• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-methoxyPCE - initial impressions

After only one go with what was probably a too small dose for me, I can't say that definitively.

Consensus seems split - I don't think it's any great shakes - good for getting mileage out of K tho.

Personally,I didn't like it too much except the early stages,it had a considerably body load to it but this could be attributed to a not so good set and setting.Altough 10mg (p.o.) felt like a too low dose also.A second full trial with 15mg though upped things quite a bit.Interestingly,it wasn't on the manic giggling side,particularly remarkable was the cone of silence it provided,like with MDMA but quite longer.But I was at home in perfect silence (living on the landside) during night.

Mostly,its a mood lifter,with noticeable goosepimples,head prickles and such,I guess it has a good dopaminergic side in higher doses...

Edit: but how can you judge when you had tolerance?

Bumping this classic... the first trip report written on 3-MeO-PCE, after it was first synthesized by our (ex-)resident drug wizard, fastandbulbous, the inventor of MXE, and a variety of other drugs.

Classic report. Unfortunately, f&b is no longer around. Wish I knew how the ol' chap was doing. He invented MXE and wrote the first TR about it. :)

Derp I said that in the post just above yours.

Actually he has resurfaced recently. I sent you a PM as i was suprised to see f&b posting again, but hoping for validation as it could also be great news