• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

lemon juice with heroin

olympic smoker

Bluelighter
I've been a junkie fer years....one time like 10 years ago...I got ahold of sum junk that my dealer told me that I would have to add lemon juice to it....I only did it a few times....and I can't honestly remember if I cooked the stuff
In the country I live in you can only get this kind of heroin where u have to add lemon juice
since Ive been here I've always snorted it...but I wanna do one nice whack
how should I do it....what if I add water? what will happen?
so say I add lemon juice....do I cook it up afterwards? will it dissolve?

is there no needle exchanges in your local area which would supply you with vit c in sterile water n the likes

Lemon juice can give you an infection if you inject it, its better to use vit c powder or citric acid in pure form.

where would one find vit c powder and what is citric acid in pure form.....oh come on are u really seriously implying I'm gonna get an infection from that?....I used to turn crack cocaine into injectable liquid with vinegar...I never got an infection

You can use vinegar too (the white distilled variety not malt or whatever) if you can't find vit C or citric acid - although both can often be found in supermarkets and especially Asian food shops. Lemon juice is not sterile and likely full of bacteria - shooting lemon juice can blind you.

Almost every needle exchange I've been to in the UK gives it away free but no idea about Greece. Many pharmacies sell it though, some health food shops and at Indian food shops you can buy virtually a lifetime supply for about a quid - suspect that's not too different in Greece. Can surely get it online too if you really can't find it anywhere else - vitamin C certainly ain't illegal. You need the pure powder though, not pills. Citric acid works just as well but you need far less and it seems to fuck your veins much faster.

As I said, if you're completely stuck then just buy a bottle of white (distilled) vinegar from... a vinegar shop. Lemon juice shouldn't even be an option. Check this thread to see what happens when you inject lemon juice.

I was under the impression that you need to mix with lime juice to break down the tar and then cook it till it doesnt burn your nose when you smell it. Is that crazy?

The only time you need to add an acid to heroin is if you live in Europe, where they get Base Heroin.. While we in the states get #4, salt, there's no need to add an acid to the mix as its already soluble in water. Tar requires the extra step of heating in order to breakdown the mess into a shootable solution.

What Shambles said is all there.. dont be dumb

over here all heroin must be broken down with either vit c, citric acid or lemon ,vinegar
i use the sachetes of citric acid granules provided by the exchange and also vit c but i would not recomend the other two as if there are complications i.e a miss the results can be very bad
ive heard in the states one does not need to prepare it in this fashion can anyone confirm this?
thanx....Q

sorry i see that someone has answered this query already

Yes, but what's the fun in that =D;)?

Clear vinegar/acetic/ethanoic acid is probably your best bet as it's probably one of the few suitable acids you actually have lying about your abode.