Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite photos of actors & actresses

^ ah she is very pretty! i have some pics of her from breaking bad. looking at those pics, i wanna say she reminds me of another actress but i can't think who, perhaps she just has that familiar "look" =/

oh and i absolutely love her jacket in the first pic. it makes me think of the "pyramid" jacket from desperately seeking susan tho they aren't really all that similar...

rosanna arquette and madonna
susan_5022-478x600.jpg

^ really liking the green socks.

oh just spotted this purse while searching for pics of the jacket, it would match the jacket Krysten Ritter is wearing in the first pic above. also a pic of a similar jacket from madonna's "material girl collection" couldn't resist posting =/
NSFW:
Picture153.png

Picture159.png

if i wasn't a dude id so rock the material girl look.

Last edited:
I've never seen Breaking Bad before......I didn't even know she was in it!

The Purse is awesome. :)

^ agreed x2. time to listen to the immaculate collection.

description of this pic says "Angelina Jolie, aged 16"
xwQqky1q.jpg

its ok to say she was a really hot 16 year old right ? hmm or really beautiful... yea that sounds more appropriate.

^lol ya, beautiful is safe!

Know youth has alot to do with the plumper face, but she would look really great nowadays if she could put on a little weight would suit her IMO. Think she looks on the unhealthy side of thin. Hollywood pressures perhaps,who knows??

^lol ya, beautiful is safe!
phew :)
Know youth has alot to do with the plumper face, but she would look really great nowadays if she could put on a little weight would suit her IMO. Think she looks on the unhealthy side of thin. Hollywood pressures perhaps,who knows??
u may be right, tho i had to view some recent pics of her i honestly haven't seen any of her movies from the last decade lol, i like to remember her from hackers.

uno mas young jolie pic
young_angelina_jolie.jpg

chevy chase and john belushi
qEjVXr5ADhceoltfza5u2p2mo1_500.jpg

both were original cast members of saturday night live so im guessing this pic is from the mid 70s

kinda cool to see em back in the day. wonder if they ever imagined what the future would hold for them.

if ya guys come across any other similar younger pics of actors please post.

Last edited:
madonna is was awesome

Corrected. ;)

phew :)

u may be right, tho i had to view some recent pics of her i honestly haven't seen any of her movies from the last decade lol, i like to remember her from hackers.

uno mas young jolie pic
young_angelina_jolie.jpg

She's still incredible looking, but I agree, I liked her better when she was curvy. I also think she's had a nose job, albeit a very good one. Cuz it looks like they literally just trimmed either side of her nose down to make it seem longer rather than wider. I liked her nose better before too. But hey, as long as she's happy who cares?. Besides, her beauty radiates from within, and that's what counts the most imo.

She was damn hot in Foxfire though. My God. :eek:
foxfire.jpg

Angelina aged 13:
angelina_jolieage13.jpg

Last edited:
i wish foxfire didn't make such a shitty movie. moving it from the 1950s to the 1990s took away so much power and rage that made me love that book so much.

young_angelina_jolie.jpg

I've not read the book so I had no preconceptions of what it should be like, which is often how I like to approach a film anyway. The film was so 90s though, pretty poorly made I agree. But shit, she was captivating and gutsy in it. And those are always the kinda characters I'm drawn to, cuz that's how I wish I could be. Opposed to this introverted bundle of nerves. :\

This is sweet. :)
Red+hot+Angelina+Jolie+greets+a+young+fan+with+a+kiss+as+she+arrives+for+the+Russian+premiere+of+new+spy+movie+Salt++1.jpg

basically imagine them doing all that shit in 1953.

see how much better it would be?

Yeah, I guess it would make more sense in a 50s setting. After all, there wasn't a huge reason for them to rebel in the film anyway. I mean, aside from the girls being abused by that teacher, the rest of their antics seemed pretty retarded and pointless. It was all a bit, "wahey! we're just gonna act crazy for the hell of it!" type shit. Just like that monstrosity Itty Bitty Titty Committee, but not nearly as appalling. :|

Jared Leto and Claire Danes
tumblr_l9svqfN6sl1qzsetuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9pjbkxRwf1qath5bo1_500.jpg

Why does he never age?. He's like nearly 40. Winona Ryder's the same too. I reckon they must be vampires.

But hey, as long as she's happy who cares?. Besides, her beauty radiates from within, and that's what counts the most imo.

She was damn hot in Foxfire though. My God. :eek:
true that, and yes @ her in Foxfire. the leather jacket and short hair, that is the same style she rocked in hackers.

last one of her, i promise.
DivGwva8kqrhvc97TSU3Tk77o1_500.jpg

004e244b.png

Michael friggin Caine

Yess, he is the man!!!!!=D

@Tribal on Jared Leto
Why does he never age?. He's like nearly 40. Winona Ryder's the same too. I reckon they must be vampires.

Hehe yip, there is definitely some trading of souls in exchange of immortality and youthfull, good looks going on! ;)
He is so Damn Pretty, I feel Gay just looking at him!

Ben Kingsly
90927652.ZbG3y85m.0577090800.jpg

ben_kingsly.jpg
and some ladies.....
Greta Garbo
steichen_greta_garbo.jpg

Juliete Lewis
juliette-lewis-09.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh man, That picture of Juliette Lewis with Blue hair is HOT! :)

What was that movie she was in with Uma Thurman?
Oh, it was so great......um,Hysterical Blindness! hahah
Those two were perfect in it.

Yeah, she is very pretty :)