• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Fun Things to do while Rolling at Home

i like listening to boys noize at home hella loud or daft punk and watching visuals.. and or messing around with virtual dj and the hardware u can buy along with it has been quite fun as well!

stare at random shit... But i find I can only do this on molly not on pills

I came home mid roll tonight (school tomorrow so i came in early) and I drank some chocolate milk (awesome) drank some water, took my shirt off, talked to my dad, wrote some poems, and have been glued to the computer for the past hour

take E, wait 15 mins or so, jump in the shower not too hot, and wait for rushes to kick in, do an outdoor lap of the house in the middle of the night and back into the shower.

i mix E-mergenc into actual orange juice and drink that with my tab, its hits me alot harder and quicker, i turn on my xbox 360 and play visuals off that with my 46 inch plasma and lower the brightness, i have a strobe light in front of the tv as well, the laser light sho thing that shoots out little red and green dots and moves to the beat of my music, smoke menthol cigs or wine wood tips, give glove lightsho to others or to myself in front of a mirror or watch even better glove lightshows all over youtube, layout 3 layers of blanket all over the place and just layout and look at all the lights going on in my living room, vicks inhalers i can keep going! lol

I know honestly know, people who have ate 25 pills in one night...

How stupid is that ...
As for rolling at home, A fun idea i heard to do (i never roll at home) is to tape glowsticks to a ceiling fan and turn lights off and enjoy the show :)

I use to plan "things to do" while rolling... but then realized that regardless of what you're doing when rolling, everything is fantastic.

I smoke menthol now ><

Yeah its really strange for a rollie tobacco smoking aussie lol

Dumping useless gf so Ill be able to quit for real now, think Ill still smoke menthols and stuff when rolling on the floor though.

Have to buy a stash of candles, insence and stuff, I tend to focus on the sense of touch mostly, I should broaden my horizens some more.

cuddle, fondle and touch people/things whilst listening to amazing music and smoking menthol cigarettes

listening to music, watching a movie, inviting a girl over to fuck... spending hours petting your dog/ cat

My Recipe For A Good At Home Roll :D

INGREDIENTS:
1 blue glow stick, 1 green glow stick, 1 pitch black room with large mirror, a stereo, and some good techno

attach a shoelace to each glowstick. Now combine all ingredients in a pitch black room with a large mirror in front of you. Play your favorite psy trance, hardstyle, or hardcore and give yourself a lightshow to remember :D

One of my favorite things to do is sing and dance to Rock Horror Picture Show XD Although, imo almost any musical is pure gold on MDMA. I also really like curling up with my can during the comedown and read some philosophy. Some of that stuff is way out there8(

People, people make it better, im rolling right now, but no people, how i wish there were people