• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

Heh, you'll probably be more wrapped up in how much you love your partner than how good the sex is. Sure, the sensations are really cool, but you easily get distracted from the act of fucking (which, honestly, feels kind of mechanical on E) and end up stroking their head and telling them they have pretty eyes. :eek:

Now, fucking on amps is another story entirely -- if you have "speedy" pills, you can go at it like crazy (though, ditto on the not being able to cum part). I'm surprised there aren't myths about how if you fuck on meth it'll destroy sex forever. :p

When i rolled at home.

I would do the following things:

Tape or tie tons of different color glowsticks to the cieling fan...with strings of different length.

Vicks.....rub and inhalers. Have someone blow the vicks inhaler into your eyes.

Light shows of course.

A nice sitting/laying area with plush pillows and blankets. (under the glowstick fan)

Techno blaring through 15" subs!

Oils to massage...

A few odds and ends. I always had a roll list for the weekend of things to get.

Heh, you'll probably be more wrapped up in how much you love your partner than how good the sex is. Sure, the sensations are really cool, but you easily get distracted from the act of fucking (which, honestly, feels kind of mechanical on E) and end up stroking their head and telling them they have pretty eyes. :eek:

Now, fucking on amps is another story entirely -- if you have "speedy" pills, you can go at it like crazy (though, ditto on the not being able to cum part). I'm surprised there aren't myths about how if you fuck on meth it'll destroy sex forever. :p

I've had sex plenty times peaking on E. Could NEVER concentrate enough to keep my schlonge hard. Yeah....usually just end up doing a few thrusts...rubbing.....rolling....rubbing...."oh i love you"....then wake up out of la la land like, wtf was happening?

Oh man....baby oil...hmnnnnnn

I watched Rolling while rolling and to tell you the truth... big mistake. It was a little too "real" if you know what I mean... And it moves extremely slow, got ADD and was barely able to finish the movie. Good movie to watch sober or high.

And about cutting open glow sticks and spraying it all over the place: it doesn't come off. My PS3 got covered in it, as did the TV, it wouldn't come off the walls, etc... Put up plastic sheeting first and your good to go!

Also, if you look online they have this bath mat that turns any standard bath tub into a jacuzzi, complete with jets, bubbles, temperature control, and a pillow!

And sex... yeah... i'm always rolling way too hard to concentrate on something like that.

If you plan on rolling at home on a regular basis, you might want to invest in some lighting. You can get a laser that is sound responsive for around $50. Throw in a fog machine, disco ball, and some good tunes and you got a rave right in your very own home! Oh, and if you buy black lights, make sure you buy the compact fluorescent bulbs, not the standard bulbs- those suck ass.

Also, in the baby section of target, wallmart, and so on you should find something similar to a binkie. It's for teething babies and it vibrates when bitten. Chew it, suck on it, listen to music, and get LOST8o

get wrapped up with 2 or 3 people in a super soft blanket and get a light show to sweet tracks with a visualizer in the background

electric sheep screensaver is fun to stare at even when your sober....

and knowing the principals behind how electric sheep works is kind of mind boggeling in itself....

Double quote for truth for the ecstasy ruins sex myth.

If I'm with some friends playing a 4 person game of rockband( the song life is beatiful by sixx am is pretty sweet while rolling hard). Also playing geometry wars 2 with some friends is pretty crazy too, lots of crazy lights and pretty awesome techno music. Doing this stuff dosen't really work for me if I'm too zoned out though.

Sex is pretty good on the comedown, also lots of sweet music and messing with glowy or blacklight reflective shit works.

fun things

Spinning.... stand in front of each other, grab each others arms and spin.. lol... sounds lame (since im not rolling right now) .. but try it ... keep yours eyes open and watch everything flash by as you spin faster and faster.. when your done spinning.. its also fun to try and stay standing. 8o

board games?? the fuck are y'all doing wasting this wonderful drug!!... listen to music and glow stick with your friends and have a blast.... board games?? damn that pisses me off, send me your E so I can at least enjoy it... what a waste... def venting here since I can't get shit and have been trying for the past month and a half... sigh. Why are dealers so hard to find these days

You clearly haven't tried playing the game of life!!! It's awesome. And imo a hell of a lot less of a waste of time than spending the whole night masturbating and watching movies (though I will argue also that a LOT of people love doing this and if you love doing it, it's not a waste!)- you have little cars to drive, then you get all excited when you have kids/get married/get a badass job, everything is 10x more intense and then when you get bored you just leave it in a pile and go onto the next fun thing! I've never even played Candyland in my life, I'll have to look into it :)

If you play any music instrument, go ahead.

I play guitar in a band and one nigth we decide to roll while jamming, IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME :D

We play MetalCore, it was Simply Brutal.:)

suda.jpg

Take a shower with these in

or place it in a cup of water and place them around your room....
it makes the whole place smell like your inside a Vicks Stick.....=D

suda.jpg

Take a shower with these in

or place it in a cup of water and place them around your room....
it makes the whole place smell like your inside a Vicks Stick.....=D

OMG!!! I forgot about these things!!!

Hop in the shower about a half hour after you drop and have these things going while your dose kicks in! lol you almost pass out it is SOOOO intense!

I always have these when i roll....Pure EUPHORIA glad to see someone else likes em too :)

plur

lol ..for some weird reason i really like putting on fashion shows(!?!?idont know!) and walking my dogs to the beach and rolling around in the sand w. them lol

OH MY GOD THOSE SHOWER SOOTHERS LOOK AMAZING

I need to find them. I need them. That would be the absolute best come up of your LIFE!

Oh my friend has a ferret and I am beyond stoked to go visit him on Halloween because we'll be rolling. Can you imagine?! Ferrets are fuzzy like cats but looong and silly looking, the whole thing just seems like the best idea <3

Just watch how "stupid" the things you do while rolling alone are. One night my friend said she was going for a bath but we all seen her come out the bathroom and go to bed instead.
When I went to the toilet later the bath was full with scalding hot water.If she had actually gotten in it, she would of been seriously hurt.

Yet again, just depends how stupid the things you would do on E are.