• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

I find doing various artforms, everything between dancing, sclupting, drawing, poetry, deep ad meaningful convo's. And just fooling around, making jokes and trying to keep the laughs rolling throughout the whole experience.

Exploring with mates, clubbing or raving though raves are way better, more friendly pilled out ppl, less drunk aggressive ppl) Have fun ppls and take it easy :)

Another thing im learning that is extremely fun to learn and when youve mastered it you can give people the best lightshows but im learing how to do glowsringing/short stringing and freehand. This looks amazing and when Ive got that mastered which will take awhile im going to learn fire poi but im not even going to attempt that yet as obviously its for experts and quite dangerous and I aint no expert yet so ill give it some time.

Hope I gave you some ideas :)

Last edited:
Things to do:
-A beautiful woman

-Wipeout HD for PS3

-Listen to Trance (Needs to be loud with plenty of bass...if not just plug in your earbuds on ipod.)

-ULTRA 5-Min Orange Glowsticks for Dancing when peaking

-Build UV Candy Bracelets under backlight

-respect the Mau5

-Climb into Fuzzy Fluffy blankets with your female acquaintance

-Read a Novel

-Paint with black light paint

-DJ (If you can Focus)

-Smoke BUD

-Stare at the itunes visualizer

-Comedown

I hope all of this is done with a group of your favorite friends. To me, a good group of people is most important..

^^ oh wait, thought you were talking about alone, you've got another half = SEX~! lol

And glowsticks are fun when you connect them to strings, but take some skill to get good with... I found that if you have many strings, and many sicks, of every color you can get your hands on, you can tie them together at various lengths creating something of a medieval glo-weapon. Just fuck around swingin that bad boy every which way! When you spin it fast enough all the colors blend together and create BRIGHT WHITE light! =D It'll kill some time for sure hehe

I <3 watching Fear and Loathing on drugs, I have seen it one every drug I have taken.

fear and loathing fuck yeah I love that movie

I watch it sometimes when I get fucked up it just gets me in the mood espesically the opening scene

"we were somewhere on the edge of the desert, near barstow, when the Drugs began to take hold"

Did you see what god just did to us man, who said anything about slicing you up, limes what limes, your a fucking narcotics agent i knew it, your not portugese...................

Ignore this terrible drug, pretend its not happening! My blood is to thick for nevada..........hahhhhhhhhhhhh

Fear and loathing is a great movie.. But its kinda slow from the start and picks up and then gets kinda slow then gets really intense.. It usually makes my roll go up and down. I like to watch it while stoned though.

flashlight Ap on the ipod or iphone. turn your brightness all the way up in ipod/iphone settings. turn on the flashlight and scroll across for different effects. scroll up and down for brighter or darker

repeat as necessary

enjoy for up to 6 hours

nahh whats that? where can i find it at?

I have seen it on you tube, but it only has short parts from it, not the full movie [1hr 30mins].

Im gonna search throught my favs, because I have a link to watch it free, or download it.

dont worry Rizen i got a test kit (norton anti virus) so its all good HAHAHHHA