thing. i like to be very girly with bows and ruffles… i love pastel colors." good, that's what we want to see you in. be superfucking girly. and stay obsessed with sofia; you two can do better together.

is there a misprint in the the Teen Vogue website version of the article? "she never wears lack—'well, almost never,' she says." they mean "black"? that in the print version too? damn. and "sartorial growth"? whatthefuck.

the article is boring; the target audience is children and concerned moms. but overall, you like the shoot?

i absolutely love the shoot -- and subscribe to teen vogue so i'll see what they say when it comes in the mail, but oh my god, i was freaked out when she said that. i understand that she doesn't want to be forced into looking older than she is -- i can't even imagine what the Hollywood Machine wants you to do, and i imagine a good way to fuck that is to be like, hey, i'm 13. i'd rather look like a child -- because what harm can you inflict on me for that? if i dress like a second grader with ruffled socks and white pinafores and all that shit, can you sexualize me? can you harm me? no. if i dress like i'm 21, can you sexualize me? make me into a slut? totally. it's fucked up and wrong but i admire her for what (i imagine) the idea behind it.

almost posted the molly & co. pic before i realized it was from your tumblr.

tumblr_lyc8y5e6z11qc0wfoo1_500.jpg

littleelle.jpg

onabikeonset.jpg

tumblr_ly3zlw0Pcu1qg724to1_400.jpg

contributing to the divorce rate

tumblr_ly6ewioNqV1qzl1c6o1_500.png

tumblr_lwukxldnU01qbe3g6o1_500.jpg

no need to hold yourself up or know where you are when there are so many nice men willing to do that for you

tumblr_lvzklicr681qz9qooo1_500.jpg

bardotandserge.jpg

he hung out with some pretty girls

enjoyingherself.jpg

the prettiest

Last edited:
Loving the photos in this thread, particularly the vintage ones. And ooh la la at the Natalie Wood pic, she was so beautiful.

tumblr_lyl7djoGJx1qzoaqio1_500.jpg

And also, sexy Gemma:

gemma.jpg

^jamie king is great. a friend and i were obsessed with her way back when we saw Happy Campers. then i forgot about her for many years, and just found out she has awesome but hard to find modeling photos from the 90s. like the one you posted. but that denim vest is awful--cropped that badboy out before posting it in the fashion thread.

tumblr_lwuprt4FVx1qzc76io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyc1pesI171qzi1ujo1_500.png

tumblr_lylkbtlN3x1qzdzwdo1_500.jpg

marrybardot.jpg

annalikebacall.jpg

onevivreset.jpg

this one and the next are on sets of Vivre sa Vie

onvireset2.jpg

fuckyoufreaks.jpg

ellerodartesweatshirt.jpg

ellelikebrooke.jpg

onsetsomewhere.jpg

last three are Somewhere on sets

elleonsetsomewhere3.jpg

elleonsetsomewhere2.jpg

tumblr_lz0afgVH7W1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

last year, TALLY said I would make a smokin' hot 40 year old. If I can even carry off 40 with a SMIDGEN of what Anjelica Huston has going on in this photo, I'll consider it a success. She's one of those women who has a great modeling portfolio pre acting work.

tumblr_lltznlUr1a1qbmzllo1_500.jpg

modeling for Prada S/S 1973

Anjelica%2BHuston%2Bfor%2BWalter%2BAlbini%2B1973.jpg