• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

Well just saying. I hate when people leave a link for something, and you click it... and catch some BS virus/bug.

Glow STicks are the best. Either free hand or use shoestring. Cutting them open and throwing it all over the house... glow space, is the shit! Rap music! timbaland/ Kanye please!

Screw LEDS, glow shit is the best.

Staying up while coming down and not going to sleep, geekin out with your friends on the dumbest shit! ahah.

Shit just laying down jammin to good feeling music is the best!

Ah well hope in december I get to experience this again!!

use a feather boa... it is amazing, you will find feathers everywhere next morning but its amazing,

showers, hot to cold and back and forth

run around your block at 4:30 am , like go take a jog, feels great

GO INTO THE neighborhood swimming pool as the sun rises, AMAZING

Pet your dogs, cats, snake or any other pet you may own

TURN ALL THE LIGHTS OFf, nothing but candles, and loud music and glowsticks,, good times.. shadows go nuts!!!!

=D

smoke bud

Glow STicks are the best. Either free hand or use shoestring. Cutting them open and throwing it all over the house... glow space, is the shit!

*ahem* keeping in mind that they ARE full of glass shards, so be careful with that.. not to mention stains some stuff forever haha

Get a lot of different kinds of fabric and just roll around in it. Make a "cave".

board games?? the fuck are y'all doing wasting this wonderful drug!!... listen to music and glow stick with your friends and have a blast.... board games?? damn that pisses me off, send me your E so I can at least enjoy it... what a waste... def venting here since I can't get shit and have been trying for the past month and a half... sigh. Why are dealers so hard to find these days

Never fuck on ecstasy.
ruins the pleasure when ur sober..

But anyways;; Have people with you.
Have them give u a massage, get in different positions.
(laying on them to have them rub ur chest, vice versa, have them sit on ur lap to rub ur chest)
Make it unique, it doesn't need to be involving sex.

turn ur shower on, get it nice and hot.
Don't let the steam go out.
And sit in there, like a sauna.
On ur toilet or something.
Amazing.
And MUSIC.
Music is ur bestfriend wen ur rolling(other than massages, water or oj, and binkies!)

I usually roll at my bestie's house.
I'd prefer her house other than raves, honestly

Dealers hard to find??
Shiiit!
Live in New Mexico and u'll see them around every corner!
haa.

I have the hoook up.
I can get yellow tipped molly's fer FREE!
Haa

I forgot to mension.
When you're receiving a massage sitting in between there legs, rub their thighs.
Or vice versa.
I absolutely LOVE my thighs rubbed while rolling..

Wait..
So that is a myth..?
My sister said she likes the pleasure better sober cuz she knows its real or something or another.

I hate when my sister talks about her damn sex life with me.. haha

Get a lot of different kinds of fabric and just roll around in it. Make a "cave".

OMG man. I haven't done that since i was like 10. BUT IT SOUNDS FUCKIN FUN on X!

lmao....that one cracked me up

Wait..
So that is a myth..?
My sister said she likes the pleasure better sober cuz she knows its real or something or another.

I hate when my sister talks about her damn sex life with me.. haha

Thats a very stupid myth. How would it ruin it? Most people can't even cum on E.

I would rather fuck sober than never be able to cum....

Although it is nice fucking on E...

i love rolling at home i feel so comfertable.
tv& computer is nice but i can't really focus. . i usually just sit there and think lol.

But I have satin sheets with a down comferter= amazing.. . <3
and i love petting my wiener dog :p